Y4•+*..The Prefect's Bathroom..

"You kissed?" Hermione squealed excitedly. "You and Harry —"

She pointed at her lips.

"Yes, we did," said Y/N quietly as she blushed red. "Keep it down, will you?"

"How do you want me to keep it down when I've been waiting for this moment since forever!"

"I think we both have, Mione." she blushed as she thought back to last nights events, and then she realized her bracelet was still missing. Somewhere in the grounds.

"I have to go find my bracelet now," Y/N spoke again.

"Don't stress," said Hermione, leaning forward and rubbing her arm. "I'm sure its somewhere, but last night we were too tired to look."

"You're right," Y/N smiled, and then she frowned purposely. "But I'm still going to go look for it."

Hermione chuckled. "I'll help you, then."

The girls got off their beds and began to look, talking happily to get their minds off stuff, especially Y/N.

In the late afternoon, Y/N was sitting on an armchair in the common room, her head buried into her arms, she was growing desperate, she had spent all morning looking for her bracelet but couldn't find it.

"I've spent all morning looking for it!" Y/N moaned. "And to top it all off Harry gave me it!"

Hermione opened her mouth to respond but not before the door of the boys dormitory swung open, and Harry and Ron came out.

Ron looked at Y/N for a second and whispered something into Harry's ear, Y/N could barley make out the words.

"You sure she — mate?" he whispered, some words Y/N didn't hear correctly.

Harry nodded stiffly and walked out the common room, Ron following after him.

"What was that about?" asked Hermione, staring after them.

"Dunno.." Y/N replied. "Shall we go down to dinner?"

"Yes, and then if you'd like we can continue looking." said Hermione warmly.

Y/N nodded and walked down to the great hall, racking her brains. What was up with Harry, and her bracelet?

Harry and Ron were speaking quickly when Y/N and Hermione entered the great hall, and Harry was frowning at Ron as he spoke.

Y/N and Hermione sat across them and at once they both fell quiet.

"What are you both up to?" said Hermione, eyeing them suspiciously.

"Nothing," Harry muttered.

"I was just speaking with Harry about —" Ron hesitated as he looked at Y/N. "Something."

"Mhm," Y/N hummed. "And what is that something, Ron?"

"It's — it's nothing," said Ron quickly.

The rest of dinner was quite odd, Ron kept whispering into Harry's ear urgently, Harry frowning and shaking his head, muttering something back. As soon as they finished eating,(Ron more specifically) they got up and left.

"They're starting to get on my last nerve," Y/N told Hermione quietly.

"Don't you think Harry's acting a bit — odd?" said Hermione.