Chapter 43

a/n - HIT 62k READS BITCHES omfg let me wipe the tears from my eyes so i can type this. I love you all so i really gotta give 62k kisses out rn. also i know the time line don't match but idc LMAO it just makes more sense this way

'I can't believe you joined Umbridge's little club. Especially you Theo, very disappointing,' you scoffed to as you at dinner with your friends. 'Shut up,' Draco said with a smug smile on his face. 'Oh no, I don't want you to be disappointed in me,' Theo said as he started to fake cry. 'You will all be the death of me,' you laughed as you smeared frosting on Theo's face. 'Oh that does it,' Theo says smiling and gets up. 'LEAVE ME ALONE!' you yell as he chases you out of the Great Hall with a pie in his hand.

News spread fast around Hogwarts, it always has. But when the new that Dumbledore's army got caught, by Cho the Ravenclaw, you couldn't help but laugh at the idea. They were all quick to assume that since you were a Slytherin you would snitch, but look who it was? Not a fucking Slytherin.

Fred was in a extra pissed off mood because of it, which you didn't blame him or all of them. They had to serve detention with Umbridge, which meant they had to carve into their own hands for hours. The thought made you sick. It made you angry beyond belief, especially because it was happening to Fred.

You were sitting alone in the common room, bored out of your mind. You were poking at the fire, waiting for something to happen so it could kill your boredom. Fred wasn't around as much because of the detention and Umbridge's new keen eye on all of them. You suddenly got the greatest idea and ran out of the common room.

Did you know if it was going to work? No. If it didn't, would you probably be in deep shit? Yes. Did you care? No. You rushed to the doors of the Great Hall, and pushed them open.

You walked in and immediately all eyes were on you. You saw Fred look at you confused. 'What are you doing?' he mouthed to you. You didn't say anything, but just winked to him as you began walking towards the front.

'Well hello Professor, you're favorite student has arrived,' you said smiling at Professor Umbridge. 'Leave this instant, this is a detention for troubled students. If you wish to stay, you can pick up a quill for yourself,' she said with an evil grin. You walked towards her with a smirk on your face, now barley towering over her. 'No I don't think I will,' you said as she stood looking at you with disbelief. You turned now facing the huge group of students. 'You are all dismissed, you may leave,' you said holding your hands behind you, smiling at the confused crowd. 'I have never met a young lady with such a high amount of self entitlement! The disrespect is completely unacceptable,' she said now getting closer in your face. She reached for her wand, but you grabbed her hand before she could, causing her to gasp. 'I don't think you heard me, professor. I said they were all dismissed. That means you are going to let them leave,' you said in a low voice as you kept eye contact with her. That's when it happened. The same dazed look spread across her again. 'You may all leave,' she said and then turned and sat down, staring at her desk.

You turned towards everyone and they stared at you with disbelief. 'Well you heard her! Let's go,' you said as you ran and grabbed Fred's hand, leading him out of the hall.

' What was that?' Harry asked as he ran up to you and Fred with Hermione and Ron. 'You don't know? She's got freaky mind powers,' Fred said as he wiggled his fingers in Harry's face. 'Hey they aren't freaky! I just don't know how it works,' you said laughing. You caught the unreadable look on Hermione's face, but you quickly brushed it off. 'Why did you do that?' Ron asked. He still felt really bad about lying about the DA in the first place. 'Oh Ron, don't make a big sappy deal about it. I just missed Fred,' you said as you began to drag him away from everyone. Fred turned around and wink at the group, causing you to burst out laugh as you walked off.

The two of you found your way to the black lake and sat on a dock that made its way half way across. 'I miss you when you get in trouble,' you said quietly as you played with the bottom of his robes. 'I miss you too, but how can I resist getting in trouble? She is my dirty mistress after all,' he said as you started laughing. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on your lips. Your arms snaked their way over his neck to pull him closer. He wrapped his arms around your waist, but were interrupted.

'(Y/N)!' Hermione yelled as she ran towards you. 'Why are you in a rush? What's wrong?' you asked as your smile began fading. 'It's Sirius. Harry saw him. Voldemort. Harry's leaving. Ministry,' She said out of breath. 'Why didn't he tell me?' you asked full of panic. 'Doesn't want you. Getting. Hurt,' she said, now starting to catch her breath. 'Son of a bitch,' you said as you began to run towards the direction she came from. 'Are you sure this is safe?' Fred said as he ran along side you. 'I don't care, he's the only family I care about,' you said as you came to a sudden stop.

'Dammit they left!' you said running your hands through your hair. 'Are you sure about this? About going? It's not safe,' Fred said as he turned you to face him. 'Yes Fred, I have to,' you said as panic started to spread across your face. ' Then let's go,' he said as he walked down the bridge. 'There's no we. You need to stay here safe,' you said rushing behind him. 'No. If you're going, I need to make sure you're safe. And knowing George, he's there too. I need to make sure both of you are safe,' he said and you could see the worry on his face. You just nodded your head yes as he grabbed your hand, making you both apperate to the Ministry.

You landed with Fred in a dark room. You turned, gripping your wand tightly, as you heard thuds land behind you. You saw all of the Gryffindors land on the ground, but your focus was more on Harry and the orb he was holding. 'Damn you Harry! How dare you leave without me!' you said storming over to him. 'Honestly I should have know you would come, especially when Hermione said she was staying behind. I could risk you getting hurt, Voldemort wants you too,' He said getting up now standing face to face with you. 'How do you know that?' you asked as you were taken back by the statement. 'We can talk about that later,' he said but all of a sudden your attention was drawn to the man who began speaking behind you.

'How wonderful to see you here (y/n),' the man spoke. You turned and saw Lucius appear from out of the shadows. ' Heard so much from Draco. I knew it was you since the moment I saw you after you left the train. Your Mother was pleased to hear about you attending Hogwarts,' he spat with a smirk. All of the air was leaving your lungs. You couldn't breath. 'Harry give me the prophecy,' he said holding out his hand. 'This? I think I'll keep it for myself,' Harry said and then dropped it on the ground, shattering it. 'You little'- Lucius began saying, his voice shaking with anger as he pulled out his wand, but was shot back by a spell before he could finish.

Many people started apperating, members of the order. 'Not my godson,' Sirius said smirking as he ran towards Harry. You looked and saw Fred dueling a death eater. You shot a spell at them, causing them to fly back stunned. 'Thank love,' he said smiling. You smiled back, but it instantly dropped when you saw her. The familiar curly black hair, the familiar black clothes, the familiar cackle that was produced from her lips. There in front of you she stood. She hadn't noticed you yet, but you knew right away who it was. Your mother, Bellatrix.