Chapter Twenty-Nine: We Are Fairy Tail

~Nashi P.O.V~

It was over. Tartaros Revived was gone and everything was better now. The mayor was pissed but it was definitely worth it. After explaining the entire situation, Fairy Tail was let off with a warning:

If it happened again, we'd be shut down. For good.

"Ice Pop!" I called, bursting into the new and improved guild hall for Next Gen. I nodded to Gale and the twins leaned over ancient books, heading into the kitchen. They were studying magic together, or at least that's what Gale's mom told me when I asked.

I found Nova, Fey and Angel cooking lunch. "Hey you guys see Storm? I need to talk with him."

"I think I saw him, Reiki, and Lucas go in the meeting room to plan for our next mission." Angel responds. "Tell them lunch is almost ready too." I smiled walking out and up the stairs to the meeting room.

Things have changed. Fairy Tail Next Gen is run a little bit different than its forefather. No guild master, just a leader that reports to the Guild Master every month. They're in charge of individual and group missions.

Also, there's a way bigger ceremony on new members. For Fey, Angel, and their older brother Fen, they got badges and said a pledge; Ms. Mira-Jane is there to give them their stamps as well. There's a bunch of other stuff with that but Storm just let's Nova handle. We all have jobs:

Storm is the leader obviously.

Gale and Reiki are the spar room directors.

Nova, Sylvia, and the girls are on cooking. Sometimes I help but mostly I do my own job as the manager. Think of it as second leader. I do the check up and report to Gramps with Storm. Split responsibilities and all that.

Lucas even got a job too as the hall coordinator. He works with Nova on parties and stuff like that. He's also in charge of the cleaning too. Ha, sucker.

Running up the stairs, I walk into the meeting room. Reiki and Lucas look up from the map on the table while Storm still stared, probably debating who to send. "Hey guys. Think I can talk to Storm by myself?" I gestured to said boy who quirks a brow but doesn't look up. Lucas and Reiki nodded both leaving.

"My room?" I heard Lucas say.

"Keep it in your pants, Angel said dinner's almost done!" I called after them smirking, knowing Lucas and Reiki are blushing. They've definitely improved since getting together. Lucas seems just way better now.

"Hey Ice Boy." I grabbed Storm, pulling his face toward me so I could kiss his lips. He mumbles the same, looking immediately back to the board. "Storm." I shoved his arm. He just hums again.

I groaned before grabbing his arm and uding a bit extra strength to manhandle him into his chair. He looks up at me exasperated as I plopped into his lap; his hands instantly hook onto my waist.

"Nashi, I'm busy. What are you doing?"

"Being the distraction you need." I kissed him. He hummed, this time in appreciation. I smirk and intertwined my fingers into his locks at the back of his head, tugging sharply. He groans as our lips disconnect and his head it tugged back. I smirk again when he looks up at me with dark eyes. Did I mention that my boyfriend was a bit kinky? And not just in the giving department.

"Hey." His voice is ragged. I smile at him.

"Hi there. Distracted yet?" I asked with a head tilt. His eyes drag down my throat where many, many hickies reside from yesterday. He's a menace.

"More like focused on something else."

Nashi, as much as I would love to dominate Storm and have him dominate us, we came to talk remember?