Katsuki Bakugou X Reader (Part Two)

This had to be the most outrageous idea you had ever come up with. What were you thinking? Your lips puckered as your eyes flickered up and down from the grains and grooves of his door back to the gift placed softly in your hands. The burnt orange ribbon dangled against skin swaying softly by the continuous breeze from the air condition.

He has saved you twice now since the whole costume dilemma, once when you were in the middle of the city stuck in a villain's attack and during class A and class B drill. He wasn't the type of person to tell people when his birthday was, so you guessed no one truly knew. You only found out by accident when Recovery girl left her computer on as it came up as "coming up soon". You wanted to show him your gratitude for everything he's done, especially if no one else would realize it's his birthday.

'Hokey Pokey,' the name of your tortoise chosen when you were only three, his eyes glued upon the door before slowly waddling away, 'Yeah that's how I feel.'

Your mind continues to run in loops over and over again. Was it a little too much? You placed it upon the floor bending over your eyes placed solely open it.

Click!

Your eyes snapped up, meeting a thrill yet confused gaze from the ruby red eyes of his. The stoic look on his face began to shatter, his lip slightly twitched to a smile staring down at you still crouch on the floor with Hokey Pokey beside you sniffing at the present.

'Oh.' left your lips, breaking the silence.

He could tell your next move without even trying hard. His hand snapped out for you yet you managed to be faster sprinting down the hallway as he shouted your name in anger. You skidded around the corner then your heart sank; you had forgotten something. You spun your head around to see Hokey Pokey slowly crawling with Bakugou out of sight. You side and waved to the tortoise to hurry up, seeing that Bakugou must have gone back into his room a sigh of relief as you stood happily not having to deal with the situation just right now.

Thud thud thud! Swoop!

Skin against skin, your body pegged against the wall and his body brushing against yours holding you in place. His eyes like glass, shattering with every untraceable movement as they glimmered in the peaking sunlight. His complexion softening up, his eyes met yours continuously before they fell upon the ground staring as if the floorboards were more intriguing.

'Y/n,' a little hum came from your lips,

Your eyebrows arched and raise, your lips trembled and eyes kept snapping at everything else but his close proximity face that seemed to drift closer and closer.

'Uhm sorry, I got to go and-' you stumbled, 'find my tortoise!'

You watched the smug gaze from him, his hands dragged down the wall then brushed against your hips. In a swift movement he tilted you over his shoulder and took you back to his room. He threw you upon his bed, your body jumping til you reached your final position stretched out upon his bed. Your head laid upon his pillow, his blankets wrinkled around your weight.

He got close once again, his arm pressed against yours. The present sat upon his stomach, his fingers intensely nibbling at the strings trying to pull it open as the happiness couldn't escape him, no one could resist either could him. Your face bright, as you turned away towards the beckoning wall.

'How did you know?' he whispered, there was a slight rasp to his voice and begged a differ from his usual tone

You tilted your head back towards him, your body slightly followed as you tried not to make eye contact but failed miserable quickly snapping but towards the wall,

'I- ahem.' you stumbled, 'I saw it on recovery girls computer, and I kind of owe it to you- as a thank you of course.' nothing else, just a thank you,

You could feel his face glowing as he smiled, you could hear him unwrapping it until there was silence. You turned your head as the hero cards laid in his hand and in the other the ultimate of his present. You knew from Ochaco who asked Midoriya that he liked the hero cards. His ultimate present was the limited edition All Might hero card and you could see by the glimmer and flickers of a lighter hue and sparkles he loved it.

'How did you-' you cut him off 'I have my ways,' you said embarrassed,

You could hear a small rumble, then arms soon wrapped around you like a warm weighted blanket, the smell of salted caramel popcorn rubbed against your nose and the soft sound of someone's soft breath pressed against the soft shell of your ear. Your body is as straight as a board yet loosen up as your eyes begin to become heavy.

It was all just a dream.

It was just a dream. Your body snapped up and lurched forward, blankets laid around your body as you rubbed your face and eyes. It was just a dream, yet felt so real. You pulled the blanket towards you, staring upon it you gave it a confused glare, the white sheet was replaced with black and the walls were dark and almost unfamiliar.

You wished it wasn't, you swear you could still feel his arms around you, you rolled over and stared at the ceiling, the weight or someone laid upon your legs, you knew it had to have been your turtle. You leant forward as your lips parted and color grew against your cheeks. It wasn't a damn dream. His body contorted underneath the blankets. You guessed he was a rough sleeper as he snored softly, you smiled as you sat up. You crawled forward, passed his legs as you laid upon his chest, your head nestled into him. You sighed softly, thinking he was asleep yet you felt his arms wrap around you and his body shift so he could make both of you comfortable.

It really was like your dream. Your lips curled, his hand ran up and down your bare skin on your arm, a soft hum leaving his lips and you could possibly say that this was the best birthday that he has had in a while and the best day you've had in a while.