Ayato Yuri X Reader (Part One)

The distance from the dorms to the entrance wasn't that far, though things became slightly more difficult when bad weather was brought into the equation. You stood under the shettler of the first floor, one arm snuggling wrapped around your chest while the other tried to pull your skirt down so you didn't flash the whole campus yet it wasn't as if they hadn't seen it beforehand. You heard someone jog down the stairs of the second floor to get out of the rain, you hoped they at least had an umbrella so you could walk with them to the entrance since due to your dumbness you thought it wouldn't rain this bad in the mountains yet of course it came bucketing down. You turned your head to the stairs giving a small fake smile that of an innocent young girl they should give everything that girl wanted to them, yet of course due to your horrible luck it was of course a gremlin in the flesh, the Ayato Yuri. He jumped down the last three steps landing just in front of you as the two of you glared at one another for a few moments. You were mad at him, to the point you punched him gently in the chest yet the boy just laughed.

You knew for one thing no one was left in the dorms so you guessed you would have to stick it out and get absolutely drenches. You were about to walk into the bad weather towards the school entrance yet Ayato pulled you by your hand back into the shettler of the second floor, you gave him an annoyed glare as he let you go laughing. You watched him take his sweater off in which he shoved it on you. You put your arms in the sleeves, you could tell his sweater completely drench your body yet it was soft and warm but the thing that topped it was it had his cologne which you absolutely loved. You were about to give it back to him, you didn't want him to get yet he began to walk away to the school entrance, you were about to catch up to him yet Yui called for you and by the time your attention got back to Yuri he had already disappeared. You turned your head to see Yui with an umbrella, he walked you to the entrance and the two of you spoke about what happened earlier yet from Yui's facial expression you could tell he had something he wanted to say yet he didn't he just stayed quiet moving on to another subject of sorts.

'Hey, Y/n,' Yui paused,

The two of you stood at the door watching him take the umbrella down, placing it on the racks as the two of you entered. You turned your head to him, crossing your arms to reveal your shape in Yuri's infamous pink sweater.

'You coming after school?'

You glared at him, you had nothing better to do than to come to the photography club after school.

'Yeah sure, I'll be-' you cut yourself off,

Yuri stood in front of you for a moment before he let out a laugh and went bolting down the corridor. It was odd, he never ran away from you like this ever. You shrugged it off and carried on with your day. You would see him soon anyway.

You could hear Takashi's screams from a mile away, as you got closer to the room they were even louder which made you smile. You pushed open the door seeing that Yui was showing Takashi all his personal toys. Akemi was sitting in Itome's lap against one of the couches, Itsuki was sitting on a chair, Takashi was sitting on the couch with Yui standing over him and Yuu trying to pull away from the blue haired boy and as for the last boy, the pink haired boy was on the couch closet that Itome was leaning against. Yui was about to hold you befor Yuri leant forward grabbing you, he pulled you into his laps. Arms wrapped around you, with his head on your shoulder.

'Yui leave Takashi alone, he has a boyfriend, he would rather see his boyfriend's toys than yours.' Akemi sighed,

You could feel Yui watching Yuri like a hawk, like the two of them were competing for some odd challenge or for jealousy sake. You found Yuri's headphones placing them on and you connected them to your phone turning on one of yuri's ridiculous playlists he had made on your phone. The music was on low so you could hear everything around you, the room was quiet and relaxed until the door was slammed open, you could see any angry boy standing in the doorway and from how tense the boy behind you got you guessed he was a customer or something.

'Yuri!' the boy shouted 'You were supposed to be there!'

You stared at Yui who was glaring at Yuri, you wondered what was going on about the whole situation.

'Yuri go,' Yui sighed,

'No!' Yuri whined,

The boy walked forward grabbing yuri by his collar making him stand forward and making you fall to the ground though Akemi most of you. As you turned your head to the pink haired boy you could see his anger in his face. You could tell he was about to fight the boy until Yui interrupted the whole thing.

'YURI! Go!' yui shouted in anger,

You watched Yuri drag the boy out in rage, you glared at Yui in anger. If Yuri didn't want to do anything he didn't have to. You stood up and grabbed Yui by his collar, dragging him just outside the door, closing it behind the two of you. You crossed your arms though you were still swallowed by Yuri's sweater.

'What the hell was that!' you shouted,

He stared at you like you were a fool, an idiot that you didn't see the signs of things even the most obvious ones.

'Space cadet! Are you that dumb?'

'What?'

You watched him sigh, he placed his hand over his face for a moment before he stared at you blankly.

'Your that stupid that you can't even see that Yuri loves you!' Yui shouted,

You stood there staring at him. Things were finally fitting into place, the sweater, the running away from you, the pulling you into him things were finally fitting into place that the boy who has screws loose, the Ayato Yuri likes you...