Rin Itoshi X Reader

His thumb lingered in his mouth, eyes closed as his spare hand left partially open with fingers ajar like a lion's claws as his fingers hovered over his palm. A raised eyebrow questioning if it was reality or just a hallucination; it was precious seeing Bachira snuggled as such but the soft moans and flickers of speaks were about dolphins and monsters. Though I didn't question his spirited personality jut wish he would shut up for the sake of my own beauty sleep.

The futon is a mess from rolling side to side in agony from the restless night. The pillow wrapped tightly around my head, I swore I would crack my skull because of it any second now. The room laid without any lights, the walls cold and even if I stuck my feet out in front of me I couldn't see them, I could work out Bachira's position by his snoring and other sounds, Jyubei Aryu by the feeling of his long hair itching my skin every hour or so from him tossing but yet I couldn't seem to picture Rin Itoshi in the small quiet room. He completely disappeared.

'Y/n.'

I screamed, though it was muffle, the unknown hand gripped my cheeks till I felt their fingers dragging into the skin of my cold cheek. The crack of the door allowed some small light to fall under, I could see the reflection in teal eyes and knew it was the number one blue lock player, Rin Itoshi. He was crouched over to my side, his hand holding my mouth though began to pull away slightly wet by lips though he didn't find that concerning as I did.

'I'm going to the monitoring room to sleep, you can stay here and listen to him pissing you off or join me.' He mumbled softly so that no one had woken up,

I nodded and he picked up both my futon and his own, the pillows held within my hand as I followed him. Our futons were placed together, it was cold but not freezing within the monitoring room. Little did I know Rin Itoshi wasn't a fan of the cold. I sighed and snuggled within the thin flimsy blanket playing around softly with a thread as I began to close my eyes until I heard his teeth chattering and body softly shaking as background noise. Rin Itoshi was not one of the people you could question him as he would often find himself embarrassed and walk away if a situation ever occurred.

I shuffled across futons, my arms softly wrapping around him and his cold body. He let out a soft gasp as if my actions had scared him but his body soon eased against my own. My head lingered near his neck, he liked the feeling of my warm breath behind his ear tickling with every exhale.

I knew he had passed out long before, his sophisticated personality would never have let him snore like he did though I found it rather cute he was able to relax around me. I knew Blue lock made his anger at an all time high. I stroked his hair, he let out a soft mumble. A little whisper of my name before he mumbled within his sleep.

'You're- mine...' he said softly in broken japanese,

I smiled and kissed his shoulder before closing my own eyes and finding myself in my own dreams.

꒪ യ ★ 🍙 。゚

'So...' Bachira said with a dirty tone underneath as if something sinful had occurred as he stared between Rin and I,

My fingers traced the grain of the chopsticks resting within my hand, the rice bowl in the other as I glared upon Rin in confusion and he did the same. I took a bite and swallowed before I answered the spirited boy's remark.

'So what Bachira?'

By the smirk on his lips I could tell he was referring to last night, Rin had woken me up before breakfast so it didn't look suspicious though I'm guessing Bachira woke up before any of us. Must have taken in the sight, though it wasn't really one anyway.

'Ya know, if you two do that again you'll probably make the best striker out there.' he chuckled,

Face burnt as he suggested both Rin and I had sex. He passed out a minute later, by Rin's rice bowl hitting his temple. I played around with the rest of the food with burning cheeks. Rin stared back upon me, his face blushing as Bachira awoke with a bruised temple.

Rin glared at the boy who still had a small smile, 'We didn't have sex Bowl-cut, you were so loud that we had to leave the room. Next time you do that I'll shove a sock down your throat.'

Bachira chuckled, and the two of us began to silently mime things like two high school girls talking about a run in with a certain boy. Though by the confused and annoyed face upon Rin I guessed he was jealous especially after hearing his whisper yesterday cleared some of the so-called "quirks" he had around which wasn't just because he felt uncomfortable having a girl around but because he wanted something a little more than an acquaintance or a friendship.

'Rin?' I questioned softly, leaning up towards his ear to the point my lips were practically kissing his ear, 'Can we cuddle tonight and the next night?'

He leant away and nodded, letting out a soft chuff about it as he was successful in getting the girl of his dreams. My hand lingered below the table placed upon his lower thigh, softly rubbing soft circles with it without Bachira or the rest of the room knowing about it. Though he tried to play it off with his cool stoic tone he just didn't know that it was because of his soft side though I wouldn't ever admit to keeping his ego up and proud.