Kai Chisaki X Reader

(A/n - Y/n is now pregnant with Kai Chisaki she is also a ex graduate of UA highschool

For weeks now the Police Force at Hosu has been following around the pregnant fiancé of the villain Overhaul, only to come up empty handed due to them not being able to spy on her in the compound or her not being around any suspects of the Yakuza in broad daylight. The Police had more dramatical matters to get the information from the ex-graduate of the UA High School.

With that the commissioner General Of the Hosu Police Force, Kenji Tsuragamae and detective Naomasa Tsukauchi took a step through the gates Of UA High School. Students looked on as the two made it through the school confused on why the police were at the school when there hadn't been attacks or threats on the school in almost a month, up the steps they made it to the door of the principal, Nezu's office. Detective Naomasa opened the door to see Nezu snuggled away in Mr Aizawa's scarf, while the two policemen sat down on the other side of the table. "What's this meeting for, Commissioner General?" Shota's voice was harsh due to the meeting only being called a few hours before and in the middle of class, the commissioner General cleared his throat before speaking. "Unfortunately one of your ex-graduates has found themselves on the wrong side of the law." he paused seeing the slightly wide eyes of the two in front of him "She has not done anything, don't worry she's innocent-" but before the Commissioner was cut off by Nezu. "Who is this ex-student in speaking?" the mouse-like creature spoke "Y/n L/n, well Y/n Chisaki due to her new engagement to Kai Chisaki." the Commissioner spoke softly which annoyed Mr Aizawa the most due to the fact she was an old student of his and that they had been following.

Shota grumbled a sling of curse words before speaking "What do you want us to do about it, Y/n choices are her own. Which he got a small smack by Nezu do to his rather unpleasing attitude of the situation at hand. "Go on," Nezu spoke "We would want you, Shota due to your closeness with the target to try and get information off her, you can take her anywhere you wish as long as your mic'd up." Detective Naomasa spoke nervously as you could cut the tension with a knife in this room. Shota stood up slamming his hands down on the table, though he disagreed with her choices in men, he was still her teacher no matter what. "I won't do it, she was my student and though he's a terrible man I won't let her child have a father in prison." Shota sat down while Nezu let out a 'tsk' noise in the male's ear, "Shota no more." Nezu sighed. The mouse-like male looked at the Commissioner "We will get you the information to put away some members of the Yakuza but for Y/n's and Overhaul we would like immunity for the two." Nezu stared at the Commissioner who didn't like the agreement but said yes to it. The plan was set though to Shota's newly found hate of this he picked up his phone typing in the phone number of the young girl.

Y/n laid along one of the sofas in one of the many lounge rooms in the Shie hassaikai compound, Chronostasis, Kai's left hand man sat one another sofa in the room continuously watching the pregnant woman while his boss was at work. "You alright miss Chisaki?" Chronostasis asked as he watched the girl wriggle around holding her stomach as a grumble left her mouth, she stared at the masked fellow across from her. She gave the man an aerie glare as her nose scrunched up angrily, "Of course Chrono, I'm a young woman in the early stages of the third trimester with twins." Y/n grumbled yet he knew it was only due to the hormones and raging mood swings you go through when pregnant, with that he nodded his head grabbing her another pillow before placing it under her head. Yet his action of kindness was cut short due to her jumping off the couch as her phone rang she shuffled in her slippers to the coffee table grabbing her phone excitedly.

"Hello? Who is this?" "Y/n? This is Mr Aizawa-" "Mr Aizawa it's been a while, what are you calling for?" "I'm calling you to see if you would like to catch up today?" Y/n jumped to the idea "Yeah sure! Where would you like to meet up?" "Meet me at the small cafe close to UA, you know the one." "Okay, what time?" "Let's say twenty minutes." "Okay Mr Aizawa! See you then. With that the phone call was finished on one side and a girl was happy to be reunited with her teacher yet her teacher felt disgusted that he had to be a part of this plan.