chapter 59

You and Draco quickly arrived to his manor. With the ground-shaking land of the dragon, Draco jumped off. 'Oh come on you git, give me a hug goodbye,' Draco said rolling his eyes. You broke out laughing as you jumped off as well.

' I'll be seeing you soon anyways, my wedding is coming up,' you said giggling in the hug. 'Yeah yeah we get it your getting married,' he said laughing back. 'Oh shut up before i make you wear a dress or you can't come,' you said pulling away and punched him in the shoulder. 'Alright, Alright,' he said smiling as he held up his arms in defeat.

'Tell Narcissa to owl me at the Burrow, so we can talk,' you said as he straightened up his blazer, something that you had done so many times it became a force of habit. 'I will don't worry,' he said offering his hand to help you back on. 'Well this had been fun,' he said to the dragon, his brows in a slight furrow as he stood face to face with the beast. The dragon opened its mouth, causing Draco to flinch, but it was quickly turned into a groan as the huge beast licked him from his feet to his face. 'Now that's fucking disgusting,' he said wiping the spit from his face. The dragon growled causing Draco to jump back. 'No just kidding, super fun time,' he said with a fake smile as he stared at all the remaining saliva. 'Goodbye Draco,' you said laughing and rolling your eyes. The dragon quickly took off and was flying through the sky, making both of your ways home.

***

The way there was a lot longer then you expected. You woke up from a nap you drifted off to, you saw the outline of the burrow in the darkness. You could hear some cheers and music being played from your distance away. A huge smile spread across your face as you got closer.

Landing with another ground shaking thud, you saw out of the corner of your eye that Ron ran to Harry, gripping his arm tightly.

'Okay this is what we're going to do,' you began saying to the dragon, unable to control the huge smile that grew bigger on your face.

Fred's Pov:

After the whole bickering between adults, the members of the Order made there way back to the Burrow with the Weasley's. To properly celebrate the win of the war with the group of family.

Molly was quickly cooking food, making enough to feed everyone thirds, which Arthur helped along side her with. All the boys made there way outside making a bonfire and turned on music while everyone was cheering with nothing but joy.

'Dance with me,' Ron said dragging Hermione out of her seat to dance to an upbeat tune. George and Bill were having a dance off while Fleur and Charlie were laughing hysterically.  Harry and Ginny were dance with their hands intertwined and were taking each other spinning each other around.

Fred was sitting a bench, watching the people he cared about so dearly celebrate, but his mind could only focus on the girl who wasn't here. He stared down at his cup, wondering and getting lost in his thoughts, but was suddenly interrupted by two figures sitting down next to him.

'Stop worrying Fred,' Sirius said leaning back his head looking at the sky. 'He's right, no need to worry when you find the right place to look,' Remus added, moving his head to look up at the sky as well. Confused, Fred looked at the direction they both were. Squinting his eyes, he could see the faint outline of a dragon circling the house, and a huge smile spread across his face.

The ground shook suddenly as if something was thrown against the dirt. Ron sprinted away from Hermione and ran to Harry's side.

'Please Ron, we just had the fight of our lives, and your scared of a little sound?' Fred asked laughing as he stood up. 'Psh no, I'm not scared,' Ron said stepping away from Harry, but when a sudden movement in the trees made everyone turn, he rush back over to Harry.

' Let's just go see what it is. Probably just a fox,' Harry said dragging Ron with him. Bill and Charlie joined as well. George was about to go, but Fred quickly stopped him, only giving him a wink to pass on the message.

They all stepping closer to the edge that separated the open field and the shadows. 'Harry, I don't like this,' Ron whispered. Harry was about to reply, but a low rumble made them all freeze. Scratching on the trees caused even Bill to get concerned.

Ron was backing up, but stopped when he bumped into something solid. He slowly turned around, a scared squeak escaped his lips. 'Harry, I don't think it's a fox,' he said his voice trembling. In the darkness nothing could be seen, but when the dragons eyes opened, his teeth snarled as a low growl escaped, fire spilling slowly out of the sides of his mouth, they all screamed and ran back to the house.

Your Pov:

You hid behind the dragon's leg and when you heard all of them scream, you couldn't control your laughter. You walked out from your hiding towards the house, holding your laughter in the best as you could the entire way.

'MONSTER REMUS! IT WAS A MONSTER!' Ron yelled to Remus after Sirius wouldn't take him seriously. 'You should just turn around,' Remus said causing everyone to turn in your direction.

You couldn't hold it in anymore and started screaming laughing. The dragon fell on its back to show the figure of laughing. 'Too easy, oh my god,' you said wiping your eyes and walked closer.

You were greeted with warm hugs and a punch in the shoulder by Ron. After conversation with almost everyone, you made your way towards Fred.

'Hello love,' he said wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you as closer as possible. 'Hello Freddie,' you said wrapping your arms around his shoulders. 'Wanna get out of here?,' you whispered as you leaned in close to his ear. 'Id thought you'd never ask,' he whispered back.

He quickly pulled you through the house and lead you up to his old room. As you walked in, he casted locking and silencing charms. He turned around and wrapped his hand around your throat, pulling your lips on his.