Chapter 20

' I'm sorry sir but why'- you began saying but were interrupted by someone walking into the room. 'Lupin?' you asked as the man walked it. Remus Lupin came into the light and you could see the smile on his face. You rushed over to him and greeted him with a hug. 'So how's my favorite student?' he asked while you were pulling away. 'I'm getting by,' you said with a weak smile. 'Well I better be off,' Dumbledore said. 'Wait. So can I write to um people?' you asked shyly before he left. 'Fred can't know you're here, I'm sorry. You can write to him though, but he won't be able to write back,' he finished and then suddenly aperated, leaving you with questions.

' That's so bloody stupid, what am I supposed to say? Hey Fred I'm staying a place that you can't know about so you can't write to me but i'll write to you. Might as well just have a conversation with myself,' you muttered to yourself causing Remus to laugh. 'Follow me,' he said before leading you into the kitchen. You were about to walk in the door but Remus stopped you, turning you to face him. 'Before we go in I need you to stay come, let me explain, and now you're going to be perfectly safe and okay,' he said in a serious tone. 'Relax Lupin what do you have behind the door? A dementor?' you said laughing and pushing the door in. You stopped laughing almost immediately and wished you'd taken Remus more seriously.

Sitting there was one of your greatest fears. Sirius Black. He was sitting in the chair staring at you. You couldn't believe what you were seeing. You could feel the tears fill your eyes and your body begin to shake. You turned and started to sprint out of the room. Remus was quick and stopped you. 'I KNEW NO ONE COULD KEEP IT A SECRET,' you yelled in tears as he carried you to the seat across the table from Sirius. 'IM NOT STAYING WITH YOU, YOU'RE PLANNING AN ASSASSINATION! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! WHO THE HELL BELIEVES THT PEOPLE COME AND SAVE YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? ME, IDIOTS LIKE ME,' you finished yelled as he waited for you to calm down. 'Are you done?' Remus asked as he sat down next to you. 'I've been through worse, so do your best,' you spat now making eye contact with Sirius. He wore pretty nice clothes and looked like a man who didn't escape out of prison. He didn't say anything. He just sat there looking at you. He stood up and now started walking towards you. You started shaking and tears filled your eyes more. You challenged him, but you didn't want to die. You didn't even get to say goodbye to Fred. He now stood right next to you. Your shaking was visible to the two men. 'Please let me say goodbye to someone first,' you said with your voice shaking and a few tears falling. You looked up and made direct eye contact with him. He leaned in closer, causing you to flinch and look away.

'You don't have your parents' eyes. Very strange,' he said and then walked away. You looked up and watched him take a few steps back. 'You're not going to kill me?' you asked quietly. 'Why would you think I would?' he asked looking confused. 'She told me if I went against her, everyone in the family would come after me. I left and then you broke out,' you said now looking down. 'Will you come with me?' he asked gesturing to the door. You didn't say anything but you stood up and left with him. If he's going to kill me, might as well see what he wants to show me first you thought to yourself.

He lead you into a room with paintings of people on the walls. You stepped in a saw it was a family tree. You looked and saw your mother and father and you under it. You gripped your wand tightly. You raised it and burned off your picture. 'Your mother and father were cruel people,' Sirius said next to you. 'They still are. They aren't dead yet, I'm not fully free of them,' you said now looking around. You saw another picture burned and walked over to it. You read the name under and saw Sirius's name. 'What happened?' you asked dragging your finger across it. 'My mother did that after I left,' he said. You turned to face him. 'You left?' you asked confused. 'I wish I went against my parents sooner. Like you. I admire you for that,' he now walked in front of you. 'I would never hurt you (y/n). You are everything I wish to be. Just remember. We don't choose our families. Your family does not define you. Because of what I've heard of you already, you're better then the whole family combined,' he finished looking sincerely at you. It made you do the thing you thought you'd never do. You pulled him into a hug. 'Thank you,' you whispered to him as he hugged you back.

He lead you to another room. 'This is where you'll be staying. It's pretty plain but it'll do,' he said as you walked it. 'It's really great, thank you,' you said as you walked and sat on the bed. 'Goodnight (y/n),' he said walking out. Leaving you to fall asleep with your thoughts.

Sirius walked downstairs. 'So she attack you?' Remus asked with a smile. 'That girl doesn't seem like she could hurt a fly. She's quite extreme though isn't she?' Sirius asked laughing.

Fred's Pov:
Fred woke up alone in your room. He search around confused until his gaze landed on the note and bag beside him. He opened the note carefully and read:

Fred

Dumbledore is having me leave tonight to stay at the new place over the summer. He wouldn't tell me where it was but I had to leave tonight. I knew if I woke you up to say goodbye I wouldn't leave without you. I'm sorry. But in the bag is my winnings for the tournament. I don't need it, I have plenty of money to last me my entire life. But you do. Take it and open your joke shop. I believe in you to be successful. Make a candy that makes you breath fire for me haha. Be safe until I see you again.
P.S if you try to give the money back, i'll kick your ass.

I'll see you soon,
(y/n) xx

He set down the note and looked in the bag. He saw the money and almost choked on air. He couldn't believe it. He ran out of your room to go tell George.

He ran into his room waking George up. He explained where you went and why you weren't here. He explained the money and George almost fainted at the sight of it. After him and George calmed down from the excitement, he realized how much he is going to miss you, especially now he couldn't say goodbye.