Chapter 36

a/n- make sure to vote and comment!

Fred grabbed your hand and pinned it over your head while he pushed his lips against yours. You took your free hand and put it against the back of his head, pulling him closer. He pulled back out of breath. 'Don't touch what's mine,' he growled under his breath. 'Or what?' you said with a smirk and took your other hand and dragged it down your stomach. He quickly took your other hand and pinned it with your other one. 'You made the bet on purpose, knowing that you were going to wear the tiniest swimsuit ever fucking made,' he said as he kissed your neck. 'I like to win,' you said trying to control your breath as he was kissing and sucking on your neck. 'And I'm a sore loser,' he said right above your lips before he kissed you again. He snaked his arm under your waist to press you against him more. He quickly untied your swimsuit leaving you bare on his bed. He quickly pushed off his trunks and now was hovering over you. He teased you by sliding himself against you, without fully putting it in. 'Fred,' you pleaded with desperate eyes. 'Yes love,' he said with a smirk as he looked down at you. 'Please,' you said as you grabbed his member and rubbed it against yourself. 'Fuck,' he groaned under his breath and shoved it in all at once, not letting you get used to his size. You couldn't help the whimper that escaped your lips. 'You're perfect,' he said as he kissed you all over, leaving hickeys as he went, and picked up his pace. Thankfully Fred put the charm on his room before you started, or else the whole house would have been woken up. You quickly flipped him over and now you were on top. 'What are you doing,' he asked as he ran his hands over your waist. You didn't reply, but only smiled. You began moving your hips up and down, causing swears to leave his mouth. The both of you quickly finished and you fell onto the bed next to him. 'I love you so much,' he whispered to you as you laid on his chest. 'I love you more,' you managed to whisper out before you fell asleep.

You woke up to Fred playing with your hair. 'Hey dummy,' he said smiling down at you. 'I'm tired,' you said closing your eyes again and wrapped your arms tighter around him. 'Long night?' he asked and the two of you couldn't control your laughter. 'Let's go down for breakfast,' he said rolling out of bed and putting sweatpants on. You went to grab your bra, but when your legs hit the floor to support your body weight, they instantly gave out. Fred caught you quickly before you could land on the floor. 'That's new,' he said laughing and you rolled your eyes smiling. 'Well last night was very eventful,' you said sitting back on the bed as Fred handed you your clothes. 'Yeah 3 times eventful,' he said and you smacked him playfully in the arm. 'I'll meet you downstairs, I'm going to go braid my hair in the bathroom,' you said while your legs shook as you walked up to give him a quick kiss. 'Don't be mad,' Fred said as he inched closer to the door. 'Why would I be mad?' you asked confused but followed his finger that was pointing to the mirror. 'Bloody hell Fred!' you said looking at your neck that was decorated in hickeys. You followed them as they went from the top of your neck and spread down to the insides of your thighs. 'Love you!' Fred yelled as he rushed down to the kitchen.

You went into the bathroom and dutch braided your hair in two. You changed into a cropped tank top and grey sweatpants. As you were getting ready, you did quick charms to get as many of the visible hickeys to go away as you could. You did not want Molly to have to see them. You were about to walk out of the bathroom, but decided to mess with Fred. While the smirk was going on your face, you unclipped your bra and tossed it into Ginnys room, then making your way down the stairs.

Fred's Pov:
Fred walked downstairs and was greeted with all his siblings. 'Where's Mom?' Fred asked Ginny as she was getting water. 'If you didn't sleep until 1 in the afternoon you would know. They are going to be back in two days, something about the Order and Christmas supplies,' Ginny said as she walked past him. She was about to fully past him but stopped when they were side-by-side, 'Good thing mom isn't here, because that hickey on your neck would be the only thing she would be talking about,' she said smiling and then hit him on the back, hard. Fred just rolled his eyes and looked in the mirror, noticing what she was talking about. Whatever, now Charlie will know for sure that she's mine when she walks down here with all of hers Fred thought to himself as a huge grin spread on his face.

He sat down and began eating with everyone. 'Where's (y/n)?' Ginny asked as she ate. 'She's getting dressed,' Fred responded and sent a wink to Ginny, causing her to laugh and rolled her eyes. He was joking around with George and Ron, when they were all snapped back to their surroundings. Bill loudly choked on his coffee, and uncontrollably started coughing. Fred snapped his head up and saw you standing there confused. That's when he noticed the bra that was missing from your white tank top. '(Y/N) BLAKE YOU HAVE YOUR NIPPLES PIERC'- Ginny began yelling but you practically tackled her in the seat to cover her mouth. 'Ginny I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you okay Bill?' you asked turning towards Bill, who's coughing ended but the blush on his face still stood. 'Yeah I'm good, I'm going to get Charlie from his room,' he said and quickly left

'Is he okay?' you whispered into Fred's ear, but he was distracted while you sat down. His gaze traced lower and lower on your, landing on the clear outline forming. 'Hello?' she said leaning closer to him, making his gaze snap up. 'Yeah whatever he's fine. What are you wearing?' he asked you while pulling into the living room. 'Do you not like it?' you asked him while you stepped closer to him. 'Do you like being able to walk?' he asked leaning closer to you and placed a gentle kiss on your lips. He noticed the obvious blush that was on your face that appeared after he said that, causing him to smile. 'I- I'm going to go get a jacket,' you said as you blushed and walked away. Fred was watching you leaving with a smirk on his face, but it instantly dropped.

You were looking back at Fred, but when you turned around you ran right into someone. You took a step back and looked up, seeing Charlie smiling at you. 'Oh I'm sorry,' you said with a slight laugh. 'Don't worry about it,' he said smiling down at you and you rushed up the stairs to get a jacket.

'She looks good this morning,' Charlie said as he sat on the couch next to Fred. 'Yeah I know,' Fred said rolling his eyes. This whole time after not seeing him , of course Charlie just had to only want to be with (y/n) and trying to flirt with her. So fucking annoying Fred thought to himself. 'I didn't know she had her'- Charlie began saying but was cut off when Fred stood up. 'Don't finish that sentence,' Fred said shooting him a dirty look, but Fred just laughed. 'You know if you had any respect for me as your brother, you would cut the shit,' Fred said, clearly voicing his anger which caused Charlie's smile to drop.

Your Pov:
You rushed downstairs after grabbing a jacket to go over your tank top. 'Freddie,' you said smiling as you grabbed onto his arm trying to get him to go outside with you. 'Oh I'm sorry. Do you want me to leave you guys alone for a bit?' you asked feeling stupid that you interrupted them. 'No don't worry, let's go,' Fred said smiling as he pulled you away. You turned around and saw Charlie looking at you, sending you a quick smile that you politely returned.

'Where are we going?' you asked as Fred lead you through the fields and cold wind. 'Were here,' he said as he stopped on the stop of a hill. You looked at him confused but he pulled you down to sit on his lap in the grass. 'This is my favorite spot,' he said in the crook of your neck. You just leaned back into him as you both watched some of the birds flying in the air and the water slowly moving. 'I really really care about you, and i'm just scared I'm going to loose you,' Fred said quietly which caused you to turn around to face him. He looked down, not meeting your eye contact. 'Why would you think you would loose me?' you asked full of worry and confusion. 'Cause you are beautiful. And talented. And smart and funny. You are everything someone would NEED in their life. And I'm me,' he said looking shyly at you. You shook your head in disbelief. 'Fred, you ARE what I NEED in MY life. I love you more than anything, I wouldn't leave no matter what, okay? Please don't ever doubt that,' you said placing your hand on the side of his face. He fully looked at you and nodded his head.

You wrapped your arms around him as he wrapped his arms fully around you tightly. The two of you holding each other in the cool air in the grass, fully taking each other in.