Chapter 37

Days had past and it was now Christmas morning. The next day Molly thought it was be a good idea to send everyone back to Hogwarts. You wrapped all the gifts that you would not admit you had to sneak out to get them because you totally did not forget.

You were thrown over Fred's shoulder and carried downstairs to be greeted with everyone. George made you your own special box of sweets that they were makes. Ginny got you new stocking that you desperately needed. Ron got you more then enough boxes of chocolate. Bill got you a thing of candy because he didn't know you that well. Charlie got you your own dragon tooth anklet. Molly kitted you your own Christmas sweater, and you almost started crying in front of everyone because of it.

And Fred got you a locket with a picture of the two of you in it. It was one of your favorite pictures that Ginny sneakily took. It was the two of you in the kitchen and he was helping you make a cake the muggle way. Which lead into both of you covered in flour or coco powder. She took the picture of his kissing your frosting covered lips.

You got Ron chocolate frogs, but charmed it so you could see the cards inside, getting the ones he needed. You got Ginny a new pair of quidditch shoes. George a muggle book called 'Pranks for Dummies' which he found hilarious. Bill some candy. Charlie one of your books you got from America about Dragons, which he loved. Molly and Arthur new kitchen silverware and knives. You got Fred a bracelet with the two of your names sewn into the material, with a little dragon that would occasionally fly around the bracelet. When he put it on and saw it, he was over the mood about it. He would practically shove it into the face of whoever would look at it to show them.

***

The time was come to go back. The train ride was long but you were cracking jokes with everyone most of the way. You didn't tell Fred about the conversation Charlie pulled you away to have.

'You know if you ever want to visit, I'm only an owl away,' Charlie said smiling as you were packing your clothes. ' I will take you up on that eventually,' you said smiling back at him.

You didn't see the NEED to tell him, so you kept it to yourself to prevent him getting mad. You all arrived and you went to go talk to your Slytherin friends. You pulled Fred into a kiss before going to sit down, leaving him smiling as he watched you run to your friends.

Fred's Pov:
Everyone was meeting for Dumbledore's Army, and Fred felt nothing but guilt for not telling you. 'Harry I don't understand why we can't tell her,' Fred said as the others were practicing spells. 'People don't trust her to know with her being so close to Malfoy and those guys. We need numbers Fred, I'm sorry,' Harry said as he walked away. Fred felt guilty lying you for the past few days, but he understood where Harry was coming from.

Your Pov:
You were starting to get annoyed that Fred was trying to convince you he wasn't avoiding you, but you knew it was a lie. All of your Gryffindor friends were ignoring you, you couldn't find them anywhere.

You walked into the Great Hall for lunch, storming over to Marcus. Frustrated you threw your stuff on the table and sat down grabbing a vine of grapes. 'Oh no what's wrong,' he said turning away from his Potions book. 'I don't want to talk about it,' you said with your jaw clenching. He turned his attention back to his book. 'I think Fred is ignoring me. No I KNOW he his. He's hiding something. They all are,' you said now turning to face Marcus. 'Have you asked him about it?' Marcus said while closing his book. 'Yeah I have. He just says Oh no my dear (y/n) I'm not ignoring you, just busy. THEY ALL SAY THAT,' you said annoyed. 'Well are they busy?' Marcus asked confused. 'No I know for a FACT they aren't all busy. Fred and George would rather die then do school work on purpose. They are hiding something from me,' you said resting your head on hand. 'Well then my dear little Slytherin, find out,' he said smirking. You smiled knowing exactly what you were going to do.

Maybe it was wrong? Maybe you shouldn't do this? But at the moment you didn't care. You needed to find out, you hated the fact they were so bad at lying to you. They didn't even put an effort in it. You saw Fred and George following not far behind Hermione and Ron. You snuck behind them and saw they walked into the Room of Requirements. You saw them go in and when they did you snuck in before the door could close.

You looked around and saw many students all practicing magic together. 'Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me' you said crossing your arms and all the students turned to look at you. Fred stared at you with wide eyes, they all looked at him for what to do. '(y/n) what are you doing here?' Fred asked with a fake smile as he walked up to you. All the other students all watching to see what would happen. 'Please if you are going to sneak around, do it in not groups of four,' you said looking at Hermione, Ron, and George as well. 'So what is this?' you asked gesturing to the huge group. 'We are getting taught by Harry, since Umbridge isn't teaching us how to defend ourselves,' Fred said nervously. 'Okay? So this is what no one could tell me? Why was it a big deal not to tell me,' you asked, laughing because you were so confused. 'Well because you're a'- he began but stopped while he rubbed his neck nervously. 'You're a you know,' he said looking at you to see if you understood.

You stood there looking at him with your mouth open a little because of the shock. 'Because why? Because I'm a Slytherin?' you asked, your voice raising because of your frustration. You looked and saw he just looked at you, not denying it. You looked at everyone there, the people you called your friends, and saw they didn't disagree either. You made eye contact with Harry and saw his sorrow in his expression. 'You have got to be joking. Really Fred? REALLY?' you asked taking a step back away from him. You couldn't believe it. After everything, everyone still saw you like how people used to see you. A bad person, an evil person. They looked at you the way people did when they found out your real last name. ' You know what? Cool. I would find it insulting that I was barred from your special little club, but now I realize I lack the flexibility. I could never get my head far enough, my own ass,' you said looking at everyone and then at Fred. He could clearly see the hurt on your face. You shook your head, now rushing to leave. He reached out to grab your arm, but you quickly snapped it back. 'Don't touch me,' you said with your jaw clenched. You walked out with your emotions fuming, making your way back to your common room.

Fred's Pov:
Fred turned around and the other students began practicing again. Except for the Weasleys, Hermione, and Harry. 'Look what you did Harry. She was nothing like any of them and instead of trying to convince everyone, you just went along with it. What would Sirius say? Especially after all the shit he told to ALL of us,' Fred said now looking at everyone. They all hung their head low and Fred grabbed all of his stuff and left.

Your Pov:
You walked in and didn't see anyone of your friends. You walked up the stairs and banged on Marcus's door. He opened the door reluctantly, but relaxed when he saw it was you. 'What's wrong?' he asked. 'Are you going to let me in? Or at I gonna have to stay in this fucking hall way all night?' you said with your jaw clenched. Marcus chuckled to himself and opened the door fully. You walked in and saw Blaise, Draco and Theo in there already. Theo was holding a bottle of fire whiskey, poorly attempting to hide it in case you were a teacher. You plopped on the ground next to Theo and took the bottle of his hands, chugging it for as long as you could. 'What's wrong with you?' Draco asked taking the bottle out of your hands before you finished it all. 'I don't want to fucking talk about Fred right now,' you said as you rested your head against Theo's shoulder. They all nodded and sat down.

The rest of the night was spent with the 5 of you in Marcus's room, passing multiple bottles around. 'Do you guys think I'm a bad person? Even if I'm a Slytherin?' you said laying on the floor looking at the ceiling. They all looked at each other, knowing that was what you and Fred were fight about. 'Fuck no,' Marcus said before he took another drink. 'You're really dumb if you believe that,' Blaise said as he laid on the bed. 'I'll kill anyone who says different,' Theo said as he grabbed the bottle from Marcus. 'You're the best out of us all,' Draco said looking at the ceiling as well. 'I love you guys,' you said looking at them. 'Gross,' Marcus said rolling his eyes, causing everyone to burst out laughing.

a/n - shoutout to my the originals fans who got the reference ;)