Y4•+*..Guests & Champions..

The rest of Thursday's class was spent on taking notes on the Unforgivable Curses. Once class ended everyone in the castle was talking about their latest Defense Against the Dark Arts class and how they've never had a class like it.

The humid air of September moved to the chilly weather of October with the leaves turning from green to orange, and the most exciting part was that the rival schools would be arriving soon.

A notice went up the following morning announcing the day they would be arriving: October thirty first.

***

"Miss. Patil, take that ridiculous thing out of your hair!" snapped Professor Mcgonagall as they were waiting for Beaxbations and Durmstarng to arrive.

Y/N and Hermione were squinting into the distance and jumped at the sound of Professor Mcgonagall's voice. They turned around and saw Parvati scowling as she took off a very large butterfly she had in her hair.

"How do you think they'll arrive?" said Lavender Brown eagerly.

"Probably dragons!"

"I don't see them!"

"Maybe its going to be a dramatic entrance!"

"Maybe they're going to appararte!"

"You cant apparate inside Hogwarts grounds!" said Hermione impatiently. "Honestly am I the only one who read Hogwarts: A history?"

Y/N turned to look at her left where Ron and Harry stood and they laughed silently before Professor Dumbledore said, "Aha! Unless i'm very much mistaken, the delegation from Beauxbatons approaches!"

"Where?" said many students eagerly.

"There!" yelled a sixth year, pointing up at the sky.

Y/N squinted and saw what looked like a carriage, in front there was what looked like golden horses.

"Wow.." she awed.

The carriages slowly started to get closer, many people yelped and backed away.

A boy with pale blue robes jumped out of a carriage and opened the door, many people gasped at what they saw emerge from it.

Y/N saw the largest woman she has ever seen, she and Harry looked at each other and then at the woman who was in a black dress and black high heel shoes. She had her hair in an elegant bun and was frowning slightly.

"B-blimey.." Ron stuttered.

Professor Dumbledore started to clap and was followed by everyone else at once. Ron still looked baffled but still decided to clap.

The woman smiled and made her way over to Dumbledore.

"Dumbly-dorr!"

"My dear Madame Maxine," said Dumbledore taking her hand and kissing it. "welcome to Hogwarts."

"Az Karkaroff arrived yet?" she said in her thick french accent.

"I expect he'll be arriving soon," said Dumbledore warmly. "Now please go warm in, me and my pupils will come in once Durmstrang has arrived."

"Yes, of course." said Madame Maxine.

The carriages poured out with students of Beauxbatons and they followed Madam Maxine into the warm castle. They were very pale, most were blonde and they had shining blue eyes.

Y/N waved at them warmly and a girl with long silvery hair and bright blue eyes smiled at her and waved back. She felt her heart race.

The Beauxbatons students had all poured into the castle and a few minutes had passed with nothing else occuring. Many students were starting to grow cold and impatient.