Chapter Six: The Battle For The Town

~Storm~

Levain was fast. Nashi took the first hit using her anger to fuel her. As he jumped off the walls she attempted to blast him but he was just a bit faster so it never touched him. He kicked her in the face making her spit blood. It made me remember when she left earlier and how much more dangerous she was.

And now that anger is probably gonna get her to win. Finally getting serious, Nashi turned towards the guy and with one thundering step she was in the air, coming down fast. Too fast for Levain to dodge her flaming kick.

"Fire Dragon Brilliant Spark!" She yelled as the hit landed.

Lucas and I had to cover our eyes from the debris. When it settled, Nashi stood over a body panting. But, I saw her tense when he laughed. "That's a nice move. I like it." He kicked her legs and she fell to the floor. He stood and kicked her again. She fell onto her back with a groan. "Come on Nashi? Where was that fire I saw just a minute ago huh? All burnt out?" I saw Lucas shift. 'Come on Nashi, you got this.' As of hearing me, Nashi wobbly stood, her hair disheveled and some parts of her clothes dirtier.

She ignited her fists, and began to attack. She started off with multiple punch blasts then a jump roundhouse. She panted more and looked up seeing it did nothing.

"Not... possible." She panted and he smirked.

He raised a hand to her. She stood tall ready to do another attack.

When he blasted, I watched in slow-motion as she soared through the air to the doors and broke through them. Lucas and I screamed for her.

Rushing up to the doors I saw that Nashi was blasted into the ground, head back shadows covering her eyes. Her clothes were in tatters and she was bleeding everywhere.

She wasn't even conscious anymore. What type of spell was that? Turning back to the Cathedral I saw Levain pointing his blast at Lucas and the others. Sylvia had woken up and was struggling to get free. Of course he was lying.

The temperature dropped and my hair color changed along with my attitude. I watched the guy's face as my marks appeared on my now bare chest. "Hey Levain! I don't know what you just pulled on her but you're gonna pay." I said summoning my ice bow and aiming for him. I shot at least three times and he covered his front. Good. Using that as a distraction, I ran behind him and was about to freeze him when he took my arms and flipped me over, throwing me into a wall.

I slid to the floor with a groan but stood again. I watched as he aimed a blast at me but I dodged just in time. I rushed forward to his side and was about to stab him when he grabbed me by my face and started to squeeze.

I screamed and kicked, feeling like my brain was too big for my skull and it was going to bust through. I felt so close to unconsciousness when suddenly I felt a chill. It ran down my spine then went straight back up to my neck.

I tried to pry his hand away from my head but I couldn't. Then he let go of me. Well actually I fell but his hand hadn't let go. When I pried the hand off from my face, his hand was on my chest.

Only his hand. 

Looking up I saw Levain screaming and holding his wrist where his hand was. Blood splattered across the floor and onto me. I scrambled to stand and looked next to Levain to see someone.

Something.

And no, it was not pleasant. Horns sprouted from its head and their eyes were red. Their arms were made up of red flames. It held a fire blade to Levain's throat. Wait. Fire...

"Nashi?" I called and she shifted her gaze to me. "Nashi, it is you right?" She didn't respond.

"You crazy bitch! How could you cut off my hand?! Ugh I'll kill you!" He screamed and aimed to backhand her but she jumped away.