Chapter Twenty-Six: Fullbusters United

~Third Person P.O.V~

By the next morning, all of Magnolia is deserted.

The Fairy Tail Guild itself was tense with anticipation of what was to come. Only Team Natsu and Fairy Tail Next Gen remained leaving the guildhall empty.

The Exceeds Wendy and Romeo had yet to return and that worried Fey and Rin's parents. Their children needed to be here and alive.

"Fairy Tail," Makoto announced, calling their attention to the front where the demon stood. "This guild has been more charitable to me than Tartaros Revived has ever been to me. If this plan fails, I will take the fall."

"No," Nashi slams a hand on her table. Her battle gear consists of a black shirt with shorts over a pair of leggings. She wore her father's scarf, her mother jacket and boots of her own. She was fully healed. "You won't take the fall. You weren't the one that brought them here. I was. I'll take the blame if it comes to it." She says determinedly.

Storm stands up and grabs her hand. "But it won't come to it because we got this. Tartaros doesn't stand a chance against us." He said nodding to the others.

The ground rocked and everyone knew it was time.

Filing out the guild one by one, Juvia and Gray standing behind their son and his girlfriend. Natsu and Lucy glared at the approaching guild while Laxus, Mira Jane, Gajeel, Levy and the others stood behind them, jaws set.

Lucy, Natsu, Gray and Erza stepped forward as the demons landed, only four.

"Makoto! You stand with these fairies? Why?" One of them demanded. Makoto narrowed his eyes.

"Fairy Tail has shown me more to life than destruction. E.N.D. will never be yours. It will never be evil," he stated.

"Is that so?" Miyoko spat from above. Nashi's head snapped up and she snarled at the woman. She has caused so much destruction and Nashi was going to stop her.

"Damn right! I belong to no one!" Nashi stepped forward to yell. The woman narrowed her eyes then smirked.

"Ah. I see you survived. Then show me what you've learned, E.N.D.." Miyoko grabbed her cloth and threw it at Nashi. She dodged it, watching the cloth hit the ground. She growls. Running forward, Nashi jumps off the ground, using fire to propel her through the air just to punch Miyoko in the face. Her skidded in the dirt and she watched satisfactorily as Miyoko hit the ground.

Battle broke loose after that.

Team Natsu and Makoto headed for the guild while the Next Gen handled the four demons. Sylvia ran, the fire demon following. Same for the lightning demon and Gale, Storm faced the plant demon head on but was forced away shortly after.

Reiki and Rose stayed back to back when facing the air demon. While Rose summoned two swords for herself, Reiki prepared to use his Heavenly Body magic.

The air demon took flight, smirking at the siblings as she shot towards the forest. The siblings looked at each other then dashed after her.

Miyoko came straight for Nashi.

"Show me what you've got, fire demon." Nashi smirks. Because Miyoko was regenerating, she didn't know about any of Nashi's new advantages.

"I'm not just a fire demon anymore." A fire lit over her palm and Nashi began her attack. Dodging the cloth aimed for her, Nashi was able to get a clear shot at Miyoko's stomach which she punched.

The girl then grabbed the cloth and burned them all, besides her clothes. She smirked. "Now what are you going to use?"

Miyoko smirked and shot out a hand toward a building. Confused, Nashi watched as Miyoko twisted her hand, and then astonishment covered her features as the building broke apart and started to clump together to make a giant. Another began to form and Nashi muttered, "shit."