Shalnark X Reader

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ 𝕽𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

'Do you have it?'

His voice was soft, almost in a sort of sing-song that was only for you to hear only his voice was made like that so he could show he loved you more. His face was contorted in confusement, eyes dazed by your beauty to the point his breath was caught in his throat as he leant partially over, his head towards you.

He was wondering where his phone was, it was placed between your breast and the skimpy fabric of the dress that Chrollo gave you for this damn mission. You gave him a look that would kill, your eyes flickered to the left to stare at him full gaze.

'No.'

He looked at you and smiled, his hunched over body suddenly stretched out. He did a small shuffle around to stare at you, his hands wrapped around your waist his head pulled back so he could drop his jaw to look more innocent and sweet like he should get what he wanted, like a child with those big damn puppy dog eyes staring up at their parent or in this case his target.

'Y/nn please.' he grumbled,

You could possibly kill him in anger so that smile would remain on his cheeks. You gave him a hateful pout before shaking your head. You spun on your heels, his hands laid on your lower stomach as you began talking to a rather barbaric idiot of a man named Uvogin.

You could hear him mumble more yet ignored it, you could feel his hand slither up to a place you preferred him not to touch in public, it stayed high to the side of your stomach trying to see if it could feel for the phone. You slapped his hand and let it return to your waist as you dropped your hands so they could hold his. You could tell he was nervous, his body was tense against yours, his fingers kept crawling upon your ring finger running up and down until he held it.

'Why you gotta be so nervous about your damn phone damn light bulb.' you jokingly grumbled,

You caught him ur light bulb when you were angry at him but called him ur sun as his actual pet name because he just- he just lit up your world aloominating it by his stupid loveable face and all. You let his hand go and pulled out his phone. You placed it in between yours and his hand as you clutched one another.

'I'm not nervous about that..'

Shizuku called you, demanding you follow the girls for the next part. You slipped from his grips before you felt it. A sharp shooting pain that stopped you in its tracks, it was in the back of your neck and as you went to itch your body moves uncontrollably back to him. You knew it was under his doing, your body slowly moved back to him ur arms wrapped around him and your lips brushed against his before you pulled away and glared, if he wanted a kiss he could have just asked.

~~~

The mission didn't go to plan, not to plan one bit. The hot balloon was shot down in the desert, while you didn't seem to mind the fight going on between Uvogin and a few bozos you could tell Shalnark was off. He was nervous and the small mutter of 'Everything hasn't gone to plan.' to those he was playing uno with certainly wasn't about this damn prolonging mission.

You moved towards him your arms grabbing his soldiers, pinching them tightly until he looked up at you with his infamous little smirk. You gave him a subtle softness look, before nodded towards a higher peak where the stars would come alive. You sat down spreading your legs slightly so he could lay in as he usually did. You combed his hair with your fingers, feeling his nervous unease for a few moments before they came back in a large wave that made you even more confused then before.

'Shalnark?'

'Okay y/n i'm really nervous but do you want to like- uhmm marry me and if you don't then we can wait until you do I just couldn't get it off my ches-'

You stopped him, your hand covered his mouth from the splurge of words that in a rush, escaped his mouth.you smiled and blushed into his hair.

'Sure I'll marry you,' you grumbled,

He span around and squeezed the life out of you, you played with his hair and stared at him, his eyes a wildfie illuminating more than the stars above.

'Really?' he coughed up,

You smiled and nodded, you gave him a small kiss returning back to the group to play uno with your boyfrien- your newly announced fiancee.