Chapter Eighteen: Rampaging Girl

~Third Person P.O.V~

Nashi made it to town at nightfall. She landed on top the Cathedral, scales lining her face and her irises completely gone.

Her wings flanked her sides, her claws pressed into the building. People caught sight of her and cheered. 

But with a roar she silenced them all. She aimed at them and opened her mouth. Fire spewed from it, making them scream and run from her. She landed on the ground, the earth under her giving away.

She roared again, fire coming past her lips and burning everything. A giant hand from the sky bashed Nashi to the ground. 

It was none other than Makarov with Gajeel, Laxus, and Mira. 

Soon the hand holding Nashi was thrown back. Nashi was getting worse. Scales lined her arms and her horns grew longer. She roared at them. It sounded almost pained.

Gajeel was next to attack. "Iron Dragon Club!" His attack was demolished by E.N.D.'s red and black fire that scorched Gajeel's arm. When Mira asked if he were alright, he nodded, shaking off the flames.

"This fire isn't as hot as Salamander's. I'll be okay." Nashi took to the sky and Laxus followed. He struck her with lightning and she wailed. It burned badly. She fell to the ground, helpless. Her clothes were destroyed and her wings too yet she still rose to her feet. 

She puffed out her chest going for another attack. This time, fire and lightning were mixed in blasting all of them away. Nashi bellowed loudly, the air whipping them back. Makarov covered his eyes. When the bellowing stopped, Nashi was attacking again. She went for Makarov. She took her claw hand and pushed him into the air. Flying up, she took both hands, put them together and hit him down. 

He fell fast. He hit the ground, the wind putting the fire out. He grunted, blood splattered past his lips. He coughed on it. "Gramps!" Laxus deflected Nashi's next attack, sending her into the air again. As she fell, she aimed her feet for Laxus' torso. 

They slammed into his gut knocking the wind out of him. Nashi kicked off, jumping back. She growled lowly. Running forward, her hand was coated in flames. Nashi was about to scratch Laxus' face off when ice froze her.

The flame went out and she was stuck in that position. "Laxus!" Mira ran to her husband's side as he fell. "Gramps." Gajeel tended to the master who was out cold. Mira looked up and saw the ones who went to get Nashi. 

Storm stepped forward. "Is Gramps okay?”

"He will be. Wendy, come on. I'm taking him back to the guild." Gajeel ordered making Wendy nod and they rushed away.

"I'm going with Wendy and Gajeel.”

"Take the others with you." Natsu said to Lucy. Lucas stepped forward.

"What about you?"

"I'm staying here. Nashi has to be stopped." Natsu said sadly. He never wanted to fight his daughter like this. Hopefully, he could subdue her until he found a solution."

"Let me help." His son insisted but Natsu shook his head.

"No Lucas. With the way Nashi is now, you'll barely keep up."

"Then I'll stay." Storm spoke up.

"I have ice devil slayers powers. I can use it to keep Nashi at bay. That'll only last for so long. Long enough to use this against her." Storm held up a vile of green liquid.

"And that is?”

"Makoto gave it to me. He said it'll bring her back to normal.”

"Okay but you don't fight. You need to get close enough to pour it in her mouth. I'll stay and fight too."