Chapter 25

You and Fred were always together, which made George made because if he was with you guys, the two of you would flirt of Fred would be focused on you.

'PLEASE let me have my brother back,' George begged as he pulled you away from Fred. 'I'm not forcing him to stay with me,' you said crossing your arms. 'Yeah well go hang out with Hermione or Ginny or something so I can be ALONE with him,' George said crossing his arms. 'I will at the price of one fire breathing candies,' you said smiling. 'DEAL!' he yelled and ran away.

Fred was in your room laying in your bed. 'Why do you have to have a sleepover in your room with the girls,' he said pouting. 'Because they miss me, and your brother misses you,' you said laying on top of him. He grabbed your face and kissed you all over causing you to laugh. 'Can I still sleep in here?' he asked while still kissing all over. 'Yes but not for a few hours,' you said giggling. A knock made both of you look towards the door. He grabbed your face and placed a deep kiss on your lips. 'I'll see you later then,' he said smiling and jumped up. He opened the door and saw Hermione and Ginny standing waiting. 'Ladies,' he said towards them and then walked to his room.

Hermione, Ginny and you talked about boys more of the time. Giggling about school and music and quidditch. Being a year or a lot older was like you being their older sister. 'Look what I got,' you said pulling out a bottle of fire whiskey from your closet. 'Where did you get that!' Hermione yelled shocked while Ginny was just laughing. 'I have my ways. So Ginny you can have like what two shots?' you turned to Hermione to get her agreement but she just shook her head no, 'Oh maybe just one then? But Hermione!' you now were pointing at her, 'we are going to be playing dare or drink,' you said with a smirk.

All of the girls had been playing for a while. Ginny had only a total of three shots before Hermione started to really freak out. You would only dare Hermione things you knew she wouldn't do so she drank, and she did the same thing for you. 'Sing super freak or drink,' Hermione said to you laughing. It was very clear that you were all pretty drunk. 'The muggle song? Please,' you said standing up with a couple falls. 'Ginny if you please,' you said pointing to the music player causing everyone to laugh. The music started playing and you started dramatically singing it and dancing.

' She's a very kinky girl, the kind you don't take home to mother,' you sung winking at Hermione causing her to fall dramatically. 'She will never your sports down, once you get her of the streets, oh girl.' You grabbed your wand and started singing into in like a microphone, very drunkenly, ' She likes the boys in the band, she says i'm her all time favorite.' you grabbed Hermione and ginny so they could dance with you. 'That girl is pretty wild no, the girls a super freak, the kind of girl you read about in'- you were going to keep singing when the door flung open.

You threw your wand on the beg and held the bottle of alcohol behind your back. Hermione looked like she sobered up that very second, but you couldn't control your laughter. Fred and George were now standing in the door frame. 'We can hear you 3 from down the hall,' George said laughing. You bursted out laughing but quickly covered your mouth with your free hand. 'Oops,' you said giggling. Ginny could not stop smiling, seeing how the situation would play out. 'Hermione what's wrong with you?' Fred asked as Hermione looked like she'd seen a ghost. 'Hermione has been a very naughty girl,' you said pointing at her as Ginny bursted out laughing and left the room. 'NO I HAVEN'T IT WAS (Y/N)'S IDEA!' Hermione yelled to the twins while pointing at you. 'ME? IT WAS YOU, YOU DID IT TOO!' you yelled back smiling at her. You pointed at her with the bottle in your hand but quickly moved it behind your back again. 'I see what's going on. George can you take Hermione and make sure she gets to her room?' Fred asked George and he nodded. George grabbed Hermione's hand and lead her to her room. Leaving you and Fred in the room alone.

'Oh Freddie how wonderful of you to show up on this night,' you said putting the bottle back in your closet. 'How interesting for you to get drunk when we were apart for what 2 hours?' he said laughing. You smiled and walked closer to him. You wrapped your arms around him and placed your chin on his chest look up at him. 'You have more freckles,' you said to Fred in a soft voice. 'What?' he asked looking down at you confused. 'You have more freckles then George, that's how I can tell you apart. And when you smile your top lip goes a little more straighter. And you have that faint little scar on your eyebrow,' you said smiling up at him. He didn't say anything. He just smiled down at you. 'My little stalker,' he said laughing. 'I am not a stalker, it's just an observation,' you said lightly hitting his chest.

You walked away to your closet. You lifted your shirt over the top of your head to reveal the black lace bra you were wearing. You looked up at Fred when you heard him choking on the air. You went to the table by your bed and handed him the water, still with no shirt on. 'Here,' you said looking a little concerned. He quickly took the water and drank it all down. He looked at you, refusing to look lower then your shoulders. 'Are you okay?' you asked with a slight laugh. 'You're um not wearing a shirt,' he said not looking down. You couldn't help it, you bursted out laughing. 'Should I take off the pants too to see what your reaction is to that too?' you asked in a whisper. He looked down at you and saw you smirking at him. 'Does it make you a little frustrated,' you asked quietly, placing a hand on his toned stomach. 'It makes me frustrated you know, how much I crave your touch all the time,' you whispered in his ear. He grabbed you and laid on top of you on the bed.

The both of you laid there staring at each other. You brought your hand up and dragged it down his chest, but he caught you. He grabbed your hand and pinned it above your head. You titled your head and leaned closer, speaking centimeters away from his lips, ' Its no fun when you're the one teasing.' You leaned back after speaking now fully laying on the bed.

He moved his hand off your wrist and placed it around your neck. 'If you weren't drunk right now, I'd fuck the shit out of you. But now we have to wait, don't we,' he said in a low voice into your ear. You just looked up at him, surprised by his bluntness. 'I can't wait,' you said into his ear as his hand was still on your neck. He leaned and kissed you. His tongue slipped in your mouth as you tangled your fingers in his hair. You wrapped your legs around him and he started kissing down your neck. He left hickeys going all the way down. And he stopped when he got to your chest that was only covered by a bra. 'You can keep going,' you said, you sobered up and were pretty much only tipsy. He could hear that in your voice and didn't waste another second before kissing you again. He left hickeys all over the boarder of your bra. He came back to your lips, leaving now gentle kisses. 'We can continue this another night,' he said as he kissed you one finial time.

He climbed more onto the bed and laid on your chest like he usually did before the two of you fell asleep.