Y3~..Hogsmade & Quidditch..

A/N~ Hi everyone! Hope you enjoying the story so far. I apologize for the late chapter, I had a few guests come over and I wasn't able to edit. My apologies! Enjoy the chapter!

The first Hogsmade trip came around on Halloween. Professor Mcgonagall and the caretaker Filch were outside collecting forms.

"Now, I want you all to behave." said Professor Mcgonagall.

"Professor! My aunt and uncle forgot to sign the form..so..er..do you think its alright if I go to Hogsmade?"

It was Harry.

"I'm afraid not, Potter. No permission form signed, no village."

"But...Professor...my aunt and uncle are muggles...they don't know about Hogwarts forms and stuff..!"

"I already told you, Potter. A parent or guardian had to give you permission, and your form isn't signed."

Professor Mcgonagall grabbed the last of the permission slips and faced Harry. "I'm sorry, Potter. But thats my final word."

Harry sighed and looked at Y/N, Ron and Hermione who were standing by the entrance.

"Forget about it guys, have fun."

Harry turned around and the three exchanged sad looks.

Y/N bit her lip, "Harry!"

Harry turned around and saw Y/N running up to him, she stopped a few feet away from him. "If you want I can stay with you, I could always wait for the next trip...?"

Harry was about to answer when Percy Weasley came running in.

"Don't worry about it, Harry. Hogsmade isn't as fun as people say it is." he said seriously. "All right, the sweetshops are rather good, Zonko's joke shop is always fun to visit. And the shrieking shack is worth paying a visit. But-"

"You're not helping Perc." said Y/N, furrowing her eyebrows.

Percy cleared his throat. "Sorry Harry. I'll try and bring you some stuff."

He waved and hurried off to go catch up with his friends

"You should also go catch up with them, Y/N." said Harry. "It's fine, really. I'll see you later."

"Oh alright," she said, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to go catch up with Ron and Hermione. "I'll bring you as much as I can!"

Hermione, Ron and Y/N definitely had fun but not as much fun as they would have with Harry.

They went to every shop and bought Harry two bags of Hogsmade sweets.

They returned pink in the face because of the cold.

Y/N handed Harry a bag of Hogsmade sweets.

"You're welcome." she grinned, Harry gave her a smile.

The Quaret was in the great hall.

"It was boring, Harry" said Hermione studying Harry's expression carefully.

"Boring?" said Ron, looking confused.

Hermione looked at him firmly, and then Ron seemed to catch on.

"Oh. Oh! Yeah. Really boring." he rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for this, guys" said Harry, searching through the second bag. He looked up at them. "Really.. I'm glad you all had a great time,"

They walked up to Gryffindor Tower only to bump into a mob of people.

"Whats the hold up!" yelled Percy, climbing up the steps. "Move aside please, I'm head boy move aside!"

Percy managed to squeeze his way through the crowd but stopped in his tracks once he reached the portrait hole. "Someone call Professor Dumbledore! Quick!"