Chapter Twenty: A Nightmare Never Told

~Third Person P.O.V~

Storm's heart, which was hammering in his chest, finally started to settle. He fell into a seating position as Natsu lifted his daughter in his arms.

"It's over." Gray panted. "I can't believe it took the three of us to take down your own kid. What have you been feeding her? The Altas Flame?"

"No. She's just really strong. You can thank Lucy for that."

Storm smiled and fell back against the ground. It jabbed against his skin but he ignored it. He was tired. "Storm, you okay?"

"Eh, I just faced off against a fire demon who happened to be the girl I like. Totally fine Dad!" Gray laughed and Natsu smiled.

"Let's go home now.”

"I don't think I can move." Storm said. Then, he felt Gray lifting him onto his back. 

"You did good Storm."

"Thanks Dad." Storm eyelids drooped heavily and he yawned.

"Get some sleep." Storm snuggled into his father's neck before falling into a deep slumber.

When Storm was awake again, he was laying in the Fairy Tail guild's infirmary. He sighed and sat up slightly. The other person in the bed next to him was Nashi. She was bruised and her arms were bandaged. "Don't worry, Storm. She's okay." He jumped hearing his brother. He turned and saw Rin smiling at him with Sylvia at his side. "Dad told us what you did. Gotta say, pretty brave."

"You would've done it too."

"Yeah, but I would've gotten killed. You've got more experience than I do." Rin smirked. "Mom said she was happy to see you alive."

"Did it really take all 3 of you to get the antidote in her?" Sylvia asked eagerly. 

"Yeah. Dad got knocked out and Mr. Dragneel was burned pretty bad. Why aren't they here?"

"Wendy healed them herself but she didn't have enough to heal you. You'll need to stay here for a couple days."

"What about the town? And the people?" Rin looked at Sylvia then looked down with crossed arms. "What's wrong?"

"Well um..."

"Spit it out Rin."

"The mayor is considering whether or not to disband Fairy Tail for good."

This sent a pang to Storm's heart. "What? But we saved the town from the demons! Hell, they helped us!" Storm yelled angrily and Sylvia sighed. 

"The mayor doesn't know that. Gramps decided not to say anything about it. All he knows is that Nashi attacked the town and that the town wants her to pay."

Storm glanced at Nashi who was still unconscious. "She's been asleep for days. You've been in and out." Sylvia mumbled. "She's stable but as it stands, she's in a coma." Storm clenched his fist.

"This isn't fair. It wasn't Nashi that attacked. It isn't her fault that Miyoko's she forced her transformation."

"Storm, Nashi's rampage was well after that."

"But it wasn't her fault! She didn't want to attack the town!" 

Storm exclaimed glaring at his sheets. "You say as if you're so sure. Were you in contact with Nashi beforehand?" Storm let go of his sheets. 

"Yeah, when Nashi had kidnapped me, E.N.D. let her talk with me."

"Who's E.N.D.?" Storm sighed. Course they don't know. 

"It's the demon that was dormant in Nashi. The same one who saved you guys from Levain previously."

It was silent for a moment before Storm looked up at Rin. "Where is the mayor?" Rin looked him in the eyes, squinting a bit. 

"What's your plan?" Storm didn't speak. "Storm, you're my brother. I know that look. Now either you tell me or you stay here, in bed." 

Rin said, making Storm sigh. "Fine. I plann on telling the mayor."

"Everything?" Storm nodded making Rin sigh and look away at the same time Sylvia began to raise her voice. 

"Storm! Dad will kill you if you say something."

"What do you want me to do Sylvia? I can't lose Nashi after fighting so hard to get her back. I did not fight her and stay asleep for days on end just to end up giving her up."

Storm said, throwing the covers off him. He stood up but immediately fell into Rin.

"You're nuts."

"Help me, or get out of my way."

Rin smirked. "Come on big bro. We don't have much time." Sylvia looked at them before groaning even though she couldn't hide her smile as they glanced at her knowingly. 

"Dang it guys. Fine. If you get in trouble, I'm not helping you."

"Dully noted."

Rin and Sylvia helped Storm into the guild. Oddly enough it was silent save for some chatter. Storm's teammates were with their parents again and speaking. When Storm caught sight of Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Juvia, and another he doesn't remember, he pulled Rin and Sylvia along.

"Dad!" Gray looked up and smiled seeing his son. He ran over and hugged him, pressing a hand to his head to hold him close.

"Storm." He breathed. 

"Hi Dad." He wrapped an arm around him and hit his back before parting. 

"Storm!" Juvia hugged her son so tightly and he hugged back tighter. He heard her sobs and felt her shaking. When he pulled away, Juvia wiped her tears. "Oh Juvia's baby is okay...," Storm smiled. 

"Hi Mom. I'm sorry for worrying you." He said.

Juvia put her hands on his shoulders. "Juvia was not worried. She knew you wouldn't be killed. She had faith."

Storm smiled before hugging Juvia again. When she pulled away he spoke to Natsu and Lucy. "It's good to see you well again Mr. Natsu."

"You too kid. 

"Ms. Lucy." He nodded to her and she smiled his way.

"Why are you out here?"

"Rin told me about the mayor. We need to tell him the truth."

Gray sighed. "We can't. If we do then, he'll figure Nashi's a demon too and that can't happen. He'll blame Nashi for the destruction though we all know who really did this."

Natsu sat down along with Lucy and Storm. "But then, what do we do? We can't lose Fairy Tail. It's our home."

Storm said looking around the table. They seemed discouraged too. "Come on! We have to think of something!" It was Sylvia who said it, surprisingly.

"I refuse to lose Nashi over this! We gotta do something to prove her innocence!" She said angrily. Rin put a hand on her shoulder. When she looked at him, he shook his head. "But...," she looked around.

Her shoulders slumped and tears welled in her eyes. "This can't be happening...," Sylvia sobbed, wiping her tears with her wrist. 

With the slam of a door, the guild was silenced. Everyone looked and saw that the mayor and Master Makarov exiting his office. 

They stopped at the door, and shook hands. When the mayor left, Makarov turned to his guild.

"Gramps? How'd it go?" It was Sylvia who asked. 

He took a breath and...

"Fairy Tail is...,"