Chapter 29

Hermione told you it had to be a slow song since they decided to only have one playing at the end. You decided to do the song you wrote while crying about Fred. You tried to deny it but you wanted him back. You didn't even care about the kiss anymore, but your pride told you otherwise. He needed to be the one talk to you first, but he never did.

You and Theo decided to match. You would be going in devil costumes. He picked out a black button up with devil horns and had red contacts. You wore pretty much a red bra and a red skirt with fishnets. You decided to get really ready since you hadn't tried the past few weeks. You did your hair but you went out with your makeup. You finished getting ready and went to meet Theo downstairs.

Walking down the stairs you got many stares and boys would whistle as you walked by

Walking down the stairs you got many stares and boys would whistle as you walked by. Theo's eyes went wide when he saw you. He stuck out his hand and you took it. He wrapped his arm over your shoulder as you walked. 'Loving the costume,' he said smirking at you. 'Oh shut up,' you said laughing as you two walked in the party.

Fred's Pov:
Fred couldn't stand it. The weeks not talking to you. He didn't know what to do. Angelina kissed HIM, he didn't kiss her. He just wanted to explain everything. He wanted to pull you in his arms and beg for you to talk to him again. But he didn't know how. Whenever he looked at you, he could see the sadness in your eyes and it broke his heart. He needed you back, he just needed to figure a way to do it.

He went with George as angels to the party. He was sulking around until George pulled him with him to dance with all the other Gryffindors. 'You'll get her back, don't worry,' George yelled over the music. 'Yeah well I want her back now,' he yelled back. He noticed everyone staring and turned to see what they were looking at.

He saw you walking in with Theo walking beside you. He looked at your outfit and was speechless. He started getting mad that everyone got look at you in that without him being by your side, letting everyone know that you were his. He saw Theo smirking at the response he was getting walking with you. He hated him for it. Who does he think he is Fred thought to himself. George had to pull him away from staring, but he was watching what you were doing. Just to make sure nothing happened.

Your Pov
You walked in with Theo and felt all the stares on you. You didn't mind the attention. The music was blaring and everyone was dancing. You caught a glance at Fred and looked away. He looked really good, but you couldn't spend the whole night sad. Theo grabbed your arm and pulled you to dance with everyone.

You were dancing with all your friends, laughing most of the night. Theo was not the best dancer, but it was fun to watch. Hermione found you and you danced with her and all your Gryffindor friends. Fred was close by but you had to make yourself ignore him. Some boys would try and come up behind you to grab you and dance with you, but Marcus would send them death stares. He knew you were having a good time and didn't want to see anyone ruin it.