Chapter Twenty-Three: Demon Revival

~Third Person P.O.V~

The Fairy Tail guild was peaceful.

Or at least as peaceful as it could be with Storm and Gale fighting, destroying tables and chairs.

Natsu and Gray watched them with proud smiles on their faces. "Reminds you of old times right?"

"Definitely." Natsu sighed, crossing his arms. When Storm used a spick kick move to knock Gale aside, he whistled. "You taught him that?"

"Juvia actually. You should see the twins." Gale said proudly, puffing out his chest. "Juvia taught them all their moves."

Natsu turned to him with a interested look. "So they have magic like Juvia's?"

"If we're getting technical, yeah. The twins are Water Devil Slayers but Sylvia knows Ice Make. Storm took after me with the Ice Devil Slayer powers," Gray gestured to his son and his white hair, "and that's it."

"What's with the white hair? Yours never did that." Natsu pointed out and Gray shrugged as he watched Storm.

"No clue. It's the same for Rin and Sylvia. When they use their Devil powers, their hair turns white and they get...," Gray didn't want to say it. "You remember how I was when I fought you?" He asks quietly. When Natsu nods, he goes on. "That's how they are. But I think with them, it's worse than mine. Juvia already looked into it but nothing." Gray says worriedly, looking down.

Natsu puts a hand on his shoulder. Gray looks over and Natsu smiles at him. "If these past few weeks have told us anything, it's that what you are doesn't define you. They'll be okay."

Gray nodded and turned back to Storm, seeing him struggle with Gale. He smiled, still a bit worried. "You're right. They're Fullbusters after all."

Seconds after Gray said the words, the guild hall doors slammed open. Everyone stops to turn to the door.

It's Makoto.

Sylvia comes to his side immediately, catching him before he fell. Blood dripped down his body onto the floor and Sylvia's fingers. Scratches and wounds covered him. He tried to speak but Sylvia hushed him.

"I-I need to-to war-warn the master...," he said gravelly, his hand holding Sylvia's shirt tightly in a fist. Sylvia looked up and met Gale's worried eyes with her own. She looks back down at Makoto before shifting him and moving toward the infirmary.

"Come on. You're going to heal before you talk to Gramps." She said as she walked, Wendy coming to his other side to help Sylvia with his weight. Storm and Gale rushed over to open the doors. On the inside, Nova, Reiki, Lucas and Nashi were all talking, until they spotted the others.

Nova stood, eyes widened. "What the-,"

"What happened?" Nashi demanded and Makoto perked at her voice. He reached out a hand, trying to get to her.

"Master," he murmered making Nova and Reiki's eyes widen. "I must-,"

"Rest first Makoto. Tell me after you're healed." Nashi cut him off. Her lips twisted into a frown as she watched Sylvia situate Makoto on the bed before Wendy began the healing process. As she healed him, he spoke.

"Master E.N.D., I see you're much better." He smiles gently. Nashi returns it.

"I am."

"Will someone please explain this? Who's E.N.D.? Who is this guy?" Nova asked harshly, fingers crackling with lightning just a bit. She was anxious and having a demon around didn't help.

"I became their guild master when I was E.N.D. and Makoto was one of the demons loyal to me. There was a couple others too. He helped me before I went on the rampage and destroyed the town." Nashi explained and Reiki nodded.

"So who's E.N.D.?"

Nashi sighed. "At first, it was my Dad, Etherious Natsu Dragneel. A demon made by Zeref." Nova, Reiki and Gale gasped.

"Then, it got transferred to me. That's the partial reason for my rampage. My demon seed, Etherious Nashi Dragneel, and my dragon heritage clashed and I had to choose. But I didn't. I have both of them inside me." She held a hand to her chest. Looking to her friends, she sighed.

"Now my magic won't work the same because of it. But I'm learning." She summoned the same flame as earlier. Everyone looked surprised. From her right, Makoto smiled.

"I'm impressed." His expression darkened. "But I fear it won't be enough against her."

Nashi turned to him, and her flame went out. "Who Makoto? Who's coming?"

"Miyoko has revived and she wants revenge."

Nashi inhaled sharply at his words. She looked angered but worried.

"What about the others? The twins, Kildonan?"

Makoto looked down sadly and shook his head. "Killed because they sided with you. She didn't kill Panola, she can't or else we lose our healer, but her and the other 5 are coming."

Nashi's hands curled in the covers. She growled and Storm came to her side to rub her back. Like last time, he pulled away immediately, feeling his skin burn at her hot temperature.

He gulped as she lifted her head, eyes bright burgundy. Storm gasped, thrown off by the color. He's only seen red and sometimes yellow so this was new. Nashi turns to him, not angry as much but confused.

"What?"

"You're eyes aren't red. They're burgundy." He stated and Nashi stayed quiet for a moment before speaking.

"E.N.D. says it's because I fused my demon and dragon magic together. Things like that will change." Nashi furrowed her brow and frowned deeply. "But Lieona and Miki are gone because of me." She said, and this time when Storm rubbed her back it didn't burn him.

"Miyoko killed them because she's evil and needs to be stopped," came Nashi's father's voice.

Everyone looked to the door to see Lucy, Gray, Natsu, Gramps, Erza, and Mavis. "First Master," Nashi mumbled. The girl nodded her head then turned to Makoto.

"You said you're the only one left. Why is that?"

"She wanted me to deliver the message. She wants revenge against Fairy Tail and now Nashi. She won't stop until she annihilates both."

Storm and Nashi turned to their parents. They looked to Gramps and First Master.

"What's the plan?"

A/N:

HEY! Sorry for taking so long with this. With the coming of spring break, I should finish this story if I have the time.

Recently, I've had such a block on my creative flow but I just got it back. Thank you for still being here with me despite not updating for like a year.

Another thing, I have another account Yagirl_Kai21 and on that, I've published a Voltron Klance fanfic and in the future I will publish a Teen Wolf fic with my own ocs. Please check them out!

Love you Bye!