Chapter 15

Fred's Pov:
Fred was left standing in the hall full of shock. What is on her stomach? There's no way that's a scratch right? It looked like letters I'm sure of it. Why did she say now if it's just a scratch? Is someone hurting her? he thought to himself all the way back to his room.

When he got in he was greeted by a quiet room and George sleeping. Fred couldn't take it anymore, he needed someone's advice. He rushed over to George, pushing him awake. 'I need you to get up and talk to me,' Fred said pushing him over so he could sit on the bed with him. 'Yeah what's up,' George said rubbing his eyes as he sat up. 'So I was with (y/n) you know. We went to the prefects bathrooms and were like swimming around. IN SWIMSUITS. But I got closer to here I could see all these faint scars on her, like I could tell they've been there a while. And she had a bandage on her stomach, but she said it was a scratch from the dragon but I KNOW she was lying. And as she pulled away from a hug goodbye, some of it came off. And George I swear I saw it was a scar. Like it looked like there were letters scarred on her stomach,' Fred said with full of worry in his voice. He ran his fingers in his hair, full of frustration. 'And I tried asking her about it, AND SHE COMPLETELY SHUT ME OUT! Like I'm just worried that she's in danger. But she said she was okay 'NOW'. What does that even mean? Was she not okay before? Is she okay now? Is she lying? I just want to know what's going on,' Fred finished sighing and looking down. The two sat there in silence. George was taking it all in. 'Fred, Im going to be really honest about how I see it. If someone IS hurting her, she probably is scared to say it. Or if someone WAS hurting her, she probably doesn't want to relive it. Think about it, have you two ever really shared secrets?' George asked Fred. Fred looked a little taken back, but then shook his head no. 'See, maybe just give her time. If anything maybe she doesn't want to talk about it because maybe its just a very old scar she doesn't like?' George added to try and make his twin feel better. 'Thanks Georgie,' Fred said while getting up to change. George went back to sleep and Fred was left alone with his thoughts.

The next morning, Fred was determined to see you. He wanted to desperately see what was under the bandage. He needed to. But he wanted you to feel comfortable opening up to him about things. On his way to breakfast, he had the perfect plan.

Your Pov:
On your way to breakfast the boys looked at you with worry. They knew you didn't hurt by the dragon. They tried asking you about the bandage again, but you brushed it off trying to not make it a big deal. Sitting at the table with your friends, Marcus nudged you with his elbow. 'You're boyfriend wants you,' Marcus said whispering in your ear, trying not to laugh. You followed the direction of his pointing finger and saw Fred waving you over.

You grabbed all your stuff and walked over to him. You sat down next to him and grabbed the grape out of his hand, popping in your mouth. He just chuckled at you, causing you to smile widely at him. 'So why did the ever so charming Freddie Weasley call me over?' you said taking another one of his grapes. 'So about last night,' he began saying and your smile dropped. Why couldn't he just let this go? 'Fred I don't want to talk about it,' you said looking away from him. 'Hey hey I know. I wanted to say I'm sorry for pushing it,' he said turning you back towards him. You just gave him a slight smile and began eating more of his grapes.

He suggested you guys go walk around the black lake. You both stopped under a tree, sitting down. 'Can I tell you a secret,' Fred said looking up at you. 'Yeah of course,' you said meeting his eye contact. 'So me and Fred want to start a joke shop,' he said with a smile. 'That would be the coolest thing ever!' you said with the biggest grin on your face. He smile grew more with your reaction. 'But I don't see how that is a secret,' you asked confused. You noticed his face dropped. 'We made a bet at the World Cup, with all of our savings. We won, but the money we received was Leprechaun Gold,' he said sadly. You knew exactly why he was sad. Leprechaun Gold will disappear after a while. 'We tried writing and explaining the situation, hoping it was just a mix up. But they never wrote back, so all of it is gone,' he said now looking at the ground. You instinctively pulled him into a hug, and he quickly returned it. 'There will be a way for you to get your joke shop Fred. There will always be a way. And hey if it doesn't work out the exact way you want it to, I'll always be proud of you,' you said softly as you continued in his embrace. He didn't respond, just pulled you closer to him. After staying in the hug for a while, you pulled back. 'As much as I love your company Freddie, Snape wants to see me before the next challenge tomorrow,' you said with a sad smile. You could see the disappointment on his face that you had to leave. You quickly kissed him on the cheek before getting up. 'Leprechaun gold is no match to stop my Freddie Weasley, always remember that,' you said walking backwards with a huge smile on your face. You turned around and rushed into the castle, going to Snape's office. What you didn't know is how much your words meant to Fred and how much hearing you say my Freddie made his heart flutter.

You knocked on Snape's office door. After hearing him say come in, you opened the door. The room was what you'd expect from Snape. Dark, gloomy, but elegant. 'Have a seat,' he said gesturing to the chair across from him. 'The next task is in the Black Lake,' you said sitting down. 'Yeah took you long enough to find that out,' he said rolling his eyes. 'How am I supposed to breathe underwater,' you asked, ignoring his annoyance. 'That's why I've called you here. I've heard you are very fascinated with dragons,' Snape said raising an eyebrow. 'Yeah I thought it was pretty obvious, that's literally my nickname around school,' you replied with a laugh. 'Well have you ever wanted to be PART dragon?' he asked with a slight smirk. You looked up at him with a beaming grin on your face. 'Hell yes.'