Chapter Ten: The Takeover

~Levain~

Things around the guild have changed. Nashi hasn't met any of the demons yet, seeing as she spends most of her time asleep. She's also been testing Miyoko's patience; which has been running out.

As of now, she wants me to get her so Nashi can meet the other demons.

"M-Mistress?" Nashi also requires me to call her mistress which I hate. But I don't want to die. "What is it Levain?"

"It is time for you to meet the others."

"Says who?"

"Miyoko."

"Miyoko doesn't control me. But I will still go to meet them."

Nashi stood and fixed her outfit. She wore a white short-sleeve with black shorts. She also wears a red hoodie with short sleeves that show off her arms. She wears fingerless gloves with rubies on the index fingers and metal phoenixes on her thumbs. She pulled on her boots but didn't bother with her hair which was running down her back in wild curls.

"Come." She said and walked off with me following. "How many of the others are there?"

"6, Mistress." She sighed. When we arrived at the doors, she kicked them open, and walked inside.

5 of the demon gates were present.

Kildonan. He wore a black sleeveless shirt with a blue navy coat that stopped at his calves. His hair was silver and his eyes were teal. He was the calmest of us. He eyed Nashi with an interest and I smirked. Kildonan is also a flirt. But I bet she'll burn him alive.

Miracle came running up to Nashi with a smile. "You must be Nashi! I'm Miracle." Miracle had black hair and green eyes. She wore a pair of shorts with leggings and a cloak shirt with a bow tied around the waist. Don't let her attitude fool you. She'll destroy you in a millisecond.

Her eyes were closed at the moment but when she opened them, they were deadly. "How dare you disrespect Madam Miyoko? Maybe I should kill you now." Nashi gave her an insane smirk. Her eyes glowed brightly as she leaned in close.

"I dare you." She brushed past Miracle and walked towards the others.

Panola, who is our doctor, bowed to Nashi. "My Queen." Nashi smirked and saw the other demons. The only two that were left were twins. Lieona and Miki. Both girls wore the same outfits. Blue high-low shirts and black leggings with boots and sleeveless gloves. Nashi stopped at them. She examined them like relics.

"You must be Nashi! We're the twins." Lieona said and Nashi smiled at them.

She placed a hand on her hip popping it out. "I like you two. Join me." She held out her hand and the twins reached out when the doors slammed open.

Miyoko was pissed. "And what's this? What are you doing with my demons?"

"Your demons?" Nashi stepped forward with a taunting smile on her face.

"Yes my demons. Now get in line. I have orders for you."

"I don't listen to your orders. Maybe I need to beat that into that thick skull if yours."

"Are you challenging me?"

Miyoko stepped into Nashi's personal space and I backed away from them.

"It's barely a challenge seeing as you're not much of one."

Miyoko raised a hand to slap Nashi but she caught it. With a steely glare, she set her hand on fire. The fire spread down Miyoko's arm and Nashi let her go. Miyoko began to scream and the demons watched in a stunned silence.

It wasn't enough to kill Miyoko, but enough to know who she's dealing with.

"Let's get something straight." Nashi spoke loudly to all the other demons. She turned and walked towards Miyoko's elevated throne as we all watched.

She sat on it with a smirk. "I'm in charge."

"Who exactly are you? Miyoko took you in and-,"

"I am a demon. The demon that burns everything in my path. I may burn you too." Nashi glared at Miracle.

"I am E.N.D. And soon, we will attack the town of Magnolia."