Gojo Satoru X Reader

「 Requested 」

Pulsing pink, cross-hatching or a neutral brown shade as it pulsed at the rate of his racing heartbeat. His heartbeat that began to race though settled down when the catalyst of his feelings had ushered away towards his glasses; settled down in the middle of the basketball court before they would be crushed by a dropped basketball.

'Shoko!' I grumbled in an annoyed hiss, picking them up before the heavy bored would smash one side before the other due to her unwillingness to hold the ball when Masamichi entered,

The white tailored dress-shirt with sleeves rolled up, toppled his body with unnecessary fabric. The shirt was slightly dirty, from the smeers of polish that lingered on the basketball court, as I spun around to stare upon Masamichi with a soft awkward smile I saw Satoru sitting thoughtfully without any clear sign he was smiling as I stared upon the back of his head.

'Masamichi, can we have a break? We've been working for ages. The rest of the school's weeks off for the holidays at least give us an afternoon?'

He disappeared with ease, followed out by Geto who decided he would rather spend time alone in his room than the rest of us. Shoko left too though I didn't catch her waving as she left. Though Satoru didn't leave, he still sat in front of me hugging the ball right within his grip. Cheek rested on the ball as the egg-shaped bruise parted silk white hair and ease back into the white strands of hair.

I walked until I was able to swat behind him, my arms wrapped around his top half hands softly pressed near his lips as I felt his luke-warm breath run rampant upon my skin. My head upon his shoulders, chin pushing into his shoulder to get at least a mumble out of him.

'What's up Satoru?' I whispered softly,

His head slightly turned, piercing blue eyes looked sad for the first time, 'The higher-ups of jujutsu are really pissing me off. Our assignments are out of hand for our experience and levels. What if one of us dies because of it.'

I gave him a smile, arms gripping the boy tighter and tighter in confusion to say before letting loose as a soft answer escaped my lips.

'I won't die because I have you, the strongest jujutsu sorcerer. Plus it won't be long before someone comes along and changes the whole system.' I mumbled,

His hand softly lifted up to my own pulling it towards his mouth where his lips lingered kissing it continuously. Something he wouldn't dare to do in front of Masamichi and the others. We weren't even dating though Satoru's flirtatious side got the best of him most days. If he hadn't gotten to pretend to be a knight by kissing the hand of the fair princess near or end up with an arm around some part of my body then I'd often find him crawling into my bed.

'What if I'm not the strongest?'

I smiled and kissed the crown of his head pulling the basketball out of his grip pushing it away towards the dull cage from where it came from. Standing up I pushed him forward before meandering around the boy until I was directly in front of him before I sat staring upon the boy.

'Confidence is key Satoru.' I sighed and arched my back to crack it, 'You're the fan boy for the higher-ups anyway, be grateful that you at least have a cute cheerleader on your side before you become a big jujutsu sorcerer.'

His eyes perked, face burnt red and a greedy lust, his eyes rolled to remember what he just heard as he leant forward with desire and intent in each step.

'Will I ever get to see you in a little tight cheerleading-' my hand met the forehead of the pervert, pushing him away with a pretend disgusted face 'Eww no.'

I sighed and placed my hand into my lap, I stared upon the boy before I gave him a soft smirk, 'Maybe when we're older.'

He cheered, fist pumping the air as if it was the main character's accomplishment. He leant back to play it off, a soft smile as he plucked his sunglasses off my forehead and to the bridge of his nose. His cheshire grin returned to a soft half-baked smile, his hand held out; palm facing up and a soft head tilt where I couldn't escape those damn flawless eyes.

'You and I forever right?' He questioned,

My hand slipped into his cupped one, I stared at him as if he was dumb in ever questioning that our relationship wouldn't be forever.

'Of course I wouldn't want anyone else protecting me. You can't have anyone else but me, got that Satoru.' I smirked smugly at the boy,

'Mrs Gojo sounds nice for y-' 'You two lovebirds! Get out of here before I turn the hose on you or something. Gojo you're not off the hook.'

I looked at Satoru and rolled my eyes at his misbehavior, standing up I apologized to Masamichi with a smug look at Satoru, one that was backhanded though well deserved. He smirked back but was whacked once more by Masamichi.

'Goodbye Mrs Gojo~'

꒪ യ ★ 🍙 。゚

'Have you ever thought about dating again?' It left the lips of a dear ally, once teacher,

While meant out of a platonic love by his once teacher and now colleague, Gojo Satoru didn't want any part of it. If he heard another word of it he'd destroy everything out of cold, bitter rage.

'I'm hers forever, I don't want anyone else. No one else could ever compare so why bother.' His hand cupped his own in a old beginning to fade memory, one that should of died and been replaced but he simply couldn't let go of it or her,

'She's been well- deceased. She's been for years.'

'So what? I'll see her soon, she's with me. I won't even think about that even after I complete our goal.'

Masamichi knew he hit a nerve with his ex student, his fingers wrapped around the tea cup drinking his sorrows away.

'Gojo.' he paused, 'it's not your fault.'

'I know it isn't.'

'Gojo. It's not your fault. Her death was not your fault-' 'Don't you think I know that. We as jujutsu sorcerers are so used to the morbid idea of death that it's beginning to become comfortable. That's why I want to change things. Student sorcerers at grade four shouldn't be going on two grade two curse incidents expecting that they're able to deal with it without dying.'

Masamichi nodded, he shared this dream too but he was too old and not in the generation that could bring forth this change. With a soft sigh he turned towards the open window. Down there the first years grumbling that Gojo was taking too long.

'Does he remind you of her?' Masamichi questioned staring upon a familiar pink haired boy,

'No one can ever be close to her but he tries, from time to time I see her in Yuji but my Y/n had a few more brain cells and was a girl.'

Gojo chuckled to himself wandering towards the window leaning upon with a smug smile he stared down upon his students with a soft bitterly sweet smile, as a soft sigh escaped his lips.

'Mrs Gojo and I forever and always,'