Chapter 5

Snape's cold stare was burning right through you. Professor Mcgonagall told you that all the teachers were informed about you going by Blake instead of your real last name. You started to get uncomfortable about him just staring at you, but you refused to be the first one to look away. He cleared his throat. 'Well I see I have Miss,' Snape began saying but paused before saying, 'Blake in my class.' You just nodded and started to get uncomfortable. You shifted your gaze so you now holding eye contact with him. He started to furrow his brow and quickly turned around. 'Weird,' you whispered to Marcus and he just laughed. The class was pretty boring since you already knew how to do everything. You spent most of the class helping Marcus after finishing yours quickly. You would occasionally look at Fred and you would catch him looking at you as well. You would just laugh to yourself, well until Marcus noticed. 'Why are you giggling about Fred?' he asked while cutting roots. 'I don't know what your talking about,' you said resting your head on your hand. He gave you a I know you know what the fuck i'm talking about look and you gave in. 'Okay well I just think he's cute,' you said trying to not make it a big deal. 'Be careful,' he said. He leaned to your ear to whisper, 'Their whole friend group is quick to judge Slytherins, so just be careful. Don't need our little Dragon getting hurt.' He pulled back and gave you a smile, which you returned.

The class finally ended and Marcus had to go to Transfiguration and you had to go to DADA. You were making your way there but a strong, but gentle, grip stopped you. You turned around and saw Fred. A smile spread on your face, and he quickly returned it. 'Well hello Freddie, what can I do for you?' you replied still smiling. 'What class do you have right now?' he asked returning the smile. 'Oh I have Dark Arts, but I don't really know where I'm going,' you replied looking at your time table. 'Perfect! I have that class too!' he replied excited. He lead you towards the class, and the two of you talked the whole way. He was being really nice until he said something that didn't quite sit right with you. 'Yeah honestly I thought you were going to be rude, like the rest of the Slytherins. Like you would have come from a bad family and it would have rubbed off on you,' he said looking forward. What the actual fuck? You did not like the topic of family. With your psycho dad and mom. You stopped walking and he soon noticed the what the fuck did you just say expression on your face. He quickly regretted what he just said. 'Well well,' you began to say getting mad and trying to find the right words, 'Maybe I am rude? Maybe I do come from a bad family? And maybe you're a jackass who likes to make assumptions about people before you even talk to them! Maybe I have the worst family IN THE ENTRE WORLD but that STILL wouldn't give you the right to judge who I am as a person!' you yelled at him outside of the classroom, not caring if the teacher or class were listening. You shook your head at him and walked in setting all your stuff down and refused to look at him or his twin, that was clearing staring at you confused.

Fred's Pov:
How could I be so stupid? Fred thought to himself. Now she probably isn't going to ever talk to me again, especially if she tells her friends. Fred walked into the class and saw you just staring forward and a mad expression was on your face. He made over to George, and when he was about to say something, Fred cut him off. 'I'm a git and I don't think. I shouldn't have said that because she's only been nice to me,' he said leaning back onto his seat. 'Well we can both agree on that,' George said glancing over to you. He could see the front of you being mad, but he could see the hurt it was trying to hide.

Your Pov:
' Alright Im professor Lupin for the people who don't know,' he said looking towards you. You gave him a small smile. 'Today we will doing a hands on lesson,' he said pulling the cloak off of a huge cabinet, causing it to shake. You leaned back a little in your seat. 'Can anyone tell me what this is?' he asked the class. No one raised their hand so you decided to. 'Yes miss?' he asked. 'Blake. And that is a  Boggart,' you said gesturing to the cabinet. 'And do you know what it looks like?' he asked you. 'No one does. It takes the shape of your worst fear,' you replied getting anxious. You did not want to do this lesson. 'Very well 10 points to Slytherin!' he said smiling. 'Now I want you to all say this with me, Riddikulus!' he said to the class. We all repeated. 'Very well! Now form a line. We will all be casted the spell at the Boggart. Now remember to picture something really funny when casting. A boggart hates laughter!' he said while turning on a record.

You made your way into the middle of the line, hoping we would run out of time. Suddenly you felt someone poke your shoulder. You turned around to who you thought was Fred, but wasn't. 'You're not Fred,' you said to Fred's twin. 'How could you tell us apart? But you're right i'm George,' he said holding out his hand for you to shake. '(Y/n), and it's not hard. Fred wouldn't talk to me after acting like a git,' you said while shaking his hand. 'That's where we agree,' he said smiling. While talking you didn't realize it was finally your turn.

'Do I have to do this Professor?' you asked Lupin pleadingly. 'Yes (y/n), now get ready,' he said as you approached. Your wand was held tightly in your hand. The boggart morphed and took shape of the thing you did not want to see the most. There stood in front of everyone was your father, your mother, and Sirius Black. Many whispers were heard but the one you heard the most clearly was, 'Is that Bellatrix LeStrange?'. You couldn't believe you had to see them again. You hoped everyone just thought you were scared of them, not because you were scared of your family. Maybe they would think just because Sirius Black escaped and that's why you were scared? Your father walked up to you with a knife in hand, and your mother and Sirius laughed. You were shaking. You were never able to stand up against your father, no matter what he did. You just stood there petrified with fear. Professor Lupin quickly jumped in front of you, casting the spell to send it away. 'Class dismissed, leave,' he said to everyone.

You couldn't move. You were staring at the ground, tears threatening to fall from your eyes. '(y/n),' Lupin said quietly and placed a hand on you, causing you to flinch badly. Tears dropped onto the floor. You barely looked up at him, 'They'll know. Everyone will know now,' you said shakily. 'They just think your scared of them,' he said trying to reassure you. He knew what you were talking about. All the teachers were sworn to keep your secret. 'OF COURSE IM SCARED OF HIM,' you yelled. He was taken back by your change in tone. You untucked your skirt, showing the scars on your stomach. 'WOULDNT YOU BE SCARED? THESE ONES ARE JUST THE MOST RECENT!' you yelled tears spilling from your eyes. He walked up to you and wrapped his arms around you to calm you down, but you fought his touch. He wasn't giving up anytime soon, so you fell into his arms crying. You finally stopped, and he finally needed to ask. 'I understand your parents. But why Sirius Black?' he asked while letting you go. 'Im her daughter, why wouldn't he want to kill me? I understand why he would, but i'm not like her. I despise her. I wish everyday I wasn't hers,' you said looking into his eyes. 'I can very well assure you, he would understand,' he said but it left you confused. 'I have to go to practice professor, thank you,' you said after gathering your stuff. What you didn't know is that while he couldn't hear anything but what you yelled and could only hear you crying, Fred was listening.