Gojo Satoru X Reader

You sat beside your father with one of his curse dolls resting in your lap while he began to make a new one. You were bored out of your mind, for one thing your father wouldn't let you out of his sight especially with him thinking there was something more between one of his old students and you, well he wasn't wrong. You and Gojo had a secretive relationship due to your father being overprotective of you especially around guys. Your stomach let out a loud grumble, Masamichi stopped his knitting and turned his head towards you, "I can't focus with your stomach!" he grumbled which made you mad. You knitted your eyebrows "Well I'm sorry, i'm hungry." You threw the doll at his face knocking his glasses off which made you cackle. "Y/n!" he shouted picking up his glasses he let out sigh, "Go get a sandwich or something," you shot up at the change you began to wander towards the door "And get something for me!" you nodded your head before leaving the room.

You wandered through the dark school grounds off to the cafeteria, yet the continuous sound of rustling behind you, it didn't sound like small creatures which frightened you to a point. You turned around staring into the darkness, "Hello?" suddenly you were pushed against the wall by someone else's mouth against yours kissing you harshly with force. Your eyes widened to see a white hair male with a black band covering your else and all you could do was grin at the thought. Gojo pulled back giving you a cheeky smirk, he grabbed both of your hands holding them above your head, "Mmmm... it's always a good day when I see your smile." he whispered in your ear making you blush. "Gojo, it's too much of a risk, I need to go get food for my dad and me." Gojo smiled, he placed a kiss on your cheek, he let go of one of your hands and brought the other one down, beginning to pull you towards the cafeteria.

You stood there making your own sandwich, your favourite bread, your favourite toppings, just your favourite sandwich all in one. Gojo chuckled, you were about to start on your father's sandwich but the boy kept pestering you to make it so you allowed him. You watched him for a few moments before wandering out holding yours and a few seconds later he joined you, he wandered beside you carrying your father's sandwich until you got to the closed doors. Gojo smiled, passing you his sandwich and placing a kiss on your temple, "Bye bye love." he budged the door open so you could walk in holding both plates. Your father looked up at you as you held his sandwich out to him for him to take it. "Thanks," before you called sit down he abrupted the silence shouting the name of your secret lover. "SATORU!" He shouted, making you begin to sweat "What did he do?" you nervously asked him to put the plate in front of your face. Written in tomato sauce were the letters 'Your daughter is mine! - gojo', your father glared at you in anger and from the doorway stood a cackling about his little stunt. You watched his curse dolls become alive and begin to run at Gojo, "You will pay Satoru!" he shouted as the both of you watched Gojo cackle before your father turned to you "Y/n! YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND IN DEATH!" Gojo sprinted towards you grabbing you bridal style. He ran out of the room cackling with your father and the curse dolls hot on his heels. You wondered what the students would think of the ruckus but you guessed the two of you would be dead by morning so you held on tightly eating your sandwich. 

A/N - Really quickly announcement please go watch The Way Of The Househusband, I personally find it so cute and funny! It's on Netflix if your interested :-) - Bye! Hope you enjoy!