..Author's Notes..

Fourth year came and went, and I'm so happy on how it turned out! I'm so excited to begin writing fifth year!

On a side note, thank you SO SO MUCH for 23k reads this is so unreal I can't believe it. I had 6,000 reads when fourth year started and we had a massive jump and I'm so grateful for each and every one of you who are sticking with this book!

Enough of my yapping, let's talk about Y/N and Harry.

We're fifteen, that's a more appropriate age for kissing right..? More frequently🙈 (I haven't had my first kiss yet)

THAT MEANS A LOT OF FLUFF!

No guys Cho Chang is in fact not going to interfere with this.. relationship?? You'll see how that goes, it'll take some twists..!

Harry will comfort her now and then because he liked her boyfriend Cedric but that is it. No cheating, no being touchy or close, I've got you guys 🤭

Umbridge is here.. gosh am I going to have fun every time I spell out her name.

Fifth year Christmas!! This is where our story begins to take off and we slightly focus more on ourselves, some occlumency lessons could show up now and then focusing on what Harry is doing but this year will be mostly on Y/N.

So excited to be writing this new year, I can't wait to share it with you all!!

Until next time, mwah

(Chapter will be up next week or even sooner because im so excited !!)