Chapter Thirteen: A Love That Burns

Warning! Lemon ahead. I get very graphic and might add some gifs to it. If you want to skip, just scroll until you see STOP in bold letters.

~Third Person P.O.V~

His scent was driving her insane. When she heard him say the words, Nashi surged into him, kissing him ferociously and running her hands over him. She felt her instincts edging closer to the surface so she pulled away. "Nashi?" She heard Strom call but closed her eyes pinching her nose. Suddenly, everything was new. Her hearing was heightened, her sight was sharp and her sense of smell. She turned to Storm, a look of hunger in her eyes.

"Nashi? Are you okay?" He asked and she chuckled, a newfound sense of straightforwardness coming over her.

"I'm fine. Now lie back." She pressed his chest and Storm blushed.

"Are you E.N.D.?"

He asked and Nashi stopped. "No. But I will be if you don't lie back." She said and he laid down. She smiled and caressed his arm.

"Good." She kissed him deeper this time, running her tongue along the seam of his lips. She bit into his bottom lip, sucking on the sensitive skin. She ran a hand through his hair, tugging slightly to make him gasp.

Taking the opportunity, Nashi slithered her tongue inside and fought with his. In the end, she won and continued to explore his mouth like a cavern. She licked the roof of his mouth and felt vibrations along her tongue indicating Storm's moan. She pulled away to discard her shirt, leaving her in a bra. She brought him back into a kiss but departed from his lips to explore the skin below. She tilted his head to lick his chin. Then she kissed it before moving on.

Nashi ran her hands down his chest, stopping at his pants and going back up. She kissed along the column of his neck and smirked hearing his heart pound. She kissed around his collarbone until she found his right ear. She sucked on it softly, making him moan. With another smile, Nashi bit him just under his earlobe.

The sensation that rolled over Storm was euphoria. It made him grab Nashi's waist and press her into him. She smiled at this and moved on kissing and creating love bites along his collarbone. She sat up and looked down, pleased with her work. Then she ran her hands through his hair. He liked that. "Do you like this Storm?" She whispered and he nodded. He was lost in lust but knew if he defied Nashi, she'd be E.N.D. again.

Nashi smirked and kissed down his chest making him gasp. Each one was slow and langiud. Every 3 kisses she's lick him to make him jolt or shiver. When she got to his v line he shivered. Sitting up, Nashi looked at Storm silently asking for permission. He nodded quickly and she pulled them down.

The tent in his boxers was distinctive and very tight. Nashi looked at it with a hunger and Storm watched her. She wrapped her hand around the cloth and gasped silently.

It was hot and incredibly stiff. She could feel the veins sticking out. Nashi looked up at Storm before dragging her fist wrapped around him, up once then twice. He lifted his waist into her hand, seeking more. Nashi pulled her hand away and saw the precum wetting the fabric.

She glanced up at Storm before tugging on the hems to pull them off. She watched in fascination as his cock spring to life. The precum was wetting his tip making Nashi lick her lips. She wrapped her hand around the base and dragged it up then down to see Storm's reaction. His eyes were closed and a blush was spread across his face. His heart was racing and he was panting. Nashi smiled and leaned down to lick at the tip.

Storm jolted at the action, and Nashi continued. Then she licked down the side before going back to the tip. She sucked just on the tip before going deeper. He gave put a choked gasp as she did so. She sucked hard on him and hollowed out her cheeks so he could feel her wet mouth. He fisted the sheets as she bobbed her head up and down.

Using her hands, she kneaded his balls and the pubes that rested on them. She felt him raise his hips and she sucked harder. She knew by the way he went faster and how his heart increased that he was close.

Instead of letting him cum, she pulled away. Then she leaned back and took off her shorts and underpants. Storm watched as she sat on his waist, and she looked down at him with kind eyes.

"Are you ready for this Storm?" His voice was caught in his throat so he settled for a nod. Nashi looked down and held Storm's cock steady as she set herself upon him. She winced but continued to push deeper until he was sheathed to the hilt. Nashi panted heavily as pain through her nether regions. She steered her mind away from the pain and to distract herself she kissed Storm.

He ran his hands through her hair and cupped her face. When her mind lit up in pleasure she began to move. She pulled herself off before coming back down again. She felt Storm pushing upward meeting her thrusts as she came down. To anchor herself, she pressed her hands to Storm's chest, moaning. Storm held Nashi's waist, pushing up into her.

He felt heavenly, thrusting into Nashi's core. When Nashi pressed down and he trusted up, Nashi cried out in pleasure.

"Yes! Right there!" She moaned into his ear, gripping his hairs. She pressed her lips to his shoulders as he continued to abuse her prostate over and over. Then Nashi reached down and stroked him as he thrusted. He felt her hand and caught it. In a swift movement, he had them flipped so he was on top.

He kissed her passionately, intertwining their fingers together and lifting that hand over her head. His other hand was holding her face as he kissed her. Feeling a knot slowly forming inside, he sped up his thrusts, going deeper and harder inside until he was pounding into Nashi's womb.

She moaned into his lips, creating vibrations along his tongue that bounced through his mouth. He broke from the kiss going to her neck. He kissed and sucked until he found a particular spot that made her moan loudly. He bit into that part of her flesh pulling away and saw a love bite. He littered her skin with them and pulled on her leg to put it over his shoulder. This hit a spot so deep Nashi came.

Then just as Storm was about to, he pulled out and came all over her stomach. Both panted as they came down from their high.

STOP!

Nashi smiled sadly. "I have to go soon. But I'm glad that...," Nashi stopped, caressing his cheek. "I'm glad my first time was with you, Stripper." She said fondly.

"You too, Spitfire."

Nashi got out of bed to go clean up and Storm lay in bed. He blushed heavily at the thought of what he just did. "I just had sex. Mom and Dad are going to kill me." He mumbled covering his eyes.

When he heard the door open, he saw Nashi all clean. She got into bed, covering herself before cuddling up to him. "Do you think E.N.D is really going to destroy Magnolia?"

"I think she is. But one thing, she doesn't want to be alone. I don't want to be either." Storm looked down at Nashi. She stared up at him with warm eyes.

"I know that Fairy Tail will try to rescue you. And when they do, E.N.D won't make it easy. So I want you to tell them I'm sorry okay? That I love them." Storm shifted so he was laying on his side and Nashi was facing him.

"Why are you saying that like you'll never see them again."

"After what I'm going to do? I don't think I'll be accepted ever again." Storm laughed. He laughed really hard.

"Nashi, we're Fairy Tail. You're a part of us and that means we'll save you."

Nashi smiled. "Now get some sleep okay?" Nashi nodded and both of them closed their eyes, drifting off to sleep.