Chapter 47

a/n- better not see one comment about how the time line don't add up because i know- LMAOOO it'll all make sense but it has to happen now for the plot, also sorry i cried writing this so um love y'all

'Fred are you okay?' you asked sleepily as he was standing next to the window. 'Yeah love I'm fine,' he responded, the letter now crumpled in his hand as he threw it away. He climbed back into bed and pulled you closer to him. 'Go back to bed dummy,' he said playing with your hair. 'I'm not a dummy, dummy,' you said into his chest as you drifted off to sleep again.

Weeks pasted and you noticed Fred was a little bit more possessive over than usual. You weren't complaining, but you wondered why. Marcus never brought up the conversation the two of you had, which you respected. But you did notice how friendly him and Adrian were getting, but since you were the only one who noticed it you didn't dare point it out.

It was now the day that you and the twins were leaving. You told all your friends you were leaving, which that gladly supported you. Now it was time for the prank to begin.

You all mounted your brooms after setting off a creation the twins made that turned the whole 3rd floor into a swamp. Weaving through the school, you were about to approach the Great Hall where people were taking there OWLS. The doors were opened by Umbridge, making perfect room for the 3 of you to fly into the room. Throwing fireworks as you flew, you spotted Draco and threw a mini firework show for him to be able to see. He looked up at you and smirked, which you returned. You were to distracted to hear what George was yelling, but snapped back into it when Fred yelled your name. Fred through you the Dragon firework, which you gladly took and lit. Throwing it down, as the dragon formed now chasing Umbridge out of the room. The bang it caused caused all of her rules to fall. The 3 of you flew out into the courtyard, with many students following behind you. They lit off a firework that made a huge W to form in the sky, causing you to burst out laughing with joy as the 3 of you flew away.

***
'Okay can I uncover my eyes now?' you asked and Fred was dragging you with him. 'Almost,' he said and you could hear the smile on his face. 'Okay NOW!' he said excitedly as you quickly took the blindfold off. You looked up and saw a huge shop, their shop. 'IM SO PROUD!' you said jumping into his arms. 'COME ON ILL SHOW YOU INSIDE!' he yelled with same excitement.

He lead you through the entire store with your eyes wide with excitement as he did. Everything was perfect. 'It's amazing,' you said in awe. 'All because you love,' he said grabbing both of your hands. 'No no. It's because of you,' you said smiling as he leaned down to kiss you. 'Um what about me? You know you're brother?' George said pushing Fred away from you, now puckered up his lips for a kiss. 'Yeah no,' Fred said pushing him out of the way and slide his arm around your waist. You stood on your tippy toes to give him a quick kiss on his cheek, causing Fred's cheeks to turn a slight pink.

You helped the boys get the shop ready, but you didn't intrude too much. This was their dream, not yours. You were going to find something to do that you loved, but that could wait while you helped them.

***
The business was booming and the twins were over the moon. You couldn't be more proud. Molly invited everyone in the Order and all her kids, even you, Harry, and Hermione, to have a huge dinner together at her house. You got ready and apperated to the Burrow with the twins.

You landed and Fred's arm immediately went around your waist. He lead you inside and you were filled with the warmness of the house. '(y/n)! Dear you're here! You're the last to arrive so now we can start dinner!' Molly said as she pulled you into her arms. 'Oh yeah mom we're here too,' Fred said. 'You know, you're sons,' George added. 'Hush you two,' she said as she pulled them into a bone crushing hug.