Chapter 44

a/n- TW i don't usually post these but since it getting so many reads i'm going to start now

Fear. Flashbacks started running through your mind. Pain. Reminders of everything that's happened to you started replaying in your head. You were shot back to reality when Fred placed his hand on your arm to pull you out of the way of a hex.

' She's here. She's here,' you whispered frantically to Fred as the two of you stood behind a pillar. 'I know. But you need to be strong right now okay? I am not going to let anything happen to you,' he said holding your head to face you. You nodded your head yes. You had to push it down. Push all the pain down right now. You couldn't let it cloud your mind, you had to protect the people you cared about. 'Nice one James!' you heard Sirius yell, causing you to snap back to what was happening. You ran from out of the covering and saw Harry and Sirius shooting spells at Death eaters. But that's when you saw it, your mother standing on a rock, pointing her wand at Sirius. 'NO!' you yelled and ran towards her.

You ran towards her as she was in the middle of saying her spell. Jumping forward you tackled her to the ground. As she laid next to you, confused on what happened, you looked towards Harry and Sirius. They were okay.

Remus rushed over to them with Tonks and began to call everyone to leave. Fred called your name, causing all the Death Eaters who laid barely conscious, to shoot their heads towards you. You were about to get up and run towards him, but someone pulled your hair down to the ground with them. 'NO!' Fred yelled as your attention was now redirected.

' My little (y/n), still working with blood traitors I see,' your mother whispered as her grip wrapped around your throat. You looked and saw Fred running to get Remus and Sirius. 'I thought the lessons I taught you, the punishments, would have sunk in,' she whispered in your ear as he grip on your throat began to get tighter. You've never fought back, the fear paralyzed you. But the thought of not knowing if Fred was going to be okay, filled you with new strength you didn't know you had. 'I've told the Dark Lord about you. He thinks with new leadership you will forget about those blood traitors in no time. I know your new abilities have probably set in, perfect for the Dark Lord's work,' she said into your ear as her hand still wrapped around your throat. 'I'd rather die,' you spat to her and then took advantage on her shock to flip her over. You were on top of her now, gripping her throat as she did to you before. 'Looks like you've grown stronger. Good,' she said in gasps as you gripped her throat tighter. 'The Dark Lord doesn't need weak people. And as I see you won't be coming home today, so I'll bring him a different piece of you,' she spoke smoothly, leaving you confused.

Bellatrix pulled out her knife and shoved it into your stomach, right over the already existing scar. A sharp gasp left your mount as she pulled it out, blood covering it already as she dragged it across your stomach to collect more. 'I will be coming back for you,' she whispered as she left, Harry chasing behind her.

You fell to the ground, gasping for what air you could possibly get. Holding your stomach, you saw the blood. Tears filling your eyes as some escaped down your cheeks. Fred now ran over to you, hovering over you. 'Don't cry, it's going to be okay. See Remus is going to help, it's going to be okay,' Fred said as he pulled you closer to him. Him yelling to everyone started to sound foggy, seeming if he was getting father but still looked so close. You picked up your hand and looked at it. Blood covering it as it started to drip down your wrist. You blinked to get rid of the tears that filled your eyes. 'Look Fred,' you gasped out as he was looking at you with tears falling down his cheek, ' it's real this time,' you finished with an attempted grin before you passed out.

You woke up laying on a couch. You tried sitting up, but a pain that shot from your stomach stopped you. You looked around and saw you were at Sirius's house. 'Don't get up,' Sirius said from behind you, causing you to snap and look at him. He walked over to sit on the chair that was placed in front of where you were laying. 'Remus did a good job healing you, it should be sore a few days though,' he said while sitting down. 'Where's'- you began saying but your throat was too dry to form words. 'Fred is sleeping upstairs. They all are, they are to stay here for a couple more days before going back. Here,' he said while handing you a glass of water. You took it quickly and chugged it, feeling the coldness spread across you. 'I wanted to say thank you. For saving me. I know the spell she was doing was aimed towards me and it took courage to do what you did,' he said taking the empty glass from you. 'It doesn't need to be said, I don't regret it. I would do it for you any day, for anyone of you,' you said sitting up, holding your stomach to try and stop some of the soreness. 'You have shown more character and bravery than I have in my whole lifetime, for that I want to say thank you,' he said now looking very serious. You didn't say anything, you just pulled him into a hug. 'Thank you,' you whispered into his shoulder as the two of you pulled away.

' Im going to get another drink, stay here,' he said while leaving the room. As quickly as you could, you got up and started towards the stairs. Taking a painfully long time getting up each one, you got to the top and walked towards Fred's room.

You didn't bother knocking since it was the middle of the night. You opened the door quietly and saw Fred sitting, looking out the window. You walked closer to him and he quickly shot around. '(y/n)?' he said walking a step closer to you. 'How? You were unconscious?' he said while taking a step closer. 'It's because I'm a ghost now,' you said walking closer to him. He reached out his hand and touched your face. 'You feel so real,' he said as he looked like he was about to cry. 'It's because I am you idiot,' you said as you leaning into his hand smiling.

He grabbed you gently but firmly and pulled you into a hug. 'Think you're very funny huh?' he said in the crook of your neck. 'Yes, very,' you said as your arms wrapped around his shoulders. 'I thought I lost you,' he whispered. 'Sorry Freddie, you're stuck with me,' you said pulling away. He eagerly leaned down and pushed his lips against yours, which you returned with the same passion.

a/n- will post the next update when this gets 35 votes ;)