Baji Keisuke X Reader

Your body lay stretched in a small hilly field, you were hidden by the most part from the long lemon grass but from the path you were easily spotted, from your hair colour to the oversized shirt that stuck you out like a sore thumb. Well to say no one from the top path even noticed you as you laid due to the boys standing up over you, grumbling due to the hot summer weather that swept up Tokyo. Draken, Mikey, Takemichi, Mitsuya and Baji stood over you all drenched in sweat with Baji's shirt thrown somewhere close by with him showing off his muscular body.

'It's sooo hot.'

You could hear Takemichi complain before sitting down close by to you, yet you were slightly unbothered by hot weather though your whole face was as red as tomato, yet you were only blushing due to seeing Baji without his shirt on. In fact you hadn't peeled your eyes away from him since he took it off. You couldn't stand sitting here simmering like food so you sat up pulling slightly on Baji's pants getting his attention. Baji looked down at you clueless what you were going to ask.

'You, me, drinks?' you asked,

He nodded, baji placed his hand out for you in which you took as he pulled you up. He grabbed his jacket as you said goodbye to the rest of the members. You followed Baji up the slightly steep hill, his shirt over his shoulder as the two of you walked together. Your eyes flickered down to his hand, you wanted so badly to hold his hand and walk like a couple to the point you began to move your hand close but it was too late, his hand found its way slung across your shoulders pulling you close. For a moment you thought he must have shared the same feelings but the other gang members you walked past told a completely different story which made you sigh.

'Where do you want to go?' Baji asked,

You looked up at him, staring blankly into his eyes you honestly could even remember your own name as you stared at him.

'The convenient store?' you murmured,

'Sure, I'm paying though.'

You were completely shocked, he had never particularly said anything like that unless he wanted something.

'Baji,' you grumbled,

He turned his head to you as your eyes met contact as you felt the blush grow bigger and spread further across your face.

'You never pay for me unless you want something.' you giggled,

'Ehh, you're getting me out of the sun that's all.'

You just nodded, the convenient shop coming into eyesight which made you smile. It was run by an old man who you loved to see no matter how you were feeling, plus he always gives you discounts since you're his favourite. Plus his wife always gave you dating advice which was funny. The two of you walked in, turning your head you saw the little old man sitting behind the register.

'Ahh, good to see you finally have a piece of meat on your shoulder, Y/n.' the man chuckled,

You could see a blush spread across Baji's face yet you knew he was angry due to the man's joke.

'Ooh this must be the man she was talking about, leave the lovebirds alone.' his wife shouted in the back,

You just pulled Baji towards the cold drink section so he didn't beat the crap out of the owners. You stared upon the choices moving close to the refrigerator, Baji's arm slipped from your shoulder. You were going to turn around yet his hand snaking across your waist made you stand still as he moved closer.

'I think we need to speak about something?' he cooed in your ear,

A shiver went down your spine as you opened the fridge, getting your mind off the boy who was standing right behind you. You pulled out two lemonades turning around on the spot you stared at him.

'You can go pay.' you smiled,

He took the drinks and went over to the man while you stood still with the fridge door open. Baji motioned you to join him, which you did. The two of you left, heading towards a small bench the two of you always sat at when you were kids. He passed you the lemonade as you took your first sip.

'Do you want to speak about it?' he asked,

You just shook your head, placing your head on his shoulder hearing him chuckle at the thought.

'Does this remind you of the old days?' Baji asked,

'Yeah, it does.' you sighed,

The two of you sat there for a while, before it was getting too dark so he began to walk you home. You found confidence in yourself, your hand slipped to his as you held his hand tightly. You saw him tense up for a moment before he relaxed by returning to holding your hand on his own. You got to your front door with a smile, turning around to him as you opened your front door.

'Thanks for the date baji.' you smiled,

You watched his face twist in confusion before you watched him chuckle realising you had planned this from the get go.

'Hopefully next time I'd be in on this.' he sighed,

'Who said I would want another date with you,' you laughed,

You slowly wrapped your arms around him while he wrapped around you, he held you for a moment before letting go.

'Next time I'll make it a date.' he chuckled,

He watched you take a step back into your house, he held your hand for a moment kissing your knuckles before letting it go.

'Until next time.' you whispered,

You shut the door behind him, you couldn't stop smiling. You loved it and you loved him, though you didn't tell him that the two of you had your first date. Until next time...