Nanami Kento X Reader

*Brzzz* 'Nanami has been injured on a mission.'

                    Denial was the first thing to mind, hickies and bruises all from yesterday's rough night laced his upper half and got worse just at the buckle of his belt. Met with a giggle and a proudful high five given by Gojo Satoru as the so-called "old gang" stood idle around the injured Nanami who was more than embarrassed. His eyes focus on you as if you're to blame for his embarrassment - which you were but you couldn't help but find the situation a little more than humorous as did Gojo and Shoko.

'Just a flesh wound?' You questioned, your hand running close to his abrasion but never close enough to here him wincing in agony or pain,

'Poor Nanami at least he has a nice thought when Shoko patches it.' Gojo snickers in a usual whimsical tone,

                    Your eyes roll, leant against the silver medical bed holding onto his hand with a grin that you couldn't help. Nanami groans in annoyance of Gojo's continuous photos and his comments on how perfectly executed the love bites are that he can see every tooth that sits within my mouth as if he was a dentist or just had a wildly enthusiastic kink for dental hygiene.

'If you don't leave I swear I'll kill you Gojo.' Nanami grumbles,

                    Your hand brings his to your lips, his knuckles covered in the lipstick stain you didn't remove before you went to bed and then hand to deal with the horrific call- though being here it wasn't that particularly bad a few stitches and some time off.

'NANAMIN!' the echo of a high pitch scream falls from someone's lips,

                    Appearing from the door are three faces of teenagers who should be asleep by now. Even while you were sleeping, his old blue dress shirt lazily buttoned up as your hands wrapped around his singular one, kissing his thumbs and biting the flesh softly. Staring upon the faces of the three first years, two of them confused, the other pink haired one practically crying at the feet of Nanami.

You let out a little cough, whispering to Nanami to know who the boy is.

'Yuji Itadori first year-' 'Oh I know you!' you smile in excitement,

'Woah Nanamin you got lucky last night.' Yuji smiles,

                    You walk around the bed and squeeze the boy's cheeks in delight. Nanami is preoccupied biting his lip in soft pain as his side is practically knitted together sewn as the cut was too big and wouldn't grow back as it should. Through Nanami's soft arm you sit beside him upon the bed hand in hand, shoulder and shoulder to show your support to make sure he's okay.

'Wouldn't get too close to Y/n-chan! Nanami's cutie wanted you executed.'

                    Yuji Itadori is like an emotive puppy dog, his whole face grows ghastly white eyes shocked as he moves back quickly. You glare at Gojo from which state came from his annoying mouth.

'WHAT?!' the boy shouts,

                    Nanami's unused hand rubs his forebrow in annoyance, his other hand laced with yours sits upon your thigh. You lean into him more as Shoko stitches his side up.

'Y/n is the collect for all the curse objects for higher ups, you ate one of her prizes.' the urchin haired boy speaks,

                    Yuji Itadori apologises, though it's a fine. Nanami's shoulder is slightly pinkish in colour from smears of lipstick as your lips rest against his shoulder. His face often is stoic though it's obvious he's slightly embarrassed in his sluggish state, eyebags beginning form underneath his eyes.

'Yuji why'd you have to come, now I can't say what I want to say to embarrass Nanami.' Gojo groans in annoyance,

'If you won't I will. So Nanami you like it when girls-'

                    In the moment Shoko speaks, yours and Gojo's hands clasp around the innocent children who didn't have to deal with this growing up - Nobara and Yuji. your eyes glare towards Shoko and a patched up Nanami whose blazer and shirt are too ripped and bloody who was annoyed with the outcome of his clothing. He hops off from his seated position on the bed, his hand still holding yours as you watch the three first years walk down the corridor like how Nanami, Haibara and I used to. It brings back a lot of memories.

'Guess no more rough nights on work days eh?' You giggle to lighten Nanami's mood noticing that he could see himself and Haibara walk down those corridors,

'That's not what I said.'

                    Your hand held his swinging it back and forth with his blade in your other hand and his weight on top of yours. He used you as an aid as every small step slightly hurt though he was happy that he was in your arms.

'Can we adopt Yuji-kun?' You turn your head to Nanami in your whisper,

He rolls his eyes, 'No we can't.'

'Why not?' You whine, wandering down the corridor hand in hand, knowing you'd have to get one day delivery for a skimpy nurse uniform to treat him,

He sighs and turns his head towards you, 'I'll buy you a dog.'

Surprised, your eyebrows raise as you turn to him, 'What come on, you don't want a dog!' you say happily, 'Since we're waiting for you to retire to get married and have little Nanami's then we can test run with Yuji-kun, he can basically do everything no diaper changing needed.'

Nanami groans knowing you won't give up on so-called "adopting" Yuji Itadori, 'Weekends only.'

He watches you fist pump the air in happiness, his cheek smeared with your lipstick as you kiss his cheek continuously, 'and the holidays can we have the others too?'

'Whatever makes you happy, hunny.'

'Oh Y/n, Nanami!' your head swivels to Shoko who gives the two of you a soft smile, 'If you are going to have intercourse be gentle, I don't want a call that you broke his stitches in the middle of you while- riding him.'

                    The unnecessary detail of what she thinks would break his stitches wasn't necessary but she means well. You smirk at Nanami. There was a high chance you'd break his stitches though you wouldn't say that to his face.

You call for Yuji with a grin upon both your faces while Nanami groans in his worst nightmare, 'Yuji-kun we've adopted you! You're ours for the weekend! Megumi and Nobara can come too!'