Y3~..A Firebolt..

A/N~ HI EVERYONE! I FEEL SO GUILTY

ENJOY THE CHAPTER! :(

Fudge and Professor Mcgonagall looked around, clearly alarmed. They shushed Madam Rosmerta and hurried her inside.

Hermione, Ron and Y/N exchanged looks. They turned to look at Harry to see what he thought and were surprised to see he was gone.

There was a sound of snow crunching, and Y/N followed the noise.

"Hey, look!" she pointed towards a few footprints.

"Harry!" said Hermione in a hushed voice, she trailed after him quickly.

Y/N and Ron followed behind her, and entered the Hogs Pub.

"Shut the damn door!" yelled a voice.

Y/N rolled her eyes irritatingly and slammed the door shut.

She turned to look at her friends. "Where is he?" she said in a hushed voice.

"I don't know..." said Ron, he scanned the pub. "Come on..Lets just grab some Butterbeer and wait."

"Lets see if he turns up soon," said Hermione as she took off her cloak, her cheeks bright pink.

They found a table and ordered some butterbeers, waiting patiently for a few minutes.

Y/N grew anxious. "What if he already left?"

"I'm sure he hasn't Y/N, we would've known." Hermione reassured her best friend. "Besides," she dropped her voice down to a whisper. "He has the invincibility cloak, if someone —"

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, look!" said Ron hurriedly, cutting across Hermione. "Sorry Hermione."

The door of the pub opened and closed, but there was no sign of anyone walking through it.

"But... there's your answer."

"Oh come on!" said Hermione, getting up from her seat.

Y/N and Ron followed behind, pushing each other once in a while.

They followed the footsteps until they came to an end near the forest, a small rock sat there.

The trio exchanged looks and Ron and Hermione signaled Y/N to go forward.

Y/N sighed, she walked over and extended her hand, she felt the fabric of the cloak and pulled it off to reveal Harry, looking aghast, fresh tears forming in his eyes.

"Harry, what happened...?" Hermione asked.

Harry shook his head, pursing his lips together.

"Harry mate, you can tell us anything.. what did you hear?" said Ron.

"He killed them," Harry whispered, blinking rapidly. "He's the reason I don't have my parents.. he's the reason why they're..."

And to Y/N, Hermione and Ron's shock, Harry started crying.

"Oh Harry-" said Y/N, wrapping her arms around him.

Harry answered at once, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist as he cried on her shoulder.

"It's okay.. let it out.." Y/N whispered, stroking his hair lovingly.

Ron and Hermione stared at them, smiling at each other.

The Quartet stayed there together, none of them leaving, as Harry and Y/N remained in each others arms and Ron and Hermione drew in the snow.

***

Christmas had arrived at Hogwarts and Y/N awoke bright and early that day.

Lavendar and Parvati were already awake, chatting happily as they unboxed their presents.