chapter 56

a/n- if you love this story play the mash up in the picture on top. it's on soundcloud & makes the whole thing better. trust me. do it. download the app just for the chapter. i can't put it on here, just pls, do it <3 love u all sm

'When the child baring the strength of 1000s is first met with defeat, rain of blood shall pour'

Your eyes shot open a wave of new magic shot through you. You could feel it traveling through your veins. You stood up, only to fall on your knees again. Pain was now drawing on your skin. You ripped off your jacket and saw old symbols forming on your skin, glowing blood-red underneath them. Staring at them, they felt familiar like something you'd seen before. You held the areas hoping to relive some of the pain, but it was spreading across you too fast.

You caught a glimpse of yourself in a puddle. Your eyes were a brighter shade then ever before and your pupils were serpent like. Your body was covered in the accident symbols, like someone had branded them on you. The symbols were forming on you like scars that had been uncovered, like they were always where before. You let out a blood-curdling scream as the pain traveled, but stopped when you felt the ground move.

The ground shook in thuds. Your head shot up, completely forgetting the pain, as you heard trees falling. The thuds became more sudden the the falling trees became louder. You braced yourself for what was about to come, knowing the magic would protect you in someway.

The trees around you fell and what seemed like 100s of huge dragons surrounded you. You looked up and saw more land from the sky to stand next to you. You were circled by all of the beautiful creatures. Every type you have ever read about now stood in front you. You could decide to be terrified or amazed. A horn tail dragon that you recognized stood in the front, beating the others in size. It leaned its head lower towards you, close enough so you reached out your hand to touch the horn that rested on its nose. 'We serve you,' it thought, and you heard clear as day. You could feel your pupils shift in a different position and the magic started to take you over. You looked up at it and turned to stare at all the dragons towering you in size. The magic in you felt like a rush. Something addicting. You didn't even have time to think of the prophecy Snape had warned you about. You turned back to face the biggest dragon. 'Then let's go,' you said as the symbols grew more red and a smile grew on your face. All the dragons let out fire at the same time after your words, making the sky darken as if they channeled the magic from you to do it.

Fred's Pov:

They all walked out of the castle, watching Voldemort and his army walk about. The army looked bigger than ever, like they had doubled in size. Harry laid lifeless in Hargrid's arms as they walked towards the crowd.

'Harry Potter is dead!' Voldemort yelled causing all of them to laugh, but everyone one on Hogwarts' said instantly mourned. 'Oh let's not forget of poor, sweet (y/n) Blake LeStrange, who deserves nothing more than to rot in the woods,' Voldemort added causing their group to laugh more.

Fred's heart felt like it was torn out of his chest. He was swept with anger before he could meet the sadness. He quickly reached for his wand, but was stopped when George grabbed his arm. Now directing his attention to what they were all staring at.

A huge burst of fire coming from the wood came, blinding everyone with the great light. The sky quickly turned dark as if it was night already. Even the Death Eaters stood with shock.

'The prophecy,' Professor Mcgonagal muttered, and all the teachers looked at her with disbelief. 'What the bloody hell is going on,' Ron asked. 'Dragons,' Charlie said as he stared, everyone making out the shapes flying in the darkness. Hundreds it seemed of the giant creatures. '(y/n)?' Fred whispered to himself.

They stood for what felt like hours, but was merely seconds before dragons started landing around they group. Some on roofs, some stayed flying, and some landed close to the students. They jumped back fearful, but hesitantly relax when they saw their attention wasn't on them, but on the death eaters.

'Holy fucking hell,' Charlie said staring at the sky. 'Not the time Charlie,' Bill said nudging him the ribs.

That's when they all saw it. Fred focused hard in the new darkness, trying to make sure. But he knew what he saw was real. He saw you on the back of the biggest dragon ever to be seen.

Your Pov:

You landed next to the group of students as they all jumped back in fear of the beast. You slip off the side of the dragon and walked towards the middle of the groups. The only light to be used was the light of the fire the dragons had blown.

You walked in front of everyone, and everyone saw the change in your appearance. You couldn't focus on the whispers as the magic was craving one thing; blood.

You walked towards your mother. She tried taking steps back, but when she did the dragons behind her snarled, making her be frozen in place.

'Guess who found out about a little prophecy when you gave me up to death,' you said with gritted teeth. Your eyes only on her. 'We didn't know if it was true or rumors. It was dark magic, who knows what's real or not,' she replied, standing tense. Everyone was tense. No one moved.

'Guess what mom, it's real,' you said grabbing her throat and brought her closer to your face, 'Didn't think this one through huh? Because the magic running through me right now is like it's not even mine, it's like being possessed by someone else. It's craving death. Blood. But you want to know the worst part is mom? It feels so good to give in. To let it take over. But that's no even the worst part. Do you really want to know what is?,' you said but stopped to lean closer to ear.

'Im going to let it,' you whispered, and then in a quick motion you snapped her neck. Leaving her lifeless on the ground like she left you.