Megumi Fushiguro X Reader

You let out a grumble stuffing your face further into Fushiguro's pillow like a snot-nosed child. You kicked your legs whining out a slur of nonsense while your friend sat beside you worried he'd get kicked by your swinging legs. Yet the one muffled sentence he could depict was "Why doesn't he wanna be near me! Does he even like me?!" which made him roll his eyes. Fushiguro laid down beside you on his bed, for the past couple days you had been whining to him about your crush which had gotten on his nerves more and more. He crossed his arms placing them on top of his head covering his eyes and biting his tongue. "Fushiguro!!!" you whined "He does he even like me or not!" you sat up glaring at him, the look of irritation fell upon his face while he gritted his teeth. "I don't know, figure it out yourself." His voice was sharp almost like if she asked another question he'd snap at her yet she totally missed his tone. "Fushiguro! Come on tell me if he doesn't like me!" yet that question irritated to much and he finally snapped.

"I DON'T CARE Y/N! I DON'T CARE IF HE LIKES YOU OR NOT! BECAUSE- BECAUSE YOUR TO BLINDSIGHTED BY ITADORI THAT YOU CAN'T SEE THAT I LIKE YOU!" still lying down with your head tilted to stare at him, Fushiguro stared back at you, his eyes wide and his lips open like he was trying to find the words. He sat up staring at you "Y/n, I didn't mean-" you let out a small giggle which caught him off guard "Fushiguro, do you actually think I like Itadori?" his face turned bright red as he turned away from you. "Don't you?" you sat up beside him, you grabbed his chin squishing it between your fingers as he continued to stare away. You placed a small kiss on his cheek, "Fushiguro, I only like you." you watching his face brighten before going back to his usual stoic self.

He brought his arms back up to his face almost like he was trying to understand that the girl he likes, likes him back. You fell on top of him to the point you were horizontal as silence began to set over the two of you. "Why, do you like me?" his voice was a whisper like he was unsure about himself. You pulled one of his arms from his face, hold his hand to boost his confidence. "Why wouldn't I like you, Fushiguro. Get it out of your mind, I don't like Itadori." he let out a small chuckle, "yeah, why would you like Itadori." he squeezed your hand which made you smile, "yeah, why would I like Itadori." you whispered under your breath.