Y4•+*..The Triwizard Tournament & Unforgivable Curses..

After the events of the World Cup Y/N wasn't allowed to go to the Burrow to her immense disappointment. However, she had fun with Joseph and they would occasionally go for ice cream or for a friendly walk.

Eventually, the last few weeks of August arrived(with Y/N turning 14) and it was time to go to Diagon Alley to get Y/N's supplies for the new year.

August wore on, and September arrived meaning she was off to Hogwarts again.

"Listen to me, kiddo," Joseph was saying, as he bent down to Y/N's level. "Any funny business I want you to write to me immediately, no more turning into detectives."

Y/N let out a giggle. "Dad, you know that's impossible,"

"Well, if something does happen and those three want to go figure out they can, but I want you safe. Understand?"

Y/N bit her lip. That was going to be rough. She sighed, and looked up at her Dad. "I'll try, promise."

Joseph didn't seem pleased with her response but he didn't argue further. The train blew its whistle and Y/N and Joseph exchanged one last hug and she ran onto the train.

She knew she would find Harry, Ron and Hermione somewhere. Her stomach turned at the thought of seeing them after weeks. Normally, they'd see each other every 3 weeks. They only saw each other once this summer.

She kept walking, looking into every compartment until she found them near the end of the train. Harry was looking out the window, his leg bouncing up and down anxiously. Hermione had her eyebrows furrowed as she read the prophet and Ron had his eyes closed as he leaned back in his seat.

She grinned, and opened the door. "What is this? Where's the excitement?"

The trio's heads snapped up and Ron was the first out of his seat — since he was the closest.

"Oh, I am going to kill you!" Ron said, hugging Y/N tightly. "I never saw you again after the World Cup! Tell Joseph I —"

"Ron!" Y/N gasped, as she fought for air. "I can't — tell him anything — if — you don't — let go!"

Ron let go at once, his ears turning pink as he gave her a shy smile. "Sorry, it's just — blimey I haven't seen you!! How've you been? Did Joseph freak out? Did he ban you from coming to the burrow for the summer?"

Y/N chuckled and all she managed to say was, "I'm great,"

Hermione was the next out of her seat and she flung her arms around her best friend.

"Ugh, it's crazy how often we see each other throughout the summer we could barely survive without each other!"

Y/N hugged her back, smiling. "Honestly."

"Oh, how was the rest of your summer? I was so disappointed when I couldn't hang out with you for your birthday. I didn't even get the chance to get you a gift!"

"Don't worry about it," Y/N said, letting go and grabbing onto her shoulders. "We'll do something fun this year, and then we'll see about next year."

Hermione smiled softly and then she motioned her head in Harry's direction who was beaming.

Unfortunately, Harry wasn't able to get out of his seat before Y/N flung her arms around him tightly.

"Harry!" was the only thing she could say, she took in his scent — vanilla. Her breathing hit his neck and her lips just barely touched his ear.

Harry tensed at such close proximity. She's never hugged him like this before, and there was a lot of physical contact.

Hermione and Ron were oddly silent and Harry hadn't hugged her back to her shock. She let go and realized with horror she had ended up in Harry's lap.