Shinichiro Sano X Reader

'Seriously?'

It was abrupt, the words that spilled for my lips that should most definitely have stayed within my mind, like the other rude and unpleasant list of words. Tattooed knuckles wrapped around one another in a meticulous evil boss fashion. His skin cascaded in tattoos, traditional ones of geisha and things that every gang member within the building had. Low-set brows furrowed over thick black sunglasses though he wasn't mad, just his face glued to that one angered look.

The bundle of cash laid gripped between usual sweaty palms, ones that were never sweaty when they wrapped around the shaft of a gun. Positioned forward to give the cash as a present with a few strings attached.

'You know when I joke, don't you, kid?' He paused and I gave him a soft nod, 'Fifteen should do, black ones if necessary they can have some red pin up. Can't have the boys running around on pink kid bikes- if you want a pink one your birthday isn't far away.'

My eyes tweaked in annoyance, I took the cash and the small list of well known shops in the area. Yakuzas' loved to buy things to support local businesses, though that was sweet. I knew for a fact that they wanted the bikes without any serial numbers so the crime can't be linked up to anyone or anything. Though I pretended to be naive to the activities that occurred within the boss' house, and subsequent other houses.

I placed it within a small tote bag, the list fumbled within my hand a few odd motor parlors one included S.S Motors. I waved goodbye to numerous yakuza men as I slipped into the car that had been already set up to the numerous shops.

'Hi there little lady! Looking for a present for your boyfriend?'

Did I look like I was here for my non-existent boyfriend? Didn't the tattoos that snuck out of the two bodyguard's blazer's mean anything? The stereotype of someone belonging to the yakuza was obnoxiously clear. Though I played on, a fake smile upon my face yet uncertainty loomed over like a sweltering storm.

'No, just buying for the company, you know?' I smiled,

'So you want soft motorbikes that are easy to ride for the ladies.'

Eyebrows furrowed, as I stormed out in annoyance playing with my phone. Eagering text him that the first to the second last were shit. I stepped out of the car and glared at the motorbike shop "S.S Motor" the sign read, the one looming over my head. I pushed the door with the small bell ringing at our abrupt entrance. A floors man who looked around my age stepped forward before he was pushed back by what I guessed by the stare he gave the other, the boss.

He was young, a mop of black hair danced upon his head, his eyes sleep deprived but he still smiled. He didn't even try to look like a businessman just stood with his hands in the black slacks that hung from a tight belt but loose around his legs.

'What are you looking forward to, Miss?'

Miss? Miss! He was the first to call me something other than a doll, honey or sweetheart. He won me over by treating me like any other customer. I was intrigued to say the least staring upon the thin sleep deprived boy.

'Black kawasakis or something similar.'

Even he was intrigued as he showed me a few odd bikes that slightly matched what I needed, they were good but I knew something was on his mind. His eyes ecstatic, lips quivering, parting some times to ask it and now he did.

'This is rude but you're Yakuza right? The black motorbikes- kawasakis, you're looking for something fast and powerful, tires that are so common and a bike you can easily rip the serial number off?'

They inched forward, rummaging within their pockets to pull out guns if need be. I watched the boy named Shinichiro raise his hands as beads of sweat rolled down from the black strands of hair. I questioned how he knew that right of the bat.

'I'm a Yakuza too! Black Dragon.'

I mumbled the words and smiled. I had heard of his name before and the yakuza group but could never put a face to a name. My hand slightly waved and the guns were placed back into the pockets. I could see the soft sigh of relief fall over the boy. He smiled and pointed to the perfect bike, even saying he could take the serial numbers off himself for me.

'These are great!' I gleamed, running frantic circles around the floor model,

He chuckled and pointed out a few secret things on the bike. Slowly I stood up and smirked, arms crossed staring at him.

'So how much?' I questioned,

'Twelve grand, I can give you a discount too if it's too expensive.'

He was very weak to women, especially giving a discount to a woman who he didn't know or perhaps that was just the whole pulling guns out at him.

'We don't need a discount, but I will need fifteen more of these.' I paused seeing his lips part open, 'Take as much time as you need but they're all going to the Yamamoto yakuza.'

'You work for Yamamoto?'

With a nod I smiled and gave him the money and the boss's name. He paused and looked at the few pieces of paper with sad eyes. His hands fumbled and his cheeks pink as he asked me for my own number and name. I yanked his hand, the pen danced upon his skin, till I finished.

Placing the lid on the pen I smiled at my artwork that read, "Y/n xxxxxxxxxxx" and a small love heart out of boredom. He stood stunned and if I had gave him a small wave and left he would have most likely passed out in front of me or sprung a bloody nose.

'Thanks Shini! I'll see you when they're ready!' I giggled, closing the door with my job finished and a swoon of a good looking boy on my heels.