Chapter 41

You and Fred spent the whole day just running around the whole school goofing around. After him constantly apologizing, you finally said you forgave him just so he would shut up. You were walking into the Great Hall when Snape walked in front of you stopping you. 'Miss Blake, come with me,' he said with no emotion. 'Okay,' you said confused. Fred quickly kissed you on the cheek, causing Snape to roll his eyes. Fred walked in and Snape led you into his classroom.

Fred's Pov:
Fred walked in meeting everyone sitting down. He looked and saw all the worried looks on their faces. 'What's wrong?' Fred asked. 'Have you seen the paper?' Hermione asked concerned. 'No I was with (y/n), all day. Why?' Fred asked now getting worried. Harry handed it to Fred and he took it quickly. He read the front page, the breaking news that someone escaped Azkaban. 'She doesn't know we know, so how can we be there for her. She won't tell us,' Ginny said pushing her food around. 'We can still be there for her,' Fred said throwing the paper on the table. 'She's with Snape, I need to find her before she finds out,' Fred said now grabbing his stuff to try and find wherever Snape took you too.

Your Pov:
Snape lead you into his office, along with Dumbledore waiting inside as well. 'If this is about Umbridge'- you began saying but were cut off. 'This doesn't have to do with that horrid women. This is about your mother,' Snape said standing next to Dumbledore. 'I don't have a mom,' you said clenching your jaw. 'Okay. Then it's about Bellatrix and your Father,' Snape said not showing any emotions. You looked up at them, confused on what their point was. 'They've escaped. Death Eaters broke them out,' Snape began saying but his voice began fading out. She's out. She's coming. The dark lord got her out. Why? How? She's going to force me back with her. I could never escape, I'm not safe you thought to yourself. Thoughts kept piling on in your head as your hands started visibly shaking. '(y/n)....(y/n)....(Y/N),' Snape said loudly as he placed a hand on your shoulder. Your head shot up and you flinched under his touch, causing him to jump a little. You ran to the door and ran to anywhere that wasn't there.

You wondered around the empty halls, tears spilling from your eyes as you were clouded with the fear forming in you. Suddenly you stopped as you ran into something, someone. You looked up and saw Fred looking down at you, worry filling his eyes.

'What happened?' he asked reaching out to touch your face but you flinched away, badly. You didn't say anything, you just stood there as tears fell from your face and you hands started shaking. 'Let's go,' he said grabbing your arm and dragging you to your room, despite your protest.

'Fred let me go,' you said pulled his hand away from your arm as the two of you now stood face to face in your room. 'What happened,' he asked again with the same gentle tone, stepping closer to you. He brushed his hand against your check, but you flinched and backed away. 'You wouldn't understand. No one does,' you said as more tears fell and your jaw was clenched. He kept walking closer to you, making you step back. 'Why can't you be honest with me?' he asked now facing you as your back was against the wall. You didn't say anything, your thoughts were now only focused back on your parents. '(y/n),' he whispered as put his hand on your cheek, making you push him away from you. 'Don't. Don't touch me,' you said, now your breathing was short and was failing to get enough air in. 'I know (y/n), I know. Let me be there for you,' Fred said causing your breath to stop, as your head shot up to look at him.

' What did you just say?' you asked as strongly as you could. 'I know. I know everything,' he said taking a step closer. 'You don't know anything Fred. Whatever you think you know is wrong,' you said harshly, just trying to get him to leave. 'I know the truth,' Fred said stepping closer. 'No,' you said not looking him in the eyes.
'I know who your parents are.'
'No.'
'I know how you got those scars on your body.'
'Shut up Fred, you don't know anything.'
'I know the truth, all of it.'
'You don't know anything.'
You looked up as tears were filling your eyes even more now. He was staring at you, full of gentleness and sincerity. 'I know everything (y/n), and I'm not going anywhere. So please,' he said in his final attempt to touch you, wrapping his arms around you.

As soon as his touch was on you, you felt yourself fully breakdown. 'They're coming after me,' you said as you sobbed into his arms. 'They'll take you, everyone. They'll take everyone,' you said shaking. Fred didn't say anything. He just sat there, joking you closer to him for the whole night.

***

The next week was spent with you sitting in your room. Dumbledore excused you from your classes because he knew how you were feeling. So many thoughts ran through your head, worried about what would happen next. They didn't know where you were, but it wouldn't be hard to figure it out. Fred would come whenever he could and spend the nights just sitting with you in the silence most of the time. He would bring you food, and would force you to eat something. All of your other friends would stop by, but you just told them you were sick. But Marcus made everyone leave so he could as if you were pregnant, which was the first time the whole week you half heartedly were able to smile.

'Fred what are you doing,' you said looking up at him from the bed. Your eyes were puffy and your voice cracked from the crying that would slip when you were alone. 'I, being the best boyfriend ever, is making you, (y/n) Blake, get up out of bed and dance with me,' he said as he finished turning on your music player. 'Cmon,' he said grabbing your hands and made you stand up with him. You looked like a complete mess in Fred's joggers and a cropped ac/dc shirt.

(Song- Yours to Keep by Jordan MacKampa)

The music began to play and Fred grabbed both of your hands, swaying you and spinning you around. His smile was infectious, causing you to not be able to control yours when he started singing.

'Plant a seed,' he began and spun you around, 'We'll watch it grow.'
He gestured for you to sing next. 'Paper hearts, Weren't meant to fold,' you said with your smile creeping through. Fred dramatically started sing the 'ooh's in the song, making you burst out laughing as you joined him.
'Autumn leaf turn to gold, we'll tread a path side by side, And form a link through our hands,' you sang as Fred held your waist and one of your hands in his.
'For I am yours and you are mine,' he sang and placed his forehead against yours as little giggles left your mouth. 'I'll write your name on the bottom of my shoes, Just so you know that I'm yours to keep,' he said as he pick you up and spun you around. 'I'll write your name on the bottom of my shoes, Just so you know that I'm yours to keep,' you sung back and Fred's smile was beaming down at you.
'For I am yours and you are mine!' Fred screamed causing you to burst out laughing.
' Well form a link through our hands,' you said as you twirled Fred around causing his laughter to fill the room. 'For I am yours and you are mine,' Fred sang leaning closer to your face.
'Mine, all mine,' you sang before Fred pressed his lips against yours. The two of you spun around, holding each other close for the rest of the song. Fred would overdo some parts of the song, because he knew it would make you laugh. He placed his hand on your lower back and grabbed your hand, leading you in a simple but sweet dance. He leaned down again and placed a gentle kiss on your lips.

'I love you so much, don't ever forget it,' Fred said as he pulled away. 'I love you more Freddie,' you said as you wrapped your arms around him.