Y4•+*..Quidditch World Cup 1994..

A/N~ This is a pretty long chapter so buckle up!!

"Oi! Fred get your foot off my face!"

The following morning, Y/N and the Weasleys had gone to pick up Harry.

However.. there was one problem.

The Dursley's fireplace had been blocked up.

"Y/N, darling haven't you realized where we are?" came Fred's muffled voice.

"AGH!"

Ron had now appeared and landed on top of George's head.

"What are we doing here? Has something gone wrong?" he said, looking around frantically.

"Oh no, Ron" said Fred's voice very sarcastically. "No, this is exactly where we wanted to end up."

"Yeah, were having the time of our lives here!" said George.

"Now, guys.." said Mr. Weasley, patiently. "I'm trying to think what to do...yes...only way...Stand back, Harry!"

"Wait a moment!" bellowed Uncle Vernon, Harry's uncle. "What exactly are you going to-"

BANG!

Through a midst of dust and a few pieces of brick, Y/N, Fred, George, Ron and Mr. Weasley toppled out of the fireplace.

Y/N fell on her bottom, coughing from the inhaled dust. "Exactly what — I — needed." she mumbled.

She saw someone walk towards her and extend a hand she took it and stood up.

Suddenly, there he was. Harry Potter.
"
"Oh! Er — Hi Harry," said Y/N, looking up at him, clearing her throat.

Blimey.. had he grown taller.

"Hey," he said, smiling softly. "You alright?"

Y/N nodded, she took a deep breath and shook her head.

"Better." she smiled.

"Harry!" Ron interrupted.

"Hey Ron." said Harry brightly as the red head wrapped his arms around him.

"We came for you like we promised," Ron grinned. "And your girlfriend over here wanted to tag along."

Harry blushed and Y/N raised a brow. "Excuse me, Ronald. I was the first person to volunteer. You were the one who wanted to tag along."

She turned to look at Harry. "So, Harry. Your boyfriend over here was the one who wanted to tag along."

Harry raised his eyebrows and Ron's ears turned pink.

"That's better," panted Mr.Weasley, brushing dust off his robes and straightening his glasses. "Ah-you must be Harry's aunt and uncle!"

Uncle Vernon, and Aunt Petunia, Harry's aunt were staring at them terrified. Y/N muffled a laugh, and Harry smiled.

Mr. Weasley looked at the destroyed fireplace, "Er-yes-sorry about that.."

Y/N turned to look at Harry who seemed interested in Mr. Weasleys attempt to make conversation with his family members.

That was when she finally took a good look at him, Harry definitely had grown a few inches over the time Y/N hadn't seen him. His hair was a lot longer and messy that Y/N loved every bit of it.

"I can feel you staring," Harry whispered.

Y/N blushed furiously. "Oh shut up, Harry,"

"That's okay," Harry shrugged. "I don't mind, I get stared at a lot."