Chapter Eleven: To Make A Move

~Lucy~

I couldn't sleep. I was restless. My daughter has been kidnapped and for all I know is dead. I sighed into my hands as I sat on my bed in my old apartment. I looked up and saw that it was the same as I left it.

A bit bland but the landlady left it all the same. I smiled and stood. I walked over to my book that I wrote all those years ago. It was a hit and it still is. I'm surprised no one has come up to me yet.

"Luce? You okay?"

"Natsu... I'm worried."

"About Nashi, I am too. But she's strong Lucy. She gets it from her mother." I smiled and turned seeing Natsu. He wore no shirt and had a towel on his head.

"Where's Luke?"

"He's staying over at Gray's. Said he wanted some time to talk with Storm. I have a feeling it's about his sister." I smirked and waked past Natsu to change into different clothing.

"What do you mean?"

Natsu sometimes I wonder how dense you are. They're talking about the fact that Storm and Nashi kissed. And how they obviously like each other." I said as I discarded my dirty top and pants.

"Well they like each other. What's there to talk about?"

"Look at you; growing out your 'I don't want my kids to date Fullbusters' phase."

"It wasn't a phase. I still don't like it, but what can I do? Nashi and Storm like each other. I don't want to be the dad who takes that away from them. It's special you know? I think it's gonna open a new chapter for us. And plus, Gray's already family." Natsu shrugged and I smiled. Leaning up, I kissed his cheek tenderly. "What was that for?"

"Understanding even though you don't like it." I giggled while walking to my bathroom. "Now stop distracting me. Master wants us to hurry so we can come up with a plan."

Natsu's face turned serious. "For what exactly? To destroy our daughter?"

"Of course not. We're going to get her back."

I said reassuringly. Natsu didn't seem convinced. "Really?" He asked and I sighed. "Natsu this is Gramps we're talking about. He wouldn't risk Nashi's life."

"I'm just not sure Luce. When I was E.N.D. Gray tried to kill me. I tried to kill him. What makes you think Gramps won't think to put Rin or Storm after Nashi?" He asked frowning sadly.

"Gramps is all about family. He would never to do that to her. You just watch. We'll save our daughter and bring her home."

~Nashi~

As I sat upon my throne, I looked down at Panola. "Panola. How is Miyoko?"

"She's healing well. She'll be awake in a few hours."

"Good. Levain." I called for my servant and he came groveling at my feet.

"Mistress?"

"Lead me to the control center. I want to see how fast this guild can progress to Magnolia." I said and he nodded. I rose from my seat and walked down the steps and allowed Levain to lead me to the control room. When we arrived, I saw a giant screen with Magnolia all over it.

"We're only a few miles away, Mistress. We could attack now."

"No. I want to wait." I stated and Levain grit his teeth.

"Why? If Miyoko were here-,"

I snatched Levain up by his neck, choking him. He gasped for breath holding onto my hands. "Miyoko isn't here. I am. You pledged your loyalty to me. And as such I demand respect. I keep you around for a reason. You are my assistant, but you can easily be replaced." I pulled him close, a dark glint in my eyes.

"Defy me again, and you will face the consequences." I dropped Levain and he crumbled to the floor coughing. "I'm going to send a message. One that'll surely get them motivated."

I smirked and turned to Levain once again. "Call the twins to my quarters. After that go assist Panola with Miyoko. Once you are done, go to your room and rest."

I ordered and he nodded. Good.

I walked towards my room, and when I arrived, I went to my closet. Dropping my current clothes, I tugged on my red sleeveless shirt with an illusion neckline and a keyhole opening in the back. I pulled on my black pants, and then I pulled on my black boots that stopped just below my knees. Hearing a knock at my door, I turned my back to it. "Come in." I said silently and I heard the door open as I pulled on my black cloak and black fingerless skintight gauntlets.

"Levain said you wanted to see us." I smiled hearing Lieona speak. Turning to them both I stopped. Their blue hair made something in my mind glitch. I ignored it.

"Lieona, Miki. I want you two to be apart of my elite squad. The most trusted of the demons.

"Us?" Miki asked stunned. I nodded with a smile.

"I want you two to join me on a mission. It's harmless." I said and the glanced at each other. They turned back to me and crossed their arms.

"We're in as long as we can scare people in our demon forms."

"Why not?" I shrugged and they smiled. Suddenly they morphed into different beings. Lieona's hair grew longer as she grew bigger and sharp quills appeared on her arms. Her teeth sharpened and her fingers sharpened into talons. She grew black devil-like wings that made me grin. Miki's transformation was similar to her sister's.

Miki's hair grew longer too and her hands became talons. But all her teeth didn't sharpen; only her front teeth. Her form became bigger and more rugged. Her eyes turned from grey to a dark purple and they turned feral. She also had devilish wings.

Now it's my turn. I grew talons for hands and felt my teeth sharpening even more. Then, I felt a tail growing and felt wings growing. I groaned and eventually they were red and sticking out my back.

"This is wonderful. Let's go." We exited through my window and we flew over the town. Once I located the guild, I motioned for the girls to come close. We dropped silently into an alley and I whispered silently to them. "I want you two to take out the lights. I got the rest."

I smiled and they nodded. They disappeared into the shadows and I went to the nearest window. I opened it slightly and waited until the lights went out before I slipped inside. I landed silently and waited until both the twins were by my side, before I guided fire back into the lamps.

I smirked seeing all of Fairy Tail surrounding us. They gasped and some screamed at our appearance. I only laughed. This was so hilarious. Their faces seemed so desperate. Poor them.

I crossed my legs and laid my arms across them with a smirk.

"Hello, Fairy Tail."