epilogue

10 years later

'Look at me, I'm mom!' Gabriel yelled as he stood in front of Genevieve in the living room, his arms held over his head as he started to growl and chase her around.

Genevieve screamed and ran around the couch as her brother chased her. 'Guys what are you doing?' you said walked in the living room, putting your last earring in. 'He's chasing me mommy, making him stop!' Genevieve yelled as she started getting out of breath. Fred snuck up behind Gabriel, picking him up and started spinning him around. 'Look dad, I'm mom,' Gabriel said as he made his hands look like claws and started growling. You bent over and picked up Genevieve and placed her on the couch with you, pulling her black hair into a ponytail.

'I see you've been going through the old pictures,' Fred said as he started tickling Gabriel. 'Or the dragons we play with outside. It's obvious daddy,' Genevieve said as she turned and hugged you. You raised your eyebrow at Fred and tried not to laugh. 'Yeah daddy it's obvious,' you said back and Fred smiled and rolled his eyes.

'Come on you two, we are going to Uncle Marcus's and Uncle Adrian's for a play date,' you said as Genevieve jumped off your lap. 'Mom, me and Thomas don't play, we chillax,' Gabriel said as he jumped from Fred's arms and crossed his arms.

You stood up from him and mimicked his arm crossing. 'Oh yeah mister? I didn't know eight year olds were too old to play. Who taught you that anyway?' you asked leaning down to his face. 'Uncle George. He says all the cool kids chillax, so me and Thomas chillax now like grown ups,' he said leaning forward closer to your smiling face. 'But you're my baby,' you said pulling him onto the couch with you and started attacking his face with kisses, ' You'll always be my baby. My baby Gabe,' you finished as you kept kissing all over his face.

'Dad save me,' he said trying to get away laughing. Fred pulled him up and now he stood with red lip stick marks all over his face. 'So not chillaxing mom,' he said zipping his coat up. 'You think you're all grown up huh? Don't need my help telling you things anymore?' you said standing back up. 'Nope,' he said as he started to walk to the fire place. 'You might want to go wipe'- Fred began saying but you quickly stopped him. 'Okay Gabriel, since you're all grown up now, I'll stop,' you said walking towards the fire place with him. Genevieve had to cover her mouth to muffle her laughter, but with her being 5, it didn't work as well.

' Lets go love bugs,' you said as you held out the bag of powder. They all made there way to the fire place and each began saying 'FLINT MANOR' in a clear voice.

'Have I told you how much I love you?' Fred said pulling you closer to him. 'Hmmm no tell me again,' you said as he leaned down to kiss you. Placing a sweet kiss against your lips.

a/n :
guys the story has finally have come to an end. I want to say thank you to everyone that has been so kind and supported me all the way. i love you all so much. literally crying rn.

my next two stories are already up so if you wanted to read that I would love the support. It's a Fred and Draco love triangle and I'm so excited to start working on that. also a ron x oc that i'm super excited to started as well. Make sure to give both a read !

always with love,
tanna