Chapter 21

Fred's Pov:
'This is so stupid! Why can't I write her?' Fred complained to his Mother on the couch while she was in the kitchen. 'Well I suppose it's because your owl doesn't know where to take the letter. And you two can't do the little snap charm anymore to send her a letter back because you don't know where she is,' Molly said as calmly as she could, since Fred had spent the past 17 days complaining about it non stop.  'Yeah I know but her notes are short Mom, they just say I miss you or I'm safe or I miss your- Well they are just short. It's annoying,' Fred huffed and went into his room until dinner.

A few hours pasted and everyone was now sitting at the table eating. 'Fred just shut up about (y/n)! We get it, you miss her!' Ron said throwing his fork at Fred. 'Shut up you idiot before I fill your bed with spiders!' Fred yelled back causing Ron to instantly stop talking. 'Enough both of you,' Arthur said shutting them up. 'We are leaving after dinner. We will be staying with Remus and Sirius at their home, now that your mother and I are now apart of the order,' Arthur said. All the kids just nodded their heads and continued eating. They didn't want to be away from home. Great, another place that I can't write to (y/n). And now I can't even get her notes because she doesn't know we're leaving Fred thought to himself as he went upstairs to pack his things.

Your Pov:
' What are you talking about!' Sirius yelled at Remus. Remus rolled his eyes. 'You told me to Go Fish! BUT YOU HAD THE CARD I ASKED FOR IN YOUR PILE THE WHOLE TIME!' Sirius yelled now standing up. 'NO I DIDN'T YOU LIAR, YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO LOOSE!' Remus yelled back. 'Let's just ask (y/n), she was watching you cheat the whole time,' Sirius said making them both look at you. 'After a tough thought about it, the winner is me by default because Remus was looking at the cards before he picked them up and Sirius was sneaking them and putting them under his leg,' you said smiling and grabbing the pile of chocolate on the counter. They both threw their cards onto the table. 'Stupid great eye sight,' Sirius muttered under his breath, causing all of you to laugh.

You went upstairs to listen to music. You did this often, sometimes with the two guys, but mostly by yourself. Sirius had a feeling that you missed Fred, so he got some love songs for you to listen to. They would either make you so happy or super sad. You started playing it, thinking you put a silencing charm on your room. But completely unaware that it didn't work.

Fred's Pov:
The whole family finished packing and aperated to the new place they would call home for this summer. 'This is stupid,' George muttered and Fred nodded in agreement.

They all walked in to be greeted by Sirius. 'Oh Sirius you are looking well, and so is the house. Your elf must be getting to work,' Molly said smiling. 'Not the bloody elf, we just got a new cleaning bug who only likes to clean at night,' Sirius said, who now turned to Fred and winked. 'Wait what is she'- Fred began saying but was cut off by yelling coming from upstairs.

' I SEE THE CRYSTAL RAIN DROPS FALL
AND THE BEAUTY OF IT ALL
IS WHEN THE SUN COMES SHINNING THROUGH
TO MAKE THOSE RAINBOWS IN MY MIND
WHEN I THINK OF YOU SOME TIME
AND I WANNA SPEND SOME TIME WITH YOU'

Fred looked at his brothers and sister. They all were smiling at him. 'Oh Freddie I think someone is here,' George said winking at Fred.

' JUST THE TWO OF US
WE CAN MAKE IT IF WE TRIED
JUST THE TWO OF US
JUST THE TWO OF US
BUILDING CASTLES IN THE SKY
JUST THE TWO OF US
YOU AND I'

They all looked at Sirius who was now laughing. 'No matter how smart that girl is, she always forgets to silence her room. We don't say anything, we find it quite amusing,' he said still laughing. Fred pushed Ron out of the way and was about to run up the stairs, but Remus stopped him. 'She doesn't know you're here. And we have to discuss something with all of you before you do,' Remus said in a serious tone. All the kids looked to their parents, who wore concerned expressions.

They all sat at the table, waiting for them to tell them. 'I want you all to not say anything until Remus is done speaking,' Molly said sternly to the kids, but turning to greet Hermione who now showed up. 'So we all know that (y/n) saw Sirius as her Boggart, same with Bellatrix and a man. You all probably thought that those people killed her parents, but Sirius is no murder. The reason she was so scared of Sirius was because she thought he was going to be coming after her personally because Blake isn't her last name. It's LeStrange,' Remus said causing all the adults to look at their reactions. 'Dumbledore thought all of you should know now,' Sirius added.

'If you are possibly being serious she needs to leave. Take her to the Ministry, who knows if she's working with her mother,' Ron said getting frustrated. 'Are you kidding me? Have you even met that girl?! Does she even seem like the type to have a cruel bone in her body?! Have you ever seen her be vile to anyone?!' Sirius yelled at Ron. 'Well it could be a ruse to get close to her enemy!' Ron yelled back. 'You're joking right? Tell me you're joking. You can't fake the kindness she does. Did you know she would rather put up spending the school year, like she did before she came to Hogwarts, with her cruel father than have to go to school so people don't know her name? Do you know that her parents cut'- Sirius now was yelling at all the children, but Remus cut him off. 'Sirius that is not your place to tell that story,' Remus said warningly. 'I DON'T CARE! Do you know her parents would punish her by cutting into her? Did you know she saved a half-blood from her house and her so called mother carved the word TRAITOR INTO HER STOMACH?' Sirius now was screaming at all the kids. The sentence he just spoke made all of them speechless.

They stood there taking it all in. Fred was lost in his thoughts, now making the connections on why you acted that way. It all made sense now. 'She is kind. A level you can't fake,' Ginny spoke out causing everyone to look at her, 'She cleaned our house all summer at night to show she was thankful.' All the Weasleys nodded in agreement. 'She does that here,' Sirius said slightly smiling. 'She got all the Slytherins to stop harassing the muggleborns,' Hermione added. 'She helped me study for anything I asked, or she would always offer,' Ron said quietly. 'She would take the fall for us if we got in trouble, just knowing it wouldn't be as bad,' George chimed in. 'She would do anything for us,' Fred said softly. They all just looked at each other with regret and sorrow in their eyes.

'She doesn't know you're here or you know. I'm going to be the one to tell her soon that you do. But until then, if you are going to treat her any differently than you would usually, just don't bother talking to her. She needs to see that you won't run away when you find out,' Remus said about to leave the kitchen. Everyone nodded their heads and stayed in there a while talking about everything.

Your Pov:
You danced your room for what felt like forever and you were dying of thirst. You changed into a tank top and low waisted red plaid sweats. You hummed the whole way downstairs. You looked over the railing and saw trunks sitting by the front door. 'What the hell,' you whispered to yourself. You grabbed the nearest thing since you didn't have your wand with you. You grabbed a broken table leg and hide behind the wall that was in front of the kitchen door. You heard muffled yelling but couldn't make out what they were saying. You sat there for what felt like 10 minutes.

You heard the door open and tightened your grip on the broken leg piece. The steps were getting closer. You jumped out and swung the table leg with your eyes closed. It suddenly was caught so you opened your eyes.

'You know love you should aim lower, or else I'm just going to catch it,' the boy you missed so much said as his caramel eyes stared into yours. 'Freddie,' you yelled as you dropped the table leg and jumped into his arms. You held him tightly, as he returned the hug with more strength.