Chapter 11

Many people were calling you a cheat and a liar, but the boys made sure that rumor was stomped out quickly. You were sitting in the courtyard by yourself reading when you saw Fred rush over to you. 'Hey Freddie,' you said looking away from the book smiling. '(Y/n) I'm worried about this tournament,' he said sitting down next you. 'Don't worry I'll be okay,' you said sitting up with him. You didn't know what you were doing until you did it. You leaned forward and rested your forehead on his rest. He was stiff at first but finally relaxed. 'I don't really want to die though,' you said in a whisper. 'Oh my mighty Dragon has no chance of dying,' he said putting his hands on your face, 'just do us a favor and win it for us okay?' You smiled and then laughed. He still hadn't moved his hands, which caused you to blush. He noticed and smiled, removing his hands. 'I have something to tell you,' he said with a smirk on his face. 'What is it?' you asked while tilting your head. 'The first task I know what it is,' he said fully smiling. 'Well spit it out!' you said, excitement filling your voice. 'Dragons.'

A few days passed and now it was time for the first task. The boys helped you research Dragons, even though you pretty knew everything about them. Snape said he would be your mentor since all the other champions had one. He helped you practice defense spells and ways to get out of danger. Fred was also very helpful. He more encouraging than anything. Spending all this time together made your feelings for him just grow stronger.

Marcus walked you up to the tent and hugged you goodbye. While you were hugging, a flash was taken and Rita Seeker was standing their trying to get you to answer questions. Marcus went up to her camera and hit it to the ground causing it to break. 'Oops,' he said with a grin causing you to laugh. She stormed out with an angry look. 'Promise me you'll be careful?' he said looking serious. 'Only if you promise to be cheering,' you said giving him one last hug.

The 5 of you circled around a bag to pull out the Dragon you would be fighting against to get the egg it was protecting. Of course you had to be last. You reached in and pulled a mini Dragon in your hand. You looked and saw the Ukrainian Ironbelly, the largest dragon in the wizarding world. You gasped and Snape looked down with a concerned look.

You had to go last. All the other champions were able to get the egg. Harry stumbled in and wished you good luck before going out. You took a deep breath and walked into the arena.

You looked up and saw every Slytherin there supporting you. You also saw the boys fully decked out in clothes at supported you. You turned and saw the Weasleys and Hermione cheering for you as well. You stepped out fully unaware about how this was about to go.

As soon as you took a step, a blast of fire was shot at you. You jumped out of the way, thankful for all the years of being in shape. You looked up and was stunned by the dragon in front of you It was beautiful and strong. You quickly glanced to the egg and so did the dragon. You expected the dragon to attack you but it just stood there. You knew you were not going to hurt the dragon. Fred also knew because of your love for them. The dragon started getting closer lowering its head to you to meet your eye contact. You could hear a voice in your head. 'You are very special girl,' you held eye contact with the Dragon as it started getting closer. 'MOVE YOU IDIOT!' you heard Marcus yell from the stands. 'I will let you get the egg,' the dragon then looked towards it, ' but you should put on a show for the rest.' That's when it clicked. You could hear the dragons thoughts! You quickly moved and ran towards the egg and snatched it up. The dragon moved with you. You suddenly smirked, knowing the dragon said to put on a show. You ran up it's tail, along it's back, and stopped on its head. You looked around to everyone and held up the egg. The stands bursted into cheers. ' YEAH!' you yelled from the top of the dragons head. As you yelled the dragon shot a flame of fire into the air, seeming like it was cheering with you. You jumped from its head and ran into the room to meet your friends.

Fred's Pov:
The whole crowd was screaming as she yelled from the top of the dragon's head. She started cheering with everyone and the dragon shot out a huge flame. She jumped down landing gracefully, and ran into the room. 'How the hell did she do that?' Ron asked full of surprise. 'She really likes Dragons Ron, but I have no idea,' Fred said with a shocked look on his face.

Your Pov:
You ran into the medical room to get checked out. There wasn't even a single scratch on you. Many of the other champions were looking at you amazed. You were about to walked out when you got tackled. 'Again Marcus with the tackling?' you said laughing. 'That was fucking AWESOME,' he said as he helped you up. 'How'd you do it?' Draco asked. 'I have no idea, its like I could hear what it was thinking. It didn't want to hurt me,' you said super focused. You stopped and looked at all of them. They looked very confused. 'Guess we really have a reason to be calling you Dragon now,' Theo said laughing putting his arm around you.

You were about to walk in the common rooms when a voice stopped you. You turned around and saw Fred coming towards you out of breath. Marcus took the hint and made all the boys go in. 'That was brilliant,' Fred said pulling you into a hug. 'I guess i'm good with Dragons too,' you said as you laughed into his chest. 'I'm so proud of you,' he said pulling away and looking down at you. You didn't know where the sudden confidence came from but you pulled him down closer to you, and you kissed him. He was at shock of what was happening but he quickly kissed you back. You wrapped your your arms around his neck and his hands were on your waist as you both passionately kissed in the hall. You pulled away smiling and biting your lip. He also had the biggest smile on his face. 'Goodnight Freddie,' you said as you were about to walk in. But he grabbed your arm and pulled you in for one most kiss. He pulled away still having the goofy grin on his face, 'Goodnight (y/n).'