Chapter 6

Weeks had passed since Lupin's class. You were always with the boys so when people tried to ask about you boggart, they would all make them leave. Quidditch was going very well, your team was undefeated. Mostly because of you. You made sure none of the teams were able to score, which made Marcus ecstatic. The Slytherins all gave you a nickname of Ruthless while playing, while you thought it was more funny than anything. Today was the last game until Christmas break. It was against Gryffindor, which made the whole team more eager to play since they hadn't played them yet.

'I want you to kill them,' Marcus said jokingly to you at breakfast. You all wore your jerseys, your number was 13. While many tried telling you it was an unlucky number, you had to explain it was unlucky for the other team to playing against you. Which made all the boys smirk. 'Marcus I'm not going to kill them, just maybe seriously injured,' you said giggling. All the boys laughed. They continued talking and you looked over to the Gryffindor table. You hadn't talked to Fred since his comment, which you were disappointed about. You really did take a fancy towards him, but you didn't want to talk to someone who just assumes the worst about you. Fred glanced to you causing you to quickly look away. 'Come on we need to go to the pitch now,' Marcus said to all of you, causing all of you to get up. Theo quickly ran to your side and whispered, ' Don't be afraid to break a few brooms today,' he leaned away and winked, making you laugh. You didn't break anyone's broom, except Theo's . You didn't really want to deal with them trying to get you to buy them a new one, plus you didn't know if there were any rules against it. You all finally made your way to the pitch into the locker room. You all put your pads on. You didn't shower in there with anyone else in there, and everyone was already used to seeing you in a sports bra. Well, except Theo who would still blush since you were the only girl. You convinced Marcus to let you guys have a walk out song, because that was what you did at your old school. The music started playing and you all made your way out.

Fred's Pov:
We all watched Slytherin make their way to the pitch. Fred's only focus was on (y/n). He regretted saying what he did, but he didn't know what to do to fix it. You were always with Marcus or one of the other boys and they didn't let anyone come close to you. He was also really worried after the Boggart. He didn't know why you were so scared of them, but he wanted to know what you were showing Lupin to explain why you were so scared. All the Gryffindors got up and made their way to the pitch.

' Oliver I don't want to die,' Harry said to Wood as they were in the locker room. ' Just relax Harry, no one can be that good,' Oliver said to Harry, but the whole team heard. 'Are you kidding? The reason they beat Ravenclaw last game was because she made it impossible for the team to play. She sent 3 kids to the hospital wing with a broken arm and 2 were sent unconscious!' George chimed in. 'It's okay we just have to play smarter,' Fred said to the team. 'We can play as smart as we want to, but she knows the game like the back of her hand,' Harry said shaking his head. They all turned towards the door when then heard a song play. They all forgot that you got Snape to say that was okay. (Start playing My songs know what you did in the Dark, it's your walk out song) They also noticed the cheering coming from the stands. 'Ruthless! Ruthless! Ruthless!' was all they heard from the Slytherin stands. They all turned to Oliver, who wore a worried look on his face.

Your Pov:
The song started playing and the whole team started flying out. They all circled around the pitch. The Slytherin stands started chanting 'Ruthless! Ruthless! Ruthless!' causing a huge smile to spread across your face. The Gryffindors came out and you instantly caught eye contact with Fred. All the Slytherin boys were smiling, knowing they had their secret weapon on their team. Suddenly a whistle was blown, making everyone start.

The game was a lot tougher for you, since they were better then the other two teams. A bludger was flying towards Marcus so you quickly flew towards him. You knew it was coming too close to him and you knew if you continued on your broom you would crash into him. You got an idea and flew closer. You suddenly jumped from your broom, causing gasps to come from everyone in the stands. You jumped in front Marcus and hit the bludger towards a Gryffindor, and you landed back on your broom. 'That's what I'm talking about Dragon!' Marcus yelled as he scored. All eyes were on you and how you were able to do that. You could tell Fred was getting frustrated. Malfoy was gaining on the snitch meaning you were going to win soon. Fred was getting so frustrated he got the bludger, and hit it directly at you. You were quickly to see it and dodged it barely. 'DAMN YOU WEASLEY!' you yelled, causing him and his twin to smirk. You were fuming. You didn't even care if you were breaking any rules at this point. You called over for the bludger to get hit towards you, and you didn't even feel bad for what was about to happen. You hit it as hard at you could towards Fred, but only hitting the part of his broom that would completely crack it in half. You saw his eyes go wide and everyone on the team as they heard the crack of his broom. Harry was distracted and Malfoy caught the snitch. A whistle was blown and 'Slytherin wins!' was the only thing you could hear over the cheers. You looked over and saw George had caught Fred, but they were sending you dirty looks. You smirked at them and landed with your team on the ground.

'THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING (Y/N)!' Theo said throwing you over his shoulder as they ran to the locker room. You were laughing the whole way. 'That jump move was incredible, i didn't know you could do that,' Marcus said patting your back. All the boys were over the moon about going undefeated so far. 'Well I'm just full of surprises aren't I?' you said laughing.

You were the last one out of the locker room, because you waiting for all of them to leave so you could take a shower. You walked down the stairs and saw an anger filled red head waiting at the end. 'Sup Freddie?' you said innocently as possible. 'Don't pull that shit with me, you broke my broom!' he yelled. 'You hit a bludger at me and I didn't even have the quaffle!' you yelled back. 'Yeah well I don't have another broom! How am I supposed to play after Christmas Break?!' he yelled back. Your guilt started sitting in, you forgot most people don't buy two brooms for the season. 'Tell you what, i'll buy you a new broom,' you said causing him to loosen his furrowed brows. But you had gained a smirk on your face, 'IF you say i'm a better beater than you,' you added crossing your arms. His expression turned to anger again. 'I'm NOT saying you are!' he yelled. 'Well then I guess Freddie won't have a broom for the next game,' you said patting his shoulder before you walked to the Great Hall. Fred was left there speechless of what you just said.