Chapter Nine: The Demon Seed

~Third Person P.O.V~

As Nashi slept the tentacles sunk themselves deeper into her porcelain skin, reaching deeper for the seed inside. They pulsed and flexed,  making Miyoko frown.

"What's taking so long?"

"From what I gathered, she hasn't used the power before so it must have manifested when I was about to hurt her or one of her friends but went away when the threat passed."

"Mm. Panola!" Miyoko shouted and a girl with horns and golden eyes came walking over. She had platinum blonde hair and fangs.

"My Queen?" Panola bowed.

"I have no time for your foolishness. This human has an unawakened demon inside her. Wake it." Miyoko demanded and Panola nodded. She walked up to the tube and pushed a button to make the tentacles shock Nashi. She instantly woke up and screamed. The water boiled over and Miyoko glared.

"What are you doing?"

"The information I got from Levain made me think of something. The demon only comes out in dire times. The death of her friends was one. That cannot be the only reason. So I decided, shock it out of her."

"It'll fight before it dies, that's for sure."

Nashi's screaming continued until she fell limp in the tank. Then as one of the tentacles slithered into her skin, her eye popped open. Instead of comforting pink, it was bloody red. The tank shook and the glass cracked.

Then glass was flying everywhere. Levain and Panola jumped out the way but Miyoko stayed. She smiled down at Nashi who was rapidly changing. Her hair which was brushed and pulled away from her face, grew wild and horns sprouted as well. When Nashi stood, she seemed taller and markings grew on her face under her eyes.

She had an arrogant look in her eye. "My clothes?"

"They are in your room. Once you are dressed, you are to come to my-,"

Nashi interrupts Miyoko. "I will do as I please. Whether it be to burn you alive or to destroy all of Magnolia." Nashi turned away from Miyoko, walking off.

"Walking away from me is the last thing you'll ever do!" Miyoko sent a streak of cloth toward Nashi but she caught it and burned it.

The fire kept burning until it reached Miyoko and began to burn her. Miyoko glared at Nashi as she covered her naked body. "Attack me again, and it'll be the last thing you'll ever do."

Nashi said and turned to Panola. "Show me to my room. Now." Nashi ordered and Panola nodded feverishly.

"Yes my Queen."

~Storm~

I was slapped awake. I jumped up and into a battle stance. Though I dropped it seeing Lucas, Sylvia, the rest of Nashi's family and mine. "Where is she?" Lucas asked with an angry tone.

He walked towards me and grabbed my collar. "Where is my sister!?" It all came back to me. The kidnapping.

"She's gone." I swallowed.

"What do you mean "she's gone?!"

"I mean she was kidnapped okay!?" I threw Lucas off me, now angry as well. "One minute Nashi and I are watching talking the next we're kissing-,"

What?" Lucas was beyond pissed.

"Yeah we kissed. Then Levain showed up with some lady and kicked my ass. Then they took her. Believe me I'm pissed too." I said angrily and saw my dad come up to me.

"Let's get to the guild hall. We need to inform the master what's going on. Can you tell me what this woman looked like?"

"She had dark purple hair and black eyes. She called herself Miyoko with a red dress Her hair was in a ponytail. She didn't say much but she spoke like she's been alive for years."

"Think you can draw her?

"Maybe."

Dad went to get the Master when I started to draw. After 30 minutes, I was done. Gramps gasped at the picture. "What is it? Do you recognize her?"

"No. But I have a feeling that the guild she's running is one we've dealt with before and sacrificed a great person to."

Mrs. Lucy rubbed Mr. Natsu's back. "I have a feeling that her and the previous master are father and daughter. His name was Mard Geer. It took all of Fairy Tail to destroy their plans."

"What should we do Gramps?" Dad asked calmly and all of the guild turned to him. He spoke without a second thought.

"We save our family of course. Nashi may not have been with us but she is one of our own. And if she is taken then it means war."

"I feel that this kidnapping is only the beginning of something bigger than all of us."

"It might be. But we are the Fairy Tail guild! The best in all of Fiore! We will show them that we cannot be beaten!" We all burst into cheer and I smiled.

"Wait for me Nashi, I'm coming."