Y3~..The Truth Comes Out..

"Ron!" said Y/N, grabbing a handful of her hair, looking stressed. Hermione looked stunned.

"Calm down Y/N," said Harry, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. "We'll find a way.. come on."

Y/N and Hermione followed Harry closely behind, before they could reach the entrance the Whomping Willow gave a violent shake and started swinging its branches at them.

"Get down!" Harry yelled, he grabbed both of their hands dragging him down with them.

The three fell with a thump on the floor, they whipped their heads around and looked up at the tree that continued to shake violently.

"Shit!" Y/N cursed, Harry and Hermione scrambled up on their feet helped Y/N up and backed away.

"What're we going to do," Hermione gasped, a tree branch came crashing down violently between them.

Harry and Y/N ran aside as Hermione screamed the branch missed her by inches.

"We have to try!" said Harry, looking determined.

It was as if the Whomping Will had heard him as it swung a branch. The three had barely enough time to react before it made contact with their skin.

Y/N gasped, she felt a sharp pain go across her cheek towards her nose. She felt something warm run down towards her lips.

There was hissing noise, a ginger cat had appeared and it was Crookshanks. Y/N gasped as the cat ran up to the tree, barely dodging its branches. Once Crookshanks made it he grabbed a few small branches with his paw tied them in a knot and the tree stood rigidly still.

Y/N stared at the cat in awe.

"Crookshanks!" said Hermione, looking struck. Her arm was bleeding and she had a cut right about her left eyebrow.

"Come on," came Harry's voice, climbing through the hole, it took only a few seconds before Harry let out a yell.

Y/N, Hermione and Crookshanks reacted almost immediately as they slid down the hole, yelling and falling on top of each other.

"Ugh.. is everyone alright..?" Y/N whispered, shaking the dust out of her hair as she looked around.

"I- I think so.." said Hermione shakily, her voice was a few inches away.

Y/N froze, she had just realized she was on top of someone.. she swore it was Hermione but if she's all the way over there..

"Er.. Y/N?"

Y/N looked down and saw Harry, staring up at her. Their noses just brushed against each other.

"Ah- sorry," said Y/N hurriedly, climbing off him looking flushed.

Harry bit his lip as he got up, he tried not to look at her.

"Where do you think this leads?" said Hermione, picking up Crookshanks who didn't protest.

"I don't know.." said Y/N, looking around, she tried not to look at Harry who stood silent.

The tunnel was filled with spider webs in every corner, Y/N cringed.

"I think I have an idea..I just hope i'm wrong.." said Harry.

They followed the path and Ron's screaming was getting nearer.

A door appeared at the end of the dark tunnel, Y/N opened it and saw Ron's terrified face, bits of dirt on his cheeks from being dragged. Harry and Hermione ran in.

"Ron!" said Harry. "Where is he, wheres the dog?"

Y/N was still standing near the door, before her were footprints.