Y3~Tea Leaves & Buckbeak..

When the Quaret arrived at the castle they ran up the steps quickly to prevent getting wet, but since so many students were at the door it was hard to push past them and into the castle.

"Just run, Hermione!" said Ron, gripping onto Harry's arm.

"No! It's rude. Besides we're not the only ones trying to get in quickly."

Hermione looked down the steps, Ron, Harry and Y/N did too and saw Neville standing at the bottom with his toad, Trevor.

"Neville! Neville!" Harry called.

Neville looked up and smiled, he walked up the steps.

"Hi Harry! Hermione, Ron and Y/N."

"Hey Neville." said Y/N. "How was your summer?"

Neville shrugged. "Nothing big. Went to go visit —"

He paused. "Someone."

"Hurry it up you five!" Professor Mcgonagall barked from the top of the stairs.

Neville and the Quaret climbed up the steps briskly and entered the dining hall.

"I hope Dumbledore gets on with his speech quickly. I'm starving." Ron complained.

"I'd rather be in the — common room." Y/N shivered. "Look at me! My robes are wet and it's so cold!"

And just like Ron had said Dumbledore said a few quick words announcing that Hagrid would be the new Care of Magical Creatures Professor.

"Cool. More tea time with Hagrid." said Y/N, smiling.

"It's a class, Y/N. Not free time." Hermione reasoned.

"Hagrid's a good friend, he'll let us get out of it."

Hermione shrugged. "You haven't even met the subject yet. It shouldn't be too bad. On the contrary it sounds exciting!"

"Magical Creatures." said Harry. "What do you think we'll see."

"It's 'agrid 'arry," said Ron through a mouthful of food.

Harry, Ron and Y/N stared at him.

"What?! Dumbledore said we could start eating."

"Your ridiculous." said Hermione.

Ron pretended not to hear her.

Y/N laughed and served herself a portion of food from a few plates.

"Oi! Potter, Potter!"

Y/N recognized that voice and decided to ignore it, she stared at Hermione who shook her head in protest.

"Potter! Potter!"

"Oh my gosh." Y/N turned around in her seat and stared at the blonde haired boy in front of her.

Harry turned his head in annoyance.

"Is it true you fainted?" said Draco Malfoy.

A Slytherin next to him pretended to faint dramatically, Y/N scowled.

"I mean.... you actually fainted?"

"Shove off, Malfoy" snarled Ron before Harry could open his mouth.

Malfoy smirked and turned around, Y/N made a movement to get out of her seat until Hermione hissed, "no!"

"I'll get him one day." said Y/N, falling back into her seat.

"....Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times" said Dumbeldore, a candle near him extinguished. "If one only remembers to turn on the light" the candle's flame reappeared.