Hanma Shuji X Reader

(A/n - I am back with a new computer, I can now say that Hanma Shuji killed my computer as that was the last thing left open before it died! Anyway hope you enjoy and have a great day or night!) 

Arms crossed on the desk, your head turned to the only empty care in the room. The chair belonged to a boy you had only shown once or twice, once on the first day and one a while back and he kept glaring at you which you found was strange. From the rumours that flew around the school he was a delinquent, an annoyance to society. Yet the past few weeks you had dropped off work from him by orders of the teacher, yet this week was completely off script.

You sighed, the sound of the bell ringing meant you had a busy afternoon delivering Hanma's weekly work off to his gang hideout at a rundown arcade. You stood up, collecting your things into a bag you threw it over your shoulders, walking forward towards the teachers desk, he passed off the large file of sheets combined together with a small paper clip on the top left corner.

'Thank you Y/n,' the teacher chuckled,

You just shrugged as you left the classroom before leaving the school grounds, you wandered slowly on many of the backroads to get there so you didn't bump into trouble. You were ten minutes away from the arcade when it began to bucket down with rain to the point you couldn't see ten feet in front of you.

You made it to the front of the arcade, your school uniform utterly drenched to the point your bra was visible beyond belief, yet you kept his work completely dried with not even a single drop upon it. You leapt over the small silver cord, pushing open the door you let yourself into their base of operations. They were like savage dogs eyeing you off like a hanging bone for them to sexualise. You continued on, heading towards the back of the large room to see the boy sitting on the small stage with his head hanging low to the point he was staring down at the floor.

'Hanma.' you grumbled,

You watched his face lift up, staring at you smuggly before him and the lackeys that surrounded him burst into a fit of later probably at the ridiculousness of your now see-through outfit. It made you feel horrible, you were doing a favour just to get laughed at by multiple boys including the one you were helping.

'Look at you!' He chuckled,

He couldn't even stop for a breath as he grabbed his stomach probably in pain due to laughing so much.

'A drenched house rat!' one of the boys shouted,

You just watched him laugh at your face which made you scrunch your knuckles in anger to the point they went ghastly white.

'You know what!' you shouted,

You threw the stack of paper at the boy catching him off guard to the point it got him square in his face. You watched him place his hand over his face for a moment as you continued to glare at him.

'Y/n...' he growled,

'No, shut up! What gives you the right to treat me like that!' you screamed,

You couldn't stand to look at them so you left. You began to walk to the bus stop down the road yet the bus went straight past you and the next bus was an hour. You just sat on the curb as the rain bucketed down upon you as tears continued to run down your cheeks though hidden due to the rain. Yet the rain stopped hitting you for a moment, before you could look up to see the heavy feeling of a coat landing upon your back and someone sitting beside you slinging their arm around you and pulling you into them. You lifted your head to see that person was Hanma as he sat completely drenched by the rain that had been drenching you only moments beforehand.

'Y/n?' he whispered,

Hanma pulled you into his chest, while you only made a "hmph" noise as a reply to his question.

'I've never liked a girl before, I've never been close to a girl other than my mother. I don't understand these feelings and I couldn't help but see you more. I think -' he paused, 'I think I love you.'

You were caught off guard, you just sat there. You just placed your head further into his body as you grabbed his hand, your fingers slowly entwined with his as you brought them to your lips.

'Hanma, tell me one thing. Why did you make me send you all these pieces of work to not even do them at all.' he questioned,

You slowly pulled away from the boy so you could stare at him through his hair that mostly hid his eyes.

'I didn't know what else to do to see you plus it was thrilling threatening that teacher of yours to do so.' he sighed,

You smirked for a moment, you quickly pointed to something that wasn't there as he turned his head, you placed a small kiss upon his cheek before he turned around quickly so your lips pressed together like two puzzle pieces that completed the puzzle. It was true, this week was completely off script from usual yet you were happy about where it landed you.