Chapter 30

You spent most of the night watching Fred sleep. You didn't know he was having nightmares, let alone about loosing you. If you did, you would have come back sooner. George didn't come back, leaving just the two of you in their room. Around 4am you drifted off to sleep.

Fred's Pov:
Fred woke up and looked down at a pair of arms wrapped around him. He shot up and relaxed when he saw you. She came back for me he thought to himself, now stroking the hair out of your face. He watched you peacefully breath deeply. He noticed that you were still in your costume. He wondered where you went after the song and what made you decide to come up to see him. He noticed your eyes flutter and now you were looking at him.

Your Pov:
Your eyes fluttered open when you felt someone touching your face. You looked and saw Fred looking at you, stroking his thumb against your cheek. 'hey,' you whispered at him smiling. He smiled back and pulled you into his chest. 'why did you come back?' he whispered to you as you laid against his chest. 'Angelina told me everything, she helped me get here,' you said into his chest, you decided to not bring up his nightmares and how you knew until he told you first. 'I'm so sorry,' he said while playing with your hair. You leaned back now face to face with him. 'Don't be sorry, I didn't listen,' you said to him. 'I've missed you,' he whispered as you both laid face to face with him. 'I've missed you more,' you said leaning closer, making your noses touch. His chuckled lightly at your remark, causing you to smile. 'Your nose is always so cold,' he said smiling. You just giggled and leaned his closer, kissing him as he pulled you closer.

***
You and Fred were inseparable the last few days. Fred wouldn't let Theo even touch you after he saw the way he was all over you on Halloween.

'A physical defense class? Why are they making us take this?' you said throwing your new time table on the table. Fred laughed and George picked it up. 'Well we all take it together so I guess that will be fun,' he said laughing and handing it back. 'Yeah it will be when I kick all of your asses,' you said seriously, but they laughed at you. 'What is so funny?' you said crossing your arms. 'You're like the smallest person in our year, what are you going to do?' George said laughing. 'I think you both are forgetting when I broke Fletcher's nose on my birthday,' you said smirking at the both of them. They looked at each other with a concerned expression. 'But don't worry, I won't mess up that pretty little face,' you said throwing a grape at Fred, causing him to roll his eyes. 'Thank you, I appreciate it,' George said smiling. 'Yeah not you,' you said smiling, causing Fred to burst out laughing.

The class soon came and everyone was standing, waiting for the announcement. Snape walked in and stood in front of everyone. 'I can assume that you all already know I will be instructing this class,' he said crossing his arms. 'I will be allowing you to do whatever you need to win, just nothing too damaging. You will pair off into twos, your choice. Don't be discouraged when some are better than others,' he said now smirking at you, making you hide your smile. People paired up, and only you and Fred were left.

The two of u stood facing each other, spread away from each other. 'Don't be nervous love, I won't hurt you,' he said smirking. 'Oh i'm not nervous at all,' you said returning the smirk. You wore shorts and a loose t-shirt. Fred helped you wrap your stomach with padding so nothing would get hurt. There was only 3 feet of space separating you. You looked over and saw George and Lee trying to swing at each other. The sight was too funny to control your laughter. 'Shut up (y/n)!' George yelled out of breath. You laughed more and focused your attention on Fred.

He stood with a smirk spread across his face. 'Go on,' you said holding your hands up, smiling. He lunged at you, but you dodge it quickly. You stuck your foot out, causing him to fall. 'Oh so we're doing it like that huh?' he said annoyed while getting up. You just laughed at him, causing him to get frustrated. He came at you again, but you dodged. You grabbed his arm as he passed and flipped him. He now laid on the ground, groaning out of breath. You held out your hand for him to grab, which he did smirking. He flipped you so now you laid on your back, with the wind knocked out of you. You quickly got up, annoyance spread on your face because you were now loosing. You rushed to him and swung at him, but he dodged everyone one. You could see the smirk on his face while he did. You swung, making him dodge, but you stuck out your leg, making him stumble. You grabbed his arm and held it behind his back, pushing up causing him to grunt in pain. 'Say you loose,' you whispered in his ear. He shook his head and smiled. 'I loose,' he whisked back and you let go of his arm. He turned to face you. 'You may have pinned me now,' he said to you but he walked closer and leaned over to your ear, ' But when I pin you, you're going to be begging for me to not stop,' he whispered into your ear. You looked at him with a blush all over your face, causing him to laugh. 'Let's go get food,' he said wrapping his arm around your shoulder leading you out.

You spent the rest of the day with Fred, joking around. You tagged along with him and George while they pulled pranks on people. You tried to help as much as you could, but you would be laughing the whole time so Fred made you stand there with your hands covering your mouth.

Dinner passed quickly and Fred pulled you away while you were walking with your friends. 'God Fred you scared me,' you said laughing. You looked and saw you were in an empty hall. 'I don't want to go to my room,' he said pushing some of your hair behind your ear. 'Then what do you want to do?' you asked smiling up at him. 'Follow me,' he said with a smirk as he pulled your hand out one of the doors.

You made your way up the astronomy tower. You rushed over to the edge and looked up at the sky. Thousands of stars were in clear view. 'Beautiful isn't it?' you asked wide eyed towards the sky. 'Yeah definitely is,' Fred said smiling looking at you. The two of you stayed there for hours just talking and laughing. 'Yeah and then when me and Hermione went in'- you began saying but were interrupted by the sound of a load screech coming from the forest. You stood up and looked at the huge group of trees. 'What was that?' you asked Fred but he shrugged his shoulders confused. Suddenly a beam of fire came from the top of the trees, causing excitement to fill your eyes. 'Dragons,' you whispered but Fred heard you. You ran out and Fred quickly followed.

'Do you really think this is safe?' he said as he ran behind you. 'Yeah I think,' you said back as you rushed to the edge of the forest. You stopped when you noticed Fred had frozen. 'Come on,' you said gesturing to keep going. 'I can't have you getting hurt,' he said, his face full of concern. 'Trust me, we will be fine. Besides, haven't you ever wanted to see one up close in the wild?' you asked smirking while grabbing his hand.