Draken X Reader

Bleach blonde strands dance around his red face, it wasn't a thick blush because the girl he often daydreamed about was leant over him in which if he opened his eyes he could see you cleavage but an aliment from the common cold that brought the man to his knees. Your fingers running loosely against his warm forehead followed by your other hand filled with a ringed out rag with water still dripping into the small bowl it came from. In frustration you blow air upwards to move the suffocating strands of hair in your eyes, your focus left the body of your sick boyfriend to your boyfriend's other commitment, Mikey.

                    He too had come down with a cold from spending too much time with one another and if your day wasn't tiring enough he also expected you to play nurse for him. Two for the price of one they say. You kick his side, hear him let out a soft groan and eyelids flutter open for the first time in an hour or two; sheepishly they make themself aware of their surroundings before aiming at you.

You smile softly, 'you need your medicine okay?' your voice is soft, he complained earlier about noises or something along those lines and you weren't going to shout at him or Draken for the matter that was out of their hands- until they get better that is,

                    His hand pushes off the water bottle it lands on his stomach with a soft obscured thud, by the way his face childishly grimaces you can tell it's an awful flavor even with the water chugged down. Though the sound of limbs moving, items cracking and being tossed aside was enough to make Draken begin to rise from his slumber. Though his eyes never fully opened, he shuffled his body to snake around you. You sit at the edge of the bed, feet pressed on Mikey's stomach because he says the pressure makes him feel better while Draken curls up to you; his body forming a "C" shape and his arm that doesn't act like a pillow to his thumping head wraps around you weakly to fall into your lap. Where he tries to make an effort though little to at least hold your hand; though you end up holding a few of his fingers as your hand is merely too small to hold the full amount of his.

'Princess.' he says breathless,

                    Your head turns a smug smile seeing him get slightly better than he was, you squeeze his fingers suffocated in your grip. He gives you the faintest of smiles as you knowingly stare at him waiting for him to get somewhat better so you could say "I told you so..." all because he and Mikey decided to ride helmetless in the pouring rain for an ego boost or whatever man fueled activity that popped into their undeveloped brains as if they had no thought process or concept of safety in the first place.

'You're such a good girl.' he mutters, you push him jokingly and allow your spare hand to practically fuse within the tufts of hair,

                     Your fingers laced with his strands of hair massaging his scalp to ease the lingering headache formed from his aliments. Knowing that if you gave him such royal treatment he might possibly give you the same when you're sick; though knowing Mikey and how he practically became the adopted childhood you'd know it would probably be likely that Draken would fix the issue by holding you near his body so you could listen to his heartbeat; he'd feed you soup and in most cases giggle at your situation with Mikey. And the worse scenario would be Mikey dressed up in a skimpy maid costume, while Draken commands Toman to bring you such unnecessary luxuries or make everyone's grandmothers make you hot chicken miso soup.

'Don't bother speaking, you need your energy, that's an order.' he was a easy to read guy, he followed instructions and did what he told, not like the gremlin at your feet,

'If you wore a skimpy nurses' costume I think we'd be more than fine.' for his statement Mikey forehead was kissed with an egg shaped bruise from his second in commandment,

                    Even in his altered state of consciousness he still defends you until the very end, though Mikey's crude comment means nothing to you knowing he's only joking and if he was also in the right state of mind he would have never said it. Your attention is grasped by the rude sound of the doorbell, at the otherside of the apartment building Draken lived in. Seeing that none of the other occupants were fit to even look after themselves let alone stand for any longer than it takes to go to the bathroom and back you disappear through the apartment.

                     Draken's apartment is always safe, known by the little few of the upper ranks of Toman. You forget to stare into the small peep hole; you swing back the door fully and find yourself quickly swamped and seeing flashes of black uniforms as they disappear down the hallway. Carried in hands were all sorts of foods, traditional medicines, anything they could think about to treat the ailments of number one and number two of Toman. In the lapse of understanding what was going on as the higher ups waltz into the apartment you are lifted up and carried like a princess back into the bedroom where you're gently placed into the loving arms of your boyfriend.

                    Apparently from the words of Mitsuya that you were the only thing Draken needed. He lays rest in your arms, a rather unusual occurrence while he sleeps, you and Mikey are waiting on hand and foot. You weren't even sick but the perks of having everything done made you act like you were. As you kiss Draken's temple, listening into the large long list of things Mikey wanted; starting with girls in skimpy nurse uniforms.